TWDT 2015 DRAFT PREVIEW MEGATHREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geio View Post
    What ever happened to Cres? Did he somehow Die again?

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

really good thread. keep it up I disagree with about 99.99% of the crud u said but i enjoyed it lol

Comment

"A fearless javelin who excels in TWLJ, is one of the worst TWDT picks imaginable, and usually quits 2-3 weeks in, on top of being a squad cancer. Draft at your own risk"

...well at least you got something right. I'm a semi truck when it comes to league play, anyone who rushes me PERSONALLY knows they'll catch a mean stone cold stunner, word to steve austin I'm the one doing the rushing and you the one playing a perfect impersonation of usain bolt. I'll be showing every single week for TWDT this year now that I moved out to Pittsburg. Went 8th overall last season in TWDT so don't disrespect me and I'll be your fearless wolf.
        SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
        SSCU Trench Wars
        Triple Threat
        SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
        SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
        SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
        SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
        SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
        SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
        SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment