X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omfg now i want a capri sun too
    this makes me so mad
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
      So you guys can say 100% Turban isn't manipulating lag? What way's prove that lag is being manipulated (other than from observation)? weapon lag?

exactly tell field 2 hop off turbans nuts, guy chokin on it as he currently reads this.

I used VPN and got banned, basically I used a vpn when the lag was 50% ploss from hopone, to avoid the lag I connected to vpn, now ur gonna ban me for lagging while hopone was making everyone lag.
      https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

turban bro i love you, but if someone had the patience to sit down, record every squad match you play, and made you watch, you would voluntarily remove yourself from subspace and also be pretty horrified

hey i have an idea, idk why TW never did this: why don't y'all make the *energy password public? i have a sneaking suspicion all finnish ppl get an extra 600 energy
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Game is ded.
          Waffle> I dream about this game.
          Superbeast God

Comment

Working...
          X