TWDT Champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Champions

Big thanks to Ease for helping me track down the entire 2004 season (as well as full rosters for 2005, which were incomplete.) Made some other corrections and added a box for 2015.

----------------------------
    Searchable Google Sheets page with the same info: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    ----------------------------
    Last edited by ogron; 09-23-2016, 01:46 AM.
    top 100 basers list

TWDT Factoids

top 100 basers list

Comment

note to self: a2m has 6 titles, not 5.

if anyone spots any other errors, please let me know : )
      top 100 basers list

Comment

latest errors fixed and updated
        top 100 basers list

Comment

you can see the latest list posted in-game in ?go TWDT

The TWDT champs list in excel/google sheets format in case anyone needs it:
          https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pd7fPD-twAyfN2uptUrcK8DkAcPQw4ComHD7Qtd-Vns/edit?usp=sharing
          Last edited by ogron; 04-22-2015, 04:08 AM.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Note: Like last year, I only add players to the TWDT Champions list who actually played. The requirement is to have played one game during the season.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

The TWDT Champion roster lists have been compiled. Should one or more of these teams win, the following players will be entered into the TWDT History Book and uploaded into ?go TWDT, ?go TWDTD, ?go TWDTJ, and ?go TWDTB.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ondq4oX.png
Views:	1
Size:	27.5 KB
ID:	1282165
              Last edited by ogron; 04-22-2015, 11:52 PM.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

TWDT Champions list has been updated. Congrats to Silence and Patouf!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Ut5Ytut.png
Views:	2
Size:	396.9 KB
ID:	1282166
                top 100 basers list

Comment

TWDT Regular Season Standings

Past TWDT Regular Season Standings:

top 100 basers list

Comment

Put up some stats for this year in wb jav and base I'm wondering how everyone is looking
                    Geio> Down to chill and play that
                    Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

I could work on a player statistical spreadsheet later on assuming I can find the time and motivation to work on something as simple and pointless. don't hold your breath though as chances are I won't bother going through the effort -- gathering limited match data manually is a tedious task, and the sample size is too small to be meaningful in any way.

I went full tryhard mode on TWLJ statistics for the available seasons (see: TWLJ Statistics) quite a while ago, simply out of curiosity, with very little effort. it is still missing some matches. it would be nice to make something similar for TWDT, but gathering data manually sucks hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                        I could work on a player statistical spreadsheet later on assuming I can find the time and motivation to work on something as simple and pointless. don't hold your breath though as chances are I won't bother going through the effort -- gathering limited match data manually is a tedious task, and the sample size is too small to be meaningful in any way.

I went full tryhard mode on TWLJ statistics for the available seasons (see: TWLJ Statistics) quite a while ago, simply out of curiosity, with very little effort. it is still missing some matches. it would be nice to make something similar for TWDT, but gathering data manually sucks hard.
                        If you could Turban for TWDTD that would be great!
                        Geio> Down to chill and play that
                        Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

The TWDT Champion roster lists have been compiled. Should one or more of these teams win, the following players will be entered into the TWDT History Book and uploaded into ?go TWDT, ?go TWDTD, ?go TWDTJ, and ?go TWDTB.

Let me know if there's any errors. The requirement for a TWDT medal are to have played at least 1 second in 1 game this season for your team.
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

The TWDT Champions list has been updated! Congrats to Tiny's Paddington on winning TWDT-D, Dreamwin's Terrorist on winning TWDT-J, and Stannis's Baratheon on winning TWDT-B!

top 100 basers list

Comment

Please add Murder
                              1:waven> u challenge
                              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
                              X