• TWDT 2016 Fall Captains

We have six confirmed captains thus far:

Commodo -- Silence
    Zidane -- Power
    Tiny -- Avengers
    Dreamwin -- Terrorist
    Healt -- Mortal
    Attacks/Milosh -- Curse

Commodo, Zidane, Tiny, and Dreamwin are all established TWDT Captains who have all won titles as (C) and reached multiple finals. Our two newcomers are Healt, a veteran with years of capping experience in TWL and one of the strongest javs in the game, and Attacks, current TWLD and TWDT-D champion, he will be the lone warbird heading up his team, and will have Milosh working the jav and base angles to help him draft a good team.
    Last edited by ogron; 09-20-2016, 12:00 AM.
    top 100 basers list

Captains, I've left you each a message in-game with a youtube video explaining everything you need to know for the season. It's only 7 minutes long, so please watch it -- it contains important information that you need!
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Confirmed only 6 teams? Or still pushing for 8?

Comment

Well it's Tuesday and we're at 166 signups. Last season was very successful with 8, (although Skatarius's team no-showed entire season and was a disaster) -- 7 of the 8 teams were competing actively for playoff spots even going into the final week, and 0 forfeits, but we had 232 signups. So if you were on any team but Skat's, it was anywhere from a decent to great season.

232/8 = 29 players per team
        166/6 = 27 players per team

I'm not entertaining 8 teams unless we get 200 signups. I'm also sort of excited/looking forward to the 6-team format, it actually means more games and a tighter, smoother schedule. If its 8 teams it is 1 game per week, so 7 total games in each league. With 6 teams, I'm doing double games, so 5 opponents x 2 = 10 games per week, and no bye week for top 2 teams w/o QF, so keeps things nice and smooth with a steady stream of games and no delays.

I also have not received a lot of interest from veterans to captain teams unfortunately, not sure who would cap these final two teams.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
        X