No announcement yet.

Hot or Not -- Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I say that I was also at rickos mums house, it's fking hard to play tws when his mum's that distracting.
    1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
      Don't worry Ricko I was round your mums too felt equally difficult for me also.
      Nothing difficult about Ricko's mum

Comment

boooooooo
        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Muh boi Pressure showing why he runs TW in terr now, and it's not even close at the moment!

My favourite moment this weekend was making the enemy terr look like a total mongoloid by ramming a mine and sending people to Pluto. Who runs next to a team mine with enemies nearby in 2016? Basing 101.

Great weekend, great fun! Now let's hope no rules are changed mid-season again to qualify poorly drafted teams like last season! Wahoo!
          Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
          Your friend,
          ​​Papi
          ​​​​​

Comment

Think the best jav to ever play the game is going to step back in and play.....won't show up until playoffs so whoever picks me, win games.
            1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
            1:Zidane> congrats man
            1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
            1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
            1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
              Think the best jav to ever play the game is going to step back in and play.....won't show up until playoffs so whoever picks me, win games.
              When I started this game back in December 2002, TWL 5 was going on and this man was already on legend tier, going 30-0 overall with Light squadron on TWL and amassing medals. Unlike other mans, who are rated on those "best ever" ranks on recent years, he played when there were around 30ish Sika/Banzi/Blood/Demonfaze level players, this guy is actually a true dinossaur who survived the test of time who doesn't need people to quit the game to excell. Worthy of asking an autograph. I know I sure did back then!

It's gonna be an honour receiving you here, extremely hyped to watch a favourite again flying so graciously!
              Your friend,
              ​​Papi
              ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
                As usual, amazing write ups.
                Thank you Claus, you're doing an amazing job running this league.

Thanks brudduh, appreciated!
                top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                  Nice read, ty for this.

You're welcome!

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                  Thanks. Perhaps with some luck I will not get traded five times like last time.
                  I hope so, too!

Originally posted by Server View Post
                  Good post!

Except for this "as Rasaq (7-10) and Server (6-10) proved how equally useless they are in WB" .. was doing good enough (for sucky newbie like me) with 3-2 but then it got already 3vs5 and boom!

I'm sure you'll have better luck next week!

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
                  Zizzo (11-2) was an absolute juggernaut in this game, unleashing the power of his 2550x1440 resolution, as he started 9-0 firing shots from outside the solar system, as Weak (14-10) played Robin to his Batmünd, ahead of Attacks, Big Sean, Bram, and Ricko

Lol at zizzo shooting outside the solar system, with performances like that i'm not going to complain
                  True, take a win any way you can get it!

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                  requesting a transfer plz
                  Request denied.

The only thing I'm approving the transfer of is fluids between Attacks and your mum
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
                    Muh boi Heaven showing why he runs TW in terr now, and it's not even close at the moment!
                    a.k.a The Holy Grail
                    3:BOMBED> got donuts
                    3:BOMBED> how jealous
                    3:Heaven> how american
                    3:BOMBED> ??????????
                    3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                    3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
                      a.k.a The Holy Grail
                      The anchor, the juggernaut...Mr. #1 Terr Champion in TWDT 2015.
                      Your friend,
                      ​​Papi
                      ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
                      X