X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadowmere View Post
    Game was lost?

Pressure, you yourself said "-4" right after I was out, much after those logs. Also Continuum doesn't provide time stamps. Otherwise I'd gladly give them.
    Also the order of things seems mixed up for you.
    You very clearly stated that you were done playing for a our team this season after I sent the one help call which, regardless of my responses and actions, is a direct violation of the rules and also the reason healt quit the game.

Jw, why is the Quality Assurance guy receiving help calls anyway? No one does ?help need my quality assured. dkm
    Last edited by Pressure; 10-19-2016, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Healt View Post
      Stop. now since u showing that u are capable of communicating with other ppl atleast here in forums, PLEASE explain me few things.

1. Why didnt respond to any of my pms during this whole TWDT thingy? and then I tried to get other ppl to pm u about my questions but they hardly got any answers either. how fucking old are you? you are grown man not a fucking teen and u giving ppl some silence treatment. I AM SO SORRY, if I tked u on javduel 2004 or if I called u a nerd in ?go mario, 2007. jesus fucking christ, get over it. you supposed to be "role model" in here bcuz u are in lead role in staff and u are one of the most childish ppl in here. SILENT TREATMENT? Really? yea, I did that to my mom when I was 8 years old.

2. about last sunday, lets please stop this nonsense about "guy just went to bed". MAYBE he went to bed I dont know BUT AGAIN u never said anyone a word about sleeping/bed. WHY couldnt u say "hey healt, sorry I really need to sleep I got work tomorrow" instead you have bad game, you rage at freqchat and said literally "I will NOT play with Pressure again" thats all you said before u left to private arena and never responded to any pms again. So u literally said that u will not play with certain players in Mortal anymore to me that is "refusing to play" not going to sleep.

3. when I was drafting I was really trying to pick best players instead of thinking "who I had beefs with". I really thought u'd be mature enough to put our history of beefs behind and just play the fucking game. I was trying to be nice to you the whole time, but it was impossible because you wouldnt say a word. when I tried to talk to u via other ppl I heard u said "im not here to make friends or please any1" lol wtf? dont worry, no matter how many pms u answer to me we will never be friends. but normal people can still communicate regardless of their issues. its easy to come here 2 days after and give the best fucking reasons in the world about why u left. so in future cases if Shadowmere rages in freq chat and tells u he wont never play with some player again it just means he went to bed. weird fucking way to say it but.. w/e

4. like ppl above have said putting Shadowmere to FA is huge disservice to the league because once again you are showing players that you can get to FA and new team if u just act certain way. and I totally agree with turban that I shud be replaced with Rough and Shadowmere shud remain in Mortal. Seems pretty weird to me if guy just "went to sleep" and thats why he is in FA now (think twice before u go to bed during TWDT, u might be in FA when u wake up.)
      What time shadowmere answer healt?

Btw hi rough <3 love ya
      TWLD 2016 Champion
      TWDTD champion x 3
      Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

I see steep online, what time he join TWDT?
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

lol this thread pretty gud

keep it goin lads
          ?

cripple> if u had a better connection u wouldnt be good

Comment

If Shadow isn't banned then I'll be on the front line protesting...I'm on strike boys, anyone care to follow? We going to Poid's subspace game?
            1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
            1:Zidane> congrats man
            1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
            1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
            1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
              I see steep online, what time he join TWDT?

Guy is on Terrorist.
              Major Crisis

Comment

Im with you rough, that game kicks ass.
                Tiny, i already sneaked into a ship with my master and commander dreamwin

Comment

I understand people's frustration with Shadowmere, but the reality is that in the four seasons I've been TWDT Op, I've only banned two people mid-season: Geio and TJ Hazuki for name-swapping to get around star limits. And I didn't even ban them the first time around. I only kicked them out when they did it again after serving a two-game suspension (the rule has since been changed to an immediate ban.)

Casket refused to play for me in 2013 and I traded him, Roiwerk refused to play for Tiny last season and he traded him, Mcvicar refused to play for Cres last season as well, it's non an uncommon occurrence, and Captains typically take a pragmatic approach and trade them to recoup their value. Cres is the only captain I've seen not do so, choosing to let Mcvicar rot on his bench and punish him. I've generally let the Captain decide how they want to proceed.

Shadow hasn't done anything nearly as egregious as those players outright refusing to even step into the same arena as their team, he MVP'd multiple games, showed both weeks and played, then logged out early.

The reason I don't ban them is because I'm removing value they could get back in a trade, if I ban them from your team, I'm hurting your team. I saw an opportunity to save Mortal, maintain most of their value by swapping Shadow out for Rough, and keeping the Free Agency pool depth by adding Shadowmere back so it doesn't hurt team's like Tiny and Commodos by reducing the FA Pool.

If I swap Rough in but ban Shadowmere, I'm basically reducing the FA Pool by taking out Rough and not replacing him with anyone, thus rewarding Mortal for bad captaining and punishing Avengers and others for approving a deal to save them.

Anyone on Mortal wanting to keep the swap but ban Shadowmere are basically saying, "Hey other Caps, thanks for saving our team and retaining all our player value even though you were under no obligation to do so and it hurts your playoff chances, now let's reduce them further by removing Shadow from the pool of players you can pick in FA."

You can't have it both ways.
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                    Cres is the only captain I've seen not do so, choosing to let Mcvicar rot on his bench and punish him.
                    this should be the protocol. players should not be allowed to whine, cry, or refuse to play in order to get traded. keeping shadowmere on mortal makes the most sense. he clearly has some issue with healt and pressure and that should not give him a pass into free agency.
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                      this should be the protocol. players should not be allowed to whine, cry, or refuse to play in order to get traded. keeping shadowmere on mortal makes the most sense. he clearly has some issue with healt and pressure and that should not give him a pass into free agency.

I don't disagree. If there were 500 signups and a large pool of talented Free Agents, that is exactly how I would operate. The game isn't healthy, though, and every pick is incredibly valuable to each team, so I've chosen to compromise and be as pragmatic as possible.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

wat time shadowqueer ban?
                        WB WORST SHIP EVER LUL

Comment

I don't disagree. If there were 500 signups and a large pool of talented Free Agents, that is exactly how I would operate. The game isn't healthy, though, and every pick is incredibly valuable to each team, so I've chosen to compromise and be as pragmatic as possible.
                          I totally disagree. Most teams dont need people in jav or wb. And only Tiny & Attacks could use people in base imo.
                          But its just stupid to remove shadowmere from a team just cuz he is refusing to play, or w/e is happening. Are you gonna remove Children too? Did you remove me, mcvicar and some others from teams in the past? Dont think so. If shadow doesnt wanna play or the team doesnt wanna play with them, they should trade. Only healt should get replaced. Not sure if that should happen with Rough. Thats up to you.
                          Major Crisis

Comment

You have two choices:

1) I ban Shadowmere like you all want. The deal is off, Mortal has to fend for itself like every other squad, and they pick Rough with their #2 FA, and lose Shadowmere and Healt for nothing.

Mortal misses the playoffs, Shadowmere gets banned, Avengers gets screwed in the FA, and Power and Terrorist are laughing all the way to the bank watching their top rival in TWDT-B go down in flames.

2) Take the deal we worked hard on as is. Nobody gets fucked in this deal, everyone either comes out ahead or relatively even.

Mortal stays competitive with Rough/Temujin/#2 FA Pick (Hulk or Aprix), Avengers gets a lifeline with Shadowmere, and none of the other squads are significantly impacted.
                            top 100 basers list

Comment

You have two choices:

1) I ban Shadowmere like you all want. The deal is off, Mortal has to fend for itself like every other squad, and they pick Rough with their #2 FA, and lose Shadowmere and Healt for nothing.

Mortal misses the playoffs, Shadowmere gets banned, Avengers gets screwed in the FA, and Power and Terrorist are laughing all the way to the bank watching their top rival in TWDT-B go down in flames.

2) Take the deal we worked hard on as is. Nobody gets fucked in this deal, everyone either comes out ahead or relatively even.

Mortal stays competitive with Rough/Temujin/#2 FA Pick (Hulk or Aprix), Avengers gets a lifeline with Shadowmere, and none of the other squads are significantly impacted.

I vote for choice number 1 but I still do not understand why you can't replace me with healt and keep shadow on the damn team....this is so disorganized for fuck sakes. Stop rewarding poor behavior, it's a simple job.
                              1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                              1:Zidane> congrats man
                              1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                              1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                              1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

You have two choices:

Imo you should just replace Healt with temujin. Or maybe Aprix, since he is more like the same compared to healt with stars. Leave shadowmere on Mortal and if he doesnt wanna play they could either arrange a trade or get fucked. If this happened next week, there was no other option but trading. If Shadowmere goes into FA, its only a huge advantage for Avengers.
                                I dont see why Shadowmere should get into FA. Ppl who have had fights with captains in the past got traded, never got put into FA. So why make an exception for Shadowmere?
                                Major Crisis

Comment

Working...
                                X