TWDT 2016 Captains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
    lets see how the signup turns out. if the high caliber player level pool is low then 1 leaguers should be given higher draft picks to balance teams out. i don't really like the idea of depending on FA players because its highly dependent on chance.
    i agree with this
    3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
    3:45th President> do it
    kyler> who is 45th President
    nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
      lets see how the signup turns out. if the high caliber player level pool is low then 1 leaguers should be given higher draft picks to balance teams out. i don't really like the idea of depending on FA players because its highly dependent on chance.

Just to clarify, we're talking about the FA draft, not the main draft -- the latter has always been 100% random and will continue to be.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

I need to know the last captain I am competing against as well as plan my draft with ratings sheet. ETA?
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
          I need to know the last captain I am competing against as well as plan my draft with ratings sheet. ETA?
          maketso will be 8th cap i think. ease/zidane have shown interest and might. there's almost always someone who doesn't show so we'll see what's what Sunday.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

The final 8 Captains have been announced: Commodo, Dreamwin, Maketso, Cres, Ogron, Skatarius, Mean Gene, and Tiny.

Ease and Zidane will be the primary backups if anyone is missing, although Stayon said he might cap if necessary, and Kado has shown interest, so we'll play it by ear on draft day.

Remember, the TWDT 2016 Draft is THIS SUNDAY. The live drawing of the draft pick positions will take place at 2pm EST, while the actual draft will happen at 3pm EST.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Commodo (***) -- Silence

The current TWDT-D and TWDT-J champion will be returning to defend his titles, having put together one of the fiercest three-league squads in memory. He is a 1x TWL Champion and 3x TWDT Champion.

Commodo likes a good shark fin stew, which may or may not be a form of Cannibalism. Has anyone seen porkjet lately? :0

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
            Dreamwin (**) -- Terrorist

Dreamwin is a 5x TWL Champion and a 2x TWDT Champion, capping Terrorist to a pair of titles in 2012, as well as leading EZ or Wut to the 2010 TWDT-B Finals.

He's an experienced captain and looks to bring his team to glory once again. Glory, not glory hole. An important distinction, as he found out the hard way.
            Stannis (***) -- Baratheon

Ogron is a 6x TWL Champion and a 3x TWDT Champion, capping Baratheon to a TWDT-B title in 2013, winning TWDT-D in 2012 and TWDT-J in 2014 as a player.

He likes long walks on the beach and rigging drafts so he can pick Ease #1 overall.
            Cres (*****) -- Fire

Cres is a 5x TWDT Champion, winning every league and being an integral part of the 2011 Triple Crown Champion team dun vs me.

He is a veteran TWLD player with copious amounts of alcohol in his system/experience as Captain.
            Skatarius -- Kamikaze

Skatarius is a TWL Finals starter and capped Kamikaze to the TWDT Quarter-Finals in 2014 and the TWDT Semi-Finals in 2013, always drafting well with balanced, three-league teams that make deep playoff pushes.

He took 2015 off because he was too busy pushing deep into your mom.

He's one of the most experienced TWDT players in history, and is making a welcome return to the Captain's chair.
            Tiny (***) -- Paddington

Tiny is a 10x TWL Champion, 3x TWDT Champion, and the current TWEL-J dueling champ. He'll be looking to add to his already padded resume this season.

Tiny told me he likes bears, when I asked if he meant teddy, he said "no his name is Don, not Teddy, and he's a bottom."

Mean Gene (******) -- Stark

Mean Gene is a 1x TWL Champion and 6x TWDT Champion, having played in multiple Finals and MVPing the 2013 TWDT-B Finals.

He's one of the winningest TWDT players in history, and looks to translate that into putting together a venerable contender. Venerable, not venereal, or Mattey would be cap.
            Maketso (***) -- Blooms

Maketso is a 3x TWL Champion and a 3x TWDT Champion, having played in several Finals across multiple leagues and ships.

He's one of the most veteran players in the game, and led Blooms to the TWDT 2015 Semi-Finals, after an impressive 8-0 start in TWDT-B.

Replacement Caps:

Ease (*******) -- Thunder
            Zidane (****) -- Power
            Turban (*******) -- TBD
            Kado -- TBD

Last edited by ogron; 01-06-2016, 05:03 PM.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Also, the final TWDT 2016 Ratings will be published tonight.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
              X