This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turban View Post
    will vs an approve on the kess for downfall + nl>trigger as well. it helps both squads.
    suk

veto (downfall inactive)
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

veto!!!!

Comment

after gr8 deliberation...

(DOWNFALL)>yo
        :downfall:r u gonna b active in season/playoffs
        (DOWNFALL)>playofs ya
        OWNFALL:how active in season allow %
        (DOWNFALL)>1/3 ?
        OWNFALL:if u fk me ur finished
        OWNFALL:will allow dis trade
        (DOWNFALL)> 1/4 for reg season
        OWNFALL:y guy reduce % after me threat
        (DOWNFALL)>2 b honest

i haf withdrawn veto n will approve dis trade
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Stayon negotiated in bad faith knowing Downfall couldn't show 3-6pm most Sundays and withheld that information, the Kess for Downfall/NL>Trigger trade is annulled. All league business and trades are to be done by Dreamwin, the actual captain of Terrorist, not Stayon.
          Last edited by ogron; 01-14-2016, 01:11 AM.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

What a lovely edit. Should of sticked with what you said, it's just the internet.
            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
            Your friend,
            ​​Papi
            ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
              after gr8 deliberation...

(DOWNFALL)>yo
              :downfall:r u gonna b active in season/playoffs
              (DOWNFALL)>playofs ya
              OWNFALL:how active in season allow %
              (DOWNFALL)>1/3 ?
              OWNFALL:if u fk me ur finished
              OWNFALL:will allow dis trade
              (DOWNFALL)> 1/4 for reg season
              OWNFALL:y guy reduce % after me threat
              (DOWNFALL)>2 b honest

i haf withdrawn veto n will approve dis trade

a third per cent? a quarter per cent?
              y u no see 1/3 and 1/4 are fractions, not percentages?
              3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
              3:45th President> do it
              kyler> who is 45th President
              nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Umm, since when have trades been annulled if a player is inactive? Also, the trade is annulled by the Head of twdt, who is btw also a captain of another team who's strongest focus is on basing. And in this case downfall could show all playoffs and 1/3 of regular season games, if i understood correctly? Is that considered as inactive? Is downfall expected to show 100% of the games or 50%?

I just started a new job so I have been working all week. I have probably been on SS ~15mins a day. So, I dont really know what's up for real but to me what I've read from forums this sounds pretty damn absurd.
                Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Best solution would be to ask both captains if they still want to go ahead with the trade knowing a player won't be that active... That way both captains know the consequences which will make it a fair trade. Rejecting the trade without suggesting the easy solution I mentioned above could suggest u didn't want this trade to happen.
                  Last edited by Fork; 01-15-2016, 06:03 PM.
                  1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                    Best solution would be to ask both captains if they still want to go ahead with the trade knowing a player won't be that active... That way both captains know the consequences which will make it a fair trade. Rejecting the trade without suggesting the easy solution I mentioned above could suggest u didn't want this trade to happen.

? I approved the initial trade despite feeling that Stayon/Dreamwin were getting the better side of the deal. Skatarius has no interest in dealing with Stayon going forward after what happened. Also, most captains rescinded their approved votes once that info came to light.

I also dislike the Geio for Kado/Ison trade, and think it favors Stayon/Dreamwin's team -- and it passed. It's up to the captains to determine face-value trades and whether they pass or not. If someone is withholding information they have on their player and trying to pass them off in bad faith, I will step in. TWDT follows a spirit of the law -- in that I don't give a shit what the rules say, if someone does something shitty or sleazy I'm going to intervene -- I'm interested in a fun, healthy league not your law degree arguing semantics of what the Rules page says. This isn't the Hunger Games, and this league isn't some pure Darwinian exercise. The experience of the 30 player's under Skatarius and the other 7 captains is important. This is a competitive league, but it's not TWL.

I really don't care about allegations of impropriety Dreamwin or anyone else casts on me, you either trust me or you don't.
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                      ? I approved the initial trade despite feeling that Stayon/Dreamwin were getting the better side of the deal. Skatarius has no interest in dealing with Stayon going forward after what happened. Also, most captains rescinded their approved votes once that info came to light.

I also dislike the Geio for Kado/Ison trade, and think it favors Stayon/Dreamwin's team -- and it passed. It's up to the captains to determine face-value trades and whether they pass or not. If someone is withholding information they have on their player and trying to pass them off in bad faith, I will step in. TWDT follows a spirit of the law -- in that I don't give a shit what the rules say, if someone does something shitty or sleazy I'm going to intervene -- I'm interested in a fun, healthy league not your law degree arguing semantics of what the Rules page says. This isn't the Hunger Games, and this league isn't some pure Darwinian exercise. The experience of the 30 player's under Skatarius and the other 7 captains is important. This is a competitive league, but it's not TWL.

I really don't care about allegations of impropriety Dreamwin or anyone else casts on me, you either trust me or you don't.
                      And this is how the future of TW looks like. afk
                      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
                      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
                      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

you know Hitler had the same mindset? As long as you don't go off Killing innocent warbirds in a rage spree, i'm fine with it...

Comment

Ogron will always find some ways to play dirty and cheat.

Comment

He is running the league (making it more fun for us) in his spare time so huge respect to him.
                            1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

first post huge!!
                              shaun> would u wash ur sheets and blankets if a chick squirted on it

RaCka> steadman is cross eyed, fat, balding, etc..... but his finger tips are talented in the javelin department..................

Mattey> real talk half the dudes in thailand hotter than the avg american woman

zeebu> what is that one documentary where the one kid kills another kids parents and feeds them to him in a chili for not growing pubes fast enough?

Comment

PENDING TRADE

2. maketso trades Tsunami to Stannis for Failed
                                Last edited by ogron; 01-19-2016, 03:05 AM.
                                top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                                X