• Time
  • Show
Clear All

12. Skatarius trades Kloud/Dark Hell to Stannis for J-B-Inc
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
      10. Tiny trades Turban/Geio/Wax to Stannis for Best/Vys/Murder

bitchclaus u done fukin up you allowed trade for tiny like 4 times in a row, show have a waiver priority on trades, guy done traded half his team under ogron
      https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

This trade was sent in by Tiny and Mean Gene a few hours ago, with Mean Gene sending Squall, Omega, and Olde to Tiny for Fahrenheit and Vys.

It was revealed Fahrenheit would miss the next 3 weeks and MG pulled out of the deal, then messaged me later he changed his mind and approved it. I evaluated the trade, and if the players on each side were all active, it would be fine, but given that Fahrenheit has played 0 games this season, disappeared for weeks, and will be gone another 3 weeks, with no indication whether he'll even come back, there's a high probability this trade is just Vys for 3 healthy players who show almost every week.

And while it would be fun to see Mean Gene blow up his basing line in the only league he's a serious threat in as a competitor who's likely to play him in the Quarter-Finals (in fact, the trade seems to benefit everyone BUT Mean Gene and Tiny), the trade is just too awful for me to accept.

I told Mean Gene this and said I would accept an amended proposal, but he didn't respond, then logged.

This trade is denied.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

The TWDT Trade Window is now closed, and all rosters are locked for the remainder of the season.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
          X