Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

?find reckful

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
    gonna give him Tsunami and Reckful as well.
    Yeah add two afkers too the trade, that makes it fair!!! LOL this fkn guy....... ?find reckful You wouldnt let this trade go down if it wasnt to your team. Didnt u make a big deal about trading #1/#2 picks away earlier in the season?:O This game ever not a joke lolololol

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
      There will be no delay for the Superbowl, due to the TWDT Finals falling 1 week before Easter, and a delay would make it fall on Easter.
      Why did you schedule it so poorly? We cancelled TWL every year for Superbowl, you should have looked at the calendar and been more careful.

Trade is garbage. The teams end up lopsided without bullshit trades. Garbage like this coming from the league coordinator is the reason many players, myself included, stopped bothering with this league/this game.

Comment

Delay for the Superbowl and delay for the Easter too ?

Edit: How I see this is the staff is supposed to give everyone a fair chance to show up and play. If you decide to have games on Superbowl or Easter weekends people who actually have something to do wont have a fair chance to show up and the forfeits are on you. If you postpone the games and people still don't show the next week the forfeits are their own fault.
        Last edited by maketso; 02-01-2016, 11:16 AM.

Comment

LOL what a trade!

Anything goes on this game, but I think everyone isn't surprised by that now
          Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
          Your friend,
          ​​Papi
          ​​​​​

Comment

Shouldn't a player who refused to play for their team, was then traded, be suspended one week? Have to punish them in some fashion. It's a huge slap in the face to the person who drafted them. Wasted a pick on the player and got nothing out of it.

Comment

Working...
            X