No announcement yet.

This trade tho...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well way to fk the league clausehouse... The whole fkn zone disagrees with the shit trade. And your to much of a fkn trash fgt to just revert the trade. But you know what clause?

Who would have guessed. I bet when u seen your fk buddy offered to be traded to you your mouth started watering violently, because you knew his dik would once again penetrate your throat. Being the little cock sucker you are... You hop around tw with this chip on your shoulder like your this great player, when really you just get carried in every ship.

Without your allstar lineups to carry you, you're getting absolutely shit on in twdt.

So what do you do RUN to the players who carry your sad brown noser ass in all the other leagues/twd. You'd get shit on in terr also if you didnt have the best lineups TW has to offer . So why dont you do everyone a favor and stop playing the "victim" noones buying it, you Fkn stat jocky.

And this all started from Zid's "Nerd Rage" His mom forgot to pick him up a 12 pack of code red Mtn. Dew before the tourny, so the guy already mad at the world with no mtn dew takes it out on his dt squad..
    Last edited by olde; 02-03-2016, 12:57 PM. Reason: fkall

Comment

Finally something is happening in the right direction. Sad to see you leave Turb but I guess it's for the best. Not in a good way tho. Let's just see what else Claus "The Mighty" House will fuk up this season. This is becoming fun and interesting now.
      "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
      Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
      Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post
        brush ur teeth stank ass
        go piss in a 7up bottle smacked you with my squad last night

also

TWDT Staff
        Claus TWDT Head Operator
        TWDT Operators
        Heaven Turban

these scrubs above need to resolve this asap.
        Last edited by 2pac; 02-03-2016, 10:19 AM.
        https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Zid & Best for Jamal, Pork & Flew. That looks much better to me, props.

Tsunami & Reckful should either be returned, or Mean Gene could offer Omega Red in the same spirit of good will, and the fact that he now has Jamal (and a huge DT-B line overall)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...qHI/edit#gid=0
          Last edited by MHz; 02-03-2016, 11:17 AM.
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Today's morning for some mans in USA, after reading the news on Turb resigning...

One finger in the air, big goofy smile, week 4 here we go!

Last edited by Stayon; 02-03-2016, 12:55 PM.
            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
            Your friend,
            ​​Papi
            ​​​​​

Comment

I would not blame Ogron for any of this as he was merely one captain among many, and it was me who ultimately let the trade slip through.

However as it seemed like I was avoiding the blame and not taking responsibility for the trade, at least according to some, resigning seemed like the only path for me to take.

I won't bother to go into personal details as that kind of talk doesn't belong here, but I am sure that me and Ogron will continue to be close in the future. After all, every relationship (no homo) that is not fake has its thorny periods.

Time to enjoy my cruise and break, ciao.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                I would not blame Ogron for any of this as he was merely one captain among many, and it was me who ultimately let the trade slip through.

However as it seemed like I was avoiding the blame and not taking responsibility for the trade, at least according to some, resigning seemed like the only path for me to take.

I won't bother to go into personal details as that kind of talk doesn't belong here, but I am sure that me and Ogron will continue to be close in the future. After all, every relationship (no homo) that is not fake has its thorny periods.

lol what, bitchclaus is to blame he runs this TWDT, fuck are you smoking on turban. Go turn on vpn and get away with it you only good at that turbi
                https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

love cheating

Comment

It's really nobodies 'fault' - just a series of circumstances that conspired to create an imbalanced trade. Most people agree that TWDT has been organised really well, so no need to be so hard on yourself or Ogron. Go haf a break and then re-assess with a clear mind, this isn't worth resigning over.
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattey View Post
                      One time I took a bit too much acid and I was feeling restless so I went to meet my roommate at a bar. When I got there he was talking to a couple of guys who I thought were his friends. The conversation soon veered toward "evolution being a giant Jewish conspiracy" and "how can humans be more complex than monkeys with less chromosomes!?" I thought it was weird but attributed their behavior to the fact that I was tripping.

I went outside to smoke and one of them followed me. He leaned in real close and told me that the reason was that humans mated with greys (aliens) and that every person walking on earth right now is half-alien at least. I started laughing uncontrollably because I finally realized that I was both tripping AND talking to an insane homeless man.

It was this sentence: that made me realize that Stayon doesn't speak English well AND is a moron.
                      8/10 on the acid story but 3/10 on execution, it was clearly forced and marginally related at best. Then again i'm reading this after reading this klauspost log where you and beam take turns massaging his ego so the phoniness really pops out

I don't take this league as seriously as others from the looks of it which lead into a clouded judgement from my part. I am of the opinion that the draft tournament is ultimately meant to be a league that is being played for fun. It is not an ultra-competitive league by any means, but rather a league that fills the void when we have a downtime with other leagues.
                      I don't really have an opinion one way or the other, but the writing was on the wall the second TWDT awards were added to TWD webpage; they became another thing to earn to inflate egos and make people super cut throat. I had fun capping a TWDT squadron a few seasons ago, my team was chill and we relaxed our way into playoffs. I don't think the same experience would be possible now. I'm not saying that one thing or another caused people to go maximum tryhard over what used to be a relatively casual league, but holy fuck if y'all didn't see this coming from ten miles away... welcome to the club where ya been?
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I just did not think it was possible that one man can ruin TWL, TWDT, and the steam launch in the same period LOL.

The only person that anyone should give credit or "praise" to is really Jamal since he knocked some sense in that egotistical bonehead nerd named Claushouse. Jamal pretty much decided the outcome of this by his attitude and generosity as any normal person would do the fair thing.

Zid, you still play this game man?
                        1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                        1:Zidane> congrats man
                        1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                        1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                        1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
                          Jamal pretty much decided the outcome of this by his attitude and generosity as any normal person would do the fair thing.
                          i'm sorry but if jamal is the standard for attitude and generosity then we should just nuke the tw servers now and then probably even just kill ourselves.

edit: which is what jamal would want us to do, except somehow throw cancer in there somewhere
                          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Moved to Trash Talk.
                            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
                              Besides a rule or not and how it went..

Best / Zidane - M_M God, Porkjet, Flew, Tsunami, Reckful

1) Best > Flew in wb, Tsunami in jav
                              2) Best > Reckful in spider, loses to M_M God in spider, but if he cares he's an 8* spider easily. M_M was a doable loss.
                              3) With Best in wb, add Vys from FA. A team going 0-7 in wbs, can now snatch wins.
                              4) Zidane and Best make a 2 man jav combo, that will prevent the same team going 0-7 in javs also.
                              5) Gene already has 3 jav 8*s, himself, Cape and Healt. A sub is good in Tsunami, but Tsunami doesn't care or is active. A dead weight.
                              6) Gene already had 6, 8* or more basers, now he has one in excess with 7. 7+6 lineups mean you only need 6, 8*s or more.
                              7) Strategy wise, Gene ruins his chanses for a better seeding or even playoff fight.
                              8) Gene was a contender in all 3 leagues with his top lines. Now he only has a shot at base.
                              9) Yes, it's not his fault people refuse, but that doesn't justify trading 2 top players (who fill 5 spots, Best 3 and Zid 2) for 2 top basers, 1 decent wb, and 2 afks to the same team.
                              10) Base situation remains somewhat the same for both. Reckful "refuses to show", much like Tsunami will add a bit fat 0.
                              11) One team is now gonna qualify playoffs when they were very likely not too. Having a shot at finals is now possible in all 3.

Edit: On the spirit of TWDT like Mhz mentioned, I wanna add "I've worked hard to resolve and mediate differences between Tiny and Major Crisis, which are now solved." That line was on the now deleted Free Agency thread.

So..who's working hard to resolve the issue between Mean Gene...Best and Zidane? Shoot, shoot, bang bang.
                              i dont refuse to show i just saw the draft put me a on a team with too many 7*+ in base and since claus moved me to 7 i had no reason to show there is no play time there.
                              5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
                              1:Cig <er>> ROFL
                              1:fiS> LOL
                              1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Announcement:

TWDT games will be canceled this Sunday due to the Superbowl.
                                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                                X