No announcement yet.

This trade tho...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if this trade gets reverted am more than willing to show for anyone that needs a 7* spider only reason i skipped this season was this shit
    Terr: Ogron
    Sharks: JAMAL, porkjet, Rodney (7), mr. homo (7)
    Spiders: Diakka, Solace, M_M God, JAMAL, Tim (7), Reckful (7), Sulla (6), Afri (6), Kyler (6)

i have 0 chance to start with due to being 7 with the line possibilities there rip
    5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

5:fiS> you're lying, my mom doesnt even know how to poke

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful
    1:Cig <er>> ROFL
    1:fiS> LOL
    1:MAGI KOZ> hey population just spiked in here</er>

Comment

Originally posted by Reckful View Post
      if this trade gets reverted am more than willing to show for anyone that needs a 7* spider only reason i skipped this season was this shit
      Terr: Ogron
      Sharks: JAMAL, porkjet, Rodney (7), mr. homo (7)
      Spiders: Diakka, Solace, M_M God, JAMAL, Tim (7), Reckful (7), Sulla (6), Afri (6), Kyler (6)

i have 0 chance to start with due to being 7 with the line possibilities there rip
      I'd start you over rodni and homo and tim any day bro.

wud also be more than happy to have you on my 0-3 rec basing team (eventho i have like ten 7* basers)

Comment

rip 2015 blooms
        5:LF> no the worst texts ever are having to explain to your gf why "megaman89" is demanding that I be somewhere at 3PM on a sunday

pinkSTAR has been released from the kitchen long enough to serve you ?go elame3 -Reckful

Comment

Blooms is actually a very fun team to be in. Maketso is a very laid-back cap, he lets us all play, no yelling, no drama, all fun. Looking at what is going on in other teams I gotta say I'm lucky to be a Bloomer.
          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

i meant that kindly i was in blooms last year =p i know how maketso does stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
              lol if stacking with the same fgts in twl wasn't enough, have to do it in twdt too by any means possible. as much as we appreciate your efforts for running leagues claushouse, it doesn't excuse you from collusion. its so amusing how stayon trying to trade with skatarius is seen as him taking advantage of skatarius due to downfall's inactivity, yet you taking advantage of mean gene's top 2 picks threatening to quit is seen as ok. the double standards are disgusting. even if turban approved it and you are a "neutral" captain in this situation, you still have an obligation as head of twdt to not pull dumb shit like this.

1. revert the trades. start from scratch if you want to trade and make it balanced.
              2. cancel games this sunday (Superbowl). this dookie league could use a break from all of this nonsense.
              3. bring back captain veto powers and for ffs open the trade thread again to the public.

agreed nt

Comment

I too am stepping down from TWDT. The uncertainty of which team I am to play for has driven me to clinically diagnosed insomnia. I will no longer be playing this year.

Comment

so when is jamal going to mean gene's team? whats up with the delay??
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

so when is jamal going to mean gene's team? whats up with the delay??
                    I smell someone trying to pull a fast one?

Clause "the stat jocky" is so fast to post TWL stats from 1978.

But cant put the trade up in 3 days, something fishy going on here.

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post
                      I smell someone trying to pull a fast one?

Clause "the stat jocky" is so fast to post TWL stats from 1978.

But cant put the trade up in 3 days, something fishy going on here.
                      man claus is a bitchclaus don't expect much from him
                      https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

so when is Jamal going to mean gene's team? whats up with the delay??
                        gasp! Jamal asked me for dt chat but i still don't see him on my roster! I'm looking forward to playing with Sir Jamal in this great draft league ogron is running.

best of luck to all participants!

Comment

I'm looking forward to play my friend JAMAL this sunday, in a great match between Stark and Terrorist!

Honest and idoneous characters like good ol' Stannis always keep their word. To the end and to the grave. I'm sure all of you have watched the show. (hyped at season 6 - holla at my girl Daenerissima).

Best of luck next sunday to all parties involved!
                          Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                          Your friend,
                          ​​Papi
                          ​​​​​

Comment

lol still waiting eh....
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Allow JAMAL to Stark roster...... I know clause has looked at this tread 100 times. Atleast allow an answer, be a man. I thinking being a Cap and head of TWDT is proving to be a bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by mean gene View Post
                                I'm looking forward to playing with Sir Jamal in this great draft league ogron is running.

best of luck to all participants!
                                We're ll looking forwards.
                                Originally posted by Stayon View Post
                                I'm looking forward to play my friend JAMAL this sunday, in a great match between Stark and Terrorist!

Honest and idoneous characters like good ol' Stannis always keep their word. To the end and to the grave. I'm sure all of you have watched the show. (hyped at season 6 - holla at my girl Daenerissima).

Best of luck next sunday to all parties involved!
                                See.
                                3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                                3:45th President> do it
                                kyler> who is 45th President
                                nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Working...
                                X