TWDT Season 2018 signups open!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Season 2018 signups open!

TWDT season will begin on 5th August. Draft will be held on Sunday, 29th July.

Sing-up using this forum thread or using TWDTBot at ?go TWDT

We're looking for 6 teams and 6 veteran captains, so far zidane and dreamwin have agreed to cap and several others have been invited to cap. Final list of captains will be published later.

TWDT format will be similar to previous seasons. Ratings will be done together with selected veteran players to get them as accurate as possible.

To ease off the signup hassle, all players who've showed up to Basing Cup games will be auto added to TWDT singup list. If you wish to not participate, ?message in game.

Signup sheet: Click here

More details coming up soon.
    Last edited by Henry Saari; 07-30-2018, 07:27 PM.

Would be good to avoid auto signing up people who aren't likely to show.
    Here's an attempt at doing that, based on my own memory and the scoreboxes thread.

The Basing Cup signup list, minus the useless fuks who never showed up, is this:
    aka. the list of people you should auto-signup.

Anonym
    Beasty
    bellflowers
    BIET <ZH>
    Bosshawk <ZH>
    Cherry Poppins
    cLay
    Cripple
    Dierienow
    Dreamwin
    Dutch Baser
    ForgottenGhost
    GILDER
    gypsi
    Heaven
    Henry Saari
    Holy Ship
    Invincible
    JacKieChan>
    JAMAL
    Jessup
    John Gibson
    lupin
    markmrw
    Mastersword
    Mcvicar
    Mean Gene
    miDoeNT
    Mikkiz
    mvp
    NL>Trigger
    Oderus Urungus
    RA
    Rab
    Ricko
    Rodney
    ROZAY
    SAKKE
    skyforger
    Steadman
    Stung
    The Recipe
    thix
    TJ Hazuki
    Trasher
    Tripin
    ugandan sniper
    Unlimited
    Vacation Jason
    vys
    Waz.
    wicket666
    Willby
    Wirah
    yo
    Zazu
    ZEEBU
    Zidane
    ZIZU
    Zizzo

The list of useless fuks who never showed up, is this:
    aka. the list of people you should not auto-signup.

A I
    barn door
    Beam
    Beast
    blt_12
    Captain Lonestar
    Cork
    Cres
    Cyclone
    Diver777
    FeLiX_dA_kAt
    finite
    Fork
    freakmonger
    garbagehead
    Geio
    IxaDor
    J-B-Inc
    jr5
    MaiTo_cHi
    Mario
    MedVac
    milk of the alps
    olde
    Pee Pee Sock
    porkjet
    Rasaq
    SORRYNOTSORY
    TheProtector
    Tripacan
    tucker
    Vega~
    Whinegum
    World
    wulfi
    Yojimbo^
    Last edited by Rab; 07-01-2018, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Valid point, going to go with the list of players who've actually showed up.

Comment

Should remove Jessup and Cherry Poppins from
        The list of useless fuks
        Edit: 0.0.0 also did show

Comment

Adding staff to my 'useless fuks' list. You had the sign-ups but refused to accomodate the extra players, effectively nullifying any energy put into recruiting them or generating interest. How can you say they are useless for not showing up when we had 4 teams for 100 players.
          sigpic

Comment

I've barely had 8 players every week so far, so I'd say the number of teams is right.
            It does suck to be benched, but 1-2 benched people on each team doesn't mean there's enough for a whole extra team.
            I've tried to give everyone who's shown up some playtime.

Comment

Not sure how this fully works but I sign up. Decent baser and probably still an ok jav

I won't be available july 22 though

-lupin

Comment

Sounds fun

Comment

Learn how to host Base Cup. I hate TWDTBD
                  TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
                  TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
                  TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
                  ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

sign me up. not here august 12

Comment

Sign me up, boss!!!!!!!!! I am ready to show up 50% of the time
                      shaun> would u wash ur sheets and blankets if a chick squirted on it

RaCka> steadman is cross eyed, fat, balding, etc..... but his finger tips are talented in the javelin department..................

Mattey> real talk half the dudes in thailand hotter than the avg american woman

zeebu> what is that one documentary where the one kid kills another kids parents and feeds them to him in a chili for not growing pubes fast enough?

Comment

I mean, you sent out messages stating who the starting line was going to be and who the subs were, I was neither. After being rated an 8 as a baser year end and year out for the last 4 years and getting 0 opportunities because of it, I chalked it up as me not getting an opportunity again. Stop fucking making me an 8 after 4 years of stats that show for nothing!

Comment

Right... it's my fault you didn't show up once.... sure bro.

Comment

I'd like to apologise to Rab - I had every intention on showing for the basing cup but I stupidly didn't consider scheduling over laps with IRL stuff - last weekend I had plans all day Sunday and the one just gone I was abroad at a friend's wedding.
                            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Id like to apologize to Nobody. I showed up 30 mins before game time to watch the same 16 people get added in base with the same 10 people in spec play 2x in a row. NO THANKS.

However, could be interested in twdt depending one who is running it, the captains and the trading rules and my rating and the number of teams and sign ups. There needs to be a group of raters along with peer review. We don't need 3 7 and 8 star players winning twdtj bc of obvious busted ratings. Thanks
                              1:waven> u challenge
                              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
                              X