X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot or Not week 1

Warbird games

NASTY vs. BLIND: 50 - 29

Racka drafted a decent team for warbird, but he might miss a big star next to him. Maybe BrokenFist will be this guy? He and Lofty pulled some nice numbers against a team that was Blind for sure.. Half the high star people didn't show up. 24 was on holiday, Geio was busy having a hangover and Kado working on his career outside Trenchwars. Kado> Yes, I will show next week. Yea, Kado we have seen! Guess he was having his holiday with 24 eh. Back to the game, Shaun.. What the fack? I think we should remove his TWL-D title.. Lofty looks like a good pick for the 7 star spot.

HOT: BrokenFist and Lofty (both 14-7)
    NOT: Shaun (1-10)

CURSE vs. TERRORIST: 31 - 50
    Looks like Ricko can better retire.. The last time the guy didnt lagout was in 2014. And what's up with Flew? Were you too busy singing? You and Ricko should carry this team with Attacks. But it looks like it wont happen.. Maketso led Terrorist to a solid and easy win. Ezmundo even managed to die only once. I don't know what I have to think about Terrorist. Are they a solid contender or is Curse that bad?

HOT: Maketso (15-6)
    NOT: Flew and Ricko

POWER vs. LEGIO XI: 36 - 50
    I feel like this is some kind of upset, especially if you look at the score. Beam played awesome and made sure Power knows who they might face in the final... Myhtril did a good preformance backing up Beam. I see vys thought 9-10 matches better with his 9 star rating. Maybe you should have put less energy into getting yourself a 10 rating. Tripin disappointed big time too, does the guy miss his Envy boys?

HOT: Beam (16-7)
    NOT: Tripin (4-10)

TERRORIST vs. NASTY: 33 - 50
    I am not sure if Commodo knows what he has to do in this ship. Against Curse he was the only one going negative on his team and now he pulled a 1-10.. Maybe you should go to Chaos or EG when warbird is going on like last season. Maketso pulled a 15 score again. Are we sure this guy is a 7 star? Can we change ratings? Dispite his excellent effort, the high stars Raazi and Dreamwin couldn't do much.. Racka on the other side had a great game and showed his team how to play warbird.

HOT: Racka (14-3)
    NOT: Commodo (1-10)

LEGIO XI vs. BLIND: 45 - 50
    The closest warbird game of the week. Geio finally decided to show up after he vommited his whole house. He led his team with Dak to the victory. It looked like A- was clueless what to do in this ship. Major Crisis pulled some crucial knockouts with wiibimbo and Mythrill making it 5v3, but he couldn't survive in the end. Beam had once again a great game, Blind had a difficult time getting him in the end. It looked like Blind was firing Blindly at beam. I expected more of Mythril, but guess we can't all preform like beam.
    HOT: Beam (15-10) Dak (14-9) Geio (14-8)
    NOT: A- (2-7) and a little not to Mythril (7-10)

POWER vs. CURSE: 50 - 22
    Man.. Curse, what are you even doing? Zizzo had the best score with 6 kills.. Ease even aced you guys. And now vys does know how to kill.. Lockdown replaced Tripin and pulled a good score as well, not that hard if you win by 28 I would say.
    HOT: Ease (14-0)
    NOT: Curse.

Last edited by Major Crisis; 08-06-2018, 03:33 PM.
    Major Crisis

POWER vs. NASTY: 50 - 33
    Ease powered nasty hard. The high stars of Power carried the low stars, like they should. Racka thought before TWDT started he should be a 10 in jav as well, not sure if trolling. Well if you look at his score he has to be trolling. I wonder if Ro or vys will be the 8 star player for Power.. One thing is for sure, zidane has some dept in his lineups.

HOT: Ease (16-5)
    NOT: Wirah (2-10)

BLIND vs. CURSE: 50 - 38
    Curse, no warbirds and no javelins, what does this team have? The Recipe kinda looked lost in "this slow non-skilled zone", his words. Yet the guy can't pull more than 4 kills. With a better 6 star player, Curse might have had more chance. For the people who didn't see the game, The Recipe was mostly playing like a Jessup. Major Crisis led his team to the victory with Geio backing him up.

HOT: Major Crisis (13-7)
    NOT: The Recipe (4-10)

TERRORIST vs. LEGIO XI: 50 - 32

Steadman, Steadman, Steadman... Why is your ego so big and yet never play in the more 'serious' leagues. Yea, we know 'you' won some TWL-J title in season 18 or whatever, but that's history. Nowadays you do nothing but trashtalking and not preform when a team needs you. With ForgottenGhost also going 1-10 Legio XI had no chance of beating Terrorist. Commodo and Dreamwin led their team as they should while the other players stayed alive.

HOT: Commodo (15-10) Dreamwin (13-7)
    NOT: Steadman

CURSE vs. LEGIO XI: 39 - 50

Tiny led his team with a nice 16-7 to the win. Steadman wasn't needed for this game. While beam did a nice job as lowstar player for Legio XI. Curse kept the struggle going on. If they can't get a good javelin in Free Agency I would be surprised if they even get a win. Deadsorcerer should do better as a 9 star player than pulling a 5-10. But maybe he would do better if he was alive.

HOT: Tiny (16-7)
    NOT: Deadsorcerer (5-10)

BLIND vs. POWER: 46 - 50
    Before the game started, I wouldn't have thought this game would have been this close. Geio carried Blind to a close game, while myself had a major crisis in my head when I saw Ease on my screen. I think I fed him literally 7 kills. Ease asked me afterwards if I had any clue what I was doing, and honestly I still don't. Zidane had a 'bad' game, but lucky enough vys did have a decent game to back up Ease.

HOT: Ease (15-7) Geio (16-10)
    NOT: Finite (3-10) Major Crisis (Stop feeding Ease fgt)

NASTY vs. TERRORIST: 47 - 50
    Very close game with Terrorist being a balanced team. None of them really carried or fell down. If Singer didn't start over Trasher, Nasty might have won this game since the rest of Nasty also had balanced scores.

HOT: I think I had to watch the game to point one out.
    NOT: Singer (2-6)

Last edited by Major Crisis; 08-06-2018, 03:33 PM.
    Major Crisis

Comment

TWDTB will come later
      Major Crisis

Comment

good stuff so far, thanks for doing this

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
          LEGIO XI vs. BLIND: 45 - 50
          The closest warbird game of the week. Geio finally decided to show up after he vommited his whole house. He led his team with Dak to the victory. It looked like A- was clueless what to do in this ship. Major Crisis pulled some crucial knockouts with wiibimbo and Mythrill making it 5v3, but he couldn't survive in the end. Beam had once again a great game, Blind had a difficult time getting him in the end. It looked like Blind was firing Blindly at beam. I expected more of Mythril, but guess we can't all preform like beam.
          HOT: Beam (15-10) Dak (14-9) Geio (14-8)
          NOT: A- (2-7) and a little not to Mythril (7-10)
          During this game midway was when Steadman showed up late and began spamming team chat and mythril he demanded to be subbed in when someone was 0-0 despite us already having a set sub and lineup. He then began spamming threats mid round about "play me every game or I quit" and continued on into refusing to play dtj, spamming other chats with his garbage, into pming other caps about not playing twdt or for mythril, into demanding (A) so he could sub himself in whenever he wanted into retiring from twdt. Thus mythrils game play suffered.
          1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Thanks for this Major, I dunno wtf is up with my warbird team and the critism is deserved. On paper we should have been fine with the line I did, but that doesnt make a team. We will bounce back, and Flew shake yourself off meet me next week and lets win, dont ragequit . And whoevers hacking Ricko stop, being ginger is bad enough in life without further drama
            British> my 18th tomoz $$
            Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Great work btw. This makes people want to participate more and something to look forward to on shitty mondays.
              1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
                And whoevers hacking Ricko stop, being ginger is bad enough in life without further drama
                I love having 0 lag issues at all for months/years (actual issues, not what people perceive as British/Euro lag) and then bang on 3pm EST I get hit with packetloss...which has since disappeared miraculously again.
                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

I was 7-3 and finished 7-10 after losing focus because of that pos Steadman, but that's on me for letting that be a distraction and throwing me off my game.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                    I was 7-3 and finished 7-10 after losing focus because of that pos Steadman, but that's on me for letting that be a distraction and throwing me off my game.
                    Even told my team before the start of the match you were the weak link. Thank you.
                    Geio> Down to chill and play that
                    Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                      Great work btw. This makes people want to participate more and something to look forward to on shitty mondays.
                      Agreed. The write-ups are important. Very appreciated and it's great to read the day after. Thanks Major for taking the time!
                      Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

first week back at the office.... i demand more MC....

Comment

It might be better for the league to put the entire Curse team in the FA draft, worth considering.

Comment

To be honest, I think it would be fun if we get a 'small story' of any member of every team. This can give some nice debate on here as well ^.^ It's kinda a struggle to comment on a game you haven't seen, especially if it's a close one. That Nasty vs Terrorist 47-50 game for example. Did someone of Nasty fuck it up and losing it? Or did Terrorist always had a decent lead? I would rather see people comment on their own games instead of my random guesses. I will continue doing the stats for sure, not sure if I can do HoN on every game..
                            Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                              It might be better for the league to put the entire Curse team in the FA draft, worth considering.
                              Rab you were put in javs second match, and got two full basing games. If you were on another side you might not have got that playing time.Your having a chance to take Curses destiny into your own hands. Stop trying to get traded, your either floating with us or going down with the captain aka me.

Ill admitt this is not the strongest side ive ever had in twdt but we are still only 2 wins off 4th place, all is not lost yet.
                              British> my 18th tomoz $$
                              Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Working...
                              X