Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A similar site for pub stats would be great. Totally agree. I'll have a think. There's a lot of cool things we could show, and if we can give pub players a place to actively check (and see themselves on a leaderboard) it could definitely help the zone.

Everything will come together.

In other news, the Players/Stats page now has clickable headings again for sorting.

Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Some updates:

Placeholder page for Match detail. You can click on matches now and view a dedicated page. Scorebox info will be added this week, but for now it's unfinished. Not really worth mentioning really.

On Matches page, add styling for forfeit games

On Standings page, add styling for eliminated teams

Semi-Finals matches have been updated to include the qualifying teams.

NEXT:

​Scoreboxes on Match detail
      Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Update Finals to include qualifying teams!
        TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
        TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
        TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
        ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Working...
        X