Power against Dun VS Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Power against Dun VS Me

These only 2 teams won the triple crown in 16 or more seasons now.
    So which would be better if these met?

Prediction:
    TWDTD-D
    Power
    vys, Ease, Lews Therin, Tripin, lockdown, babe ruth
    Dun VS Me
    Riverside, Turban, Engineers, Geio, Iron Survivor, Unabled
    TWDTD-J
    Power
    Ease, Zidane, ro, Tripin, vys, Henry Saari, Jessup, uprise
    Dun VS Me
    Riverside, turban, Mean Gene, Eelam, flared, infrared
    TWDTD-B
    Power
    Heaven, Zidane, mcvicar, Ease, ro, vys, Tripin, Lockdown, Henry Saari, Jessup, Invincible
    Dun VS Me
    Mikkiz, Eelam, Riverside, Oder, turban, Mene Gene, RUCCI, Anidalife, Public Assassin, Hulk

Personally they are skill in Dun vs Me but teaming and stuff probable more wins in for Power.

Feel free to respond anyhow.:guitarist: :drummer::bandana::ship8::ship3::ship5::ship7::shi p1:
    TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
    TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
    TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
    ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

The emoticons are missing a Bass player and perhaps a finer Vocalist some turntables. Anyway it seems duel is Ease versus Riverside and Base is Zidane(yes leads from the front) versus Oder (much practitioner) in Warbird lastly it is also Iron Survivor versus vys.
    TWDT Power Squadron Triple Crown Win 2018 Season. Base, Javelin and Warbird Medals.
    TWDTB Season 15 Trench Wars Draft Basing: TWDTB Champion & Medal
    TSLB All-Star Season 2: Medal 1 Win-Baser in 2 or 4 to 10 Zones('Grab the Flag')&Paladen Best Old Squad 50 Members-former whiterabbits squad, fan and member: Invincible
    ~Babylon 5 spider insider.sigpic former No Surrender and No Surrender II,loyal to Anti-Scrub~ Kongregate Champion!

Comment

Power would win all 3.
      For half a second I thought this was going to be an appeal, which would have been hilarious.

Comment

This Power team was the best dt team of all time and it's not close. I'd be surprised if they got 25 kills a round or 3 mins in base

Comment

I don't see a single player on Power that could beat Primeside.
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

You cant compare this... Dun vs me had different star limits, only one 6* out of my head... If you look at the lineups you know dun vs me would win all.
            Major Crisis

Comment

Originally posted by Major Crisis View Post
              You cant compare this... Dun vs me had different star limits, only one 6* out of my head... If you look at the lineups you know dun vs me would win all.
              Are you kidding me right now? That dun vs me basing team was not good. That final was an absolute joke. We outkilled them by 140 and lost 20:00-19:53 because it was NFL season and Cape threw the game watching TV and dying 17 times.

Power would run them over. BONK! with any other terr would run them over.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
              X