X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HoN - Base - Week 5

Pure Luck vs. Terrorist
    13:56 - 15:00

This round has been HUGE for pureluck after the flurry of trades this past week. They are performing on par with the heavy hitters and nearly stole a W off terrorist here. Terrorist instead took the lead for basing wins and are playing fairly strong. This game looked to be mostly FR battles between terrs as both accumulated high deaths while decent rpds on sharks (2.8+) and similar k/d for spids.

As for HoN, hard to say for this one; caught the last min or two of it to see Markmrw stuck outside, unable to die, and bitsaver dying to the subsequent charge having no sharks. However, bit was able to make it back to FR before it was even cleared by terrorist. Seemed like a slugfest on both sides and thats hot for everyone.

Power vs. Spider
    15:00 - 14:41

Another super close match this week, Zidane was nearly overpowered by Commodo. Unfortunately, it looks that Spider may have had some issues with their shark line as Commodo subbed spacedust for mido at 20m then mido for sulla just 5m later. Heaven and Nowon putting in some monster performances this game and looking at top form (with close, notable mentions ro/rasaq). Ogron may be feeling a little bittersweet about teaming with an 8* terr this season as he was likely benched to save stars in Zidane's lineup.

HOT: Heaven (41-4 2tek), ro (126-60), nowon (133-67 1tek), rasaq (126-63 1tek), commodo (3.0 rpd)
    NOT: Spider's 2nd shark

Demacia vs. Halo
    4:59 - 15:00

Demacia, having traded most of their basers away this past week, performed as well as expected. I understand the math (2 leagues > 1), but I'm still saddened to see the remaining players who enjoy basing have to pull up their pants, muster a brave face, only to come out and get slapped.

That being said, they were able to score a couple minutes off us. Trasher and Rucci both performed fairly well and they were able to control top on the few occassions they found their way in. Steadman also had a decent play wherein he pushed Zap/Rough into a mine helping secure a subsequent TeK for his team (10m mark in vid).

HOT: cripple (117-30), rough (76-31 1tek), jam (3.1 rpd 1 tek), trasher (85-42)
    NOT: snoopie (24-33)

VID: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/509823012

Treyway vs. Criminal
    2:54 - 15:00

Treyway had an abysmal week as it was missing almost all it's core basers. Porkjet, hulk, trapped, and even MaitoChi all were absent yesterday leaving morph holding the bags. PakyDude faired okay and Anon went slightly positive, but the remainder of his team all struggled against the superior Criminal. Treyway were ultimately outkilled by a little over 120 before it was all done.

HOT: Morph for not forfeiting
    NOT: Absenteeism

Criminal vs. Terrorist
    4:52 - 15:00

In somewhat of a reversal, Criminal's 2nd round must of been what Treyway felt like in there 1st. Terrorist were able ot outkill Criminal by 150 in this 20m round. All of terrorist numbers look great, high k/d for spids, both sharks 3.0rpd, all save MC's deaths which are a touch high at 5d. 2 of those teks coming from Zizzo (23-11) who was likely dive bombing or port dropping onto MC to steal what little time they could.

Other notes, Racka and Rozay both failed to go positive; Willby's RPD dipped some while Rodney able to get a solid 2.9 while making kills and a tek, but hard to say what happened with Zizzo's 11d (maybe unlucky timing for Willby). Mvp and Kado also did good considering, with MVP scoring a few teks and kado the only spid to rise above 1/1.

HOT: Terror squad, rodney (11-79 2.9rpd 1tek)
    NOT: racka (43-52), rozay (44-57), zizzo (23-11)

Halo vs. Treyway
    15:00 - 0:06

Morph, being the good guy (or masochist) he is, didnt promptly uninstall after his first match but instead showed up for another; only to have his team bullied by JAMAL (23-59 3.2rpd 4teks) for 15 minutes staight. Poid, finding his rythme with Jam, played really well too; bumping Treyway into Jam's mines at every opportunity.

Not much else to say about this match, but pretty lol worthy if you got the time.

VID: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/509839154

Spider vs. Demacia
    15:00 - 9:46

Nipple trying a new lineup this round was able to secure a good bit of time off Spider in their second match. Although, Mikkiz (43-4 3teks) showing how dangerous it can be to experiment against a seasoned terrier, and backed by Nowon (119-41 2tek) with another superb performance. Trasher (74-41), Rucci (78-49), and Scurvy (74-54 1tek) all putting up solid numbers for Demacia.

Felt like Demacia's second lineup faired quite better, but Nipple may have a tendancy to mettle. He didn't keep Aprix (19-6 2tek) in terr the whole game, instead switching him and Trash at 20m. And while 6d is a touch high, feel like settling in on a line and giving them time to play together may help against lesser teams in the coming weeks.

HOT: mikkiz (43-4 3tek), nowon (119-41 2tek)
    NOT: 8* Poseidon (69-73) looking a bit rusty

Pure Luck vs. Power
    15:00 - 8:00

In somewhat of an upset, Pureluck (#6) has convincing defeated Power (#1) after some key trades this week. Even more impressive than Pureluck outkilling Power by 100, is Bitsaver's (27-0 2tek) ace against the powerhouse. Power's spider line is leaving a lot to be desired and looks like Zidane was aware trying to bench Vic for bram to have hoppin in (which bell does play really well on most occassions just not today).

HOT: bitsaver (27-0, 2 tek), all PL's spids, ro (120-50)
    NOT: all power spids save okyo and ro

With Pureluck now in the mix and able to siphon off wins from perhaps any team, i look forward to what next weeks matchups look like.
    Last edited by SpookedOne; 11-18-2019, 11:20 PM.

Kinda maddening game for us vs. Power. Tried Spacedust in shark. Spacedust lags out. Switch Spacedust & Midoent. Spacedust lags out again. Sub Spacedust with Ardour. Midoent lags out. Switch Midoent and Sulla. Midoent lags out again. Sub Midoent with Spectacular. Spectacular AFK at 14-14 in the last FR battle.
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

didnt know space lags but playing mido you have to take that risk

Comment

Thanks for this, seems like everyone got better besides Demacia. Next few weeks should be interesting

Comment

WillBy Our second game, I switched Trasher to terrier because Aprix was lagging out, I planned on letting Aprix terr the entire match. Just another example of how crappy the servers are during DT-B.
          Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
          (10 seconds later)
          rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
          P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
            WillBy Our second game, I switched Trasher to terrier because Aprix was lagging out, I planned on letting Aprix terr the entire match. Just another example of how crappy the servers are during DT-B.
            whoops, may have overlooked LO ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
              Thanks for letting me know

Comment

lolz, meant SpookedOne, yall both doing basing thing.
                Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                (10 seconds later)
                rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Working...
                X