X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Wb/Jav Playoff HoN

Terrorist Vs Pure Luck Quarter finals

Game 1 - Pure Luck wins 50-38

Pure luck came into this one down a round and showed they deserved the shot they were given. The games started early this week so the Europeans on Terrorist weren’t able to get their lag up to optimal levels in time and even with a huge 15-10 performance from 7 star maketso, it wasn’t close at any point. Ricko somehow went positive for the first time in months and Lockdown lobbed his way to barely double digits behind an aggressive performance from Paradise (7-9), Kentaro (14-7) and Tiny (8-10)

Hot: Kentaro 14-7
    Not: Wirah/Jurassic (combined 2-10)

Game 2 Terrorist wins 50-37

This one was really interesting as both teams were now in an elimination setting and on paper, Pure_Luck looked to be heavily favored. I was in spec hearing some guy named Hellrazor talk about how good Ricko and Lockdown were as they started off 5-2 and 3-1 respectively. On the other side, 10 star Vys was 2-6 with his team down 6, and suddenly he let out a battle cry and either the force of his will or the power of his foul breath had him plowing through Pure Luck like they were 14 year olds on Heaven’s trip to Bali. Dreamwin (11-4) was consistently great all round as he has been all season. Lockdown ended the round 2-9 and Ricko ended 4-8 which are both atrocious for 9 star players with the season on the line.

Hot: Dreamin 11-4
    Not: Lockdown 5-10

Spider vs Treyway Quarter finals

Winner Spider 50-36

This was a very lopsided battle the entire way with Treyway’s breakout superstar Trapped finally coming back to reality with a 5-10 performance. Myollnir (12-10) looked good trying to push pressure, which is impressive for a player with little playoff experience. Nothing really special to be said about the warbirds on spider. Ardour lobbed his way to 12 kills with 6 r3, Attacks was 3-6 until his team was up 15 then somehow got 9 kills in garbage time. Nobody played great. A consistent safe win.

Hot: Myollnir 12-10, Ardour 12-7
    Not: Trapped 5-10
    Last edited by beam; 12-08-2019, 06:46 PM.
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Spider vs Pure Luck Quarter finals

Game 1 Pure Luck wins 50-39

I thought this was gonna be a quick one and done as Spider started strong and was up 4-5 kills up until midway when Lockdown (2-5) was substituted for Rab and the entire game turned around. Rab (3-2) did a good job staying in and providing support for Tiny (13-10) and Paradise’s (12-9) aggressive play. Spider didn’t look ready and fell apart with their solo play against the pressure of Pure Luck’s superior teaming.

Hot: Tiny 13-10 Paradise 12-9
    Not: Lockdown 2-5 Spectacular 5-10

Game 2 Pure Luck wins 50-42

Spider decided to swap Spectacular who did poorly in the first game for a player who is even worse in Banks (6-10) and the guy just ran and lobbed all game. Commodo (10-10) bullied low stars all round and barely went even. Paradise (15-10) looked like Emma Banville from Fearless (Amazon Prime) as he continually ran into 4-5 players and came out alive. Tiny (12-9) and Singer (11-5) provided solid support and Ricko (8-8) lobbed the entire game, which I guess is fine for a 7 star player. Rab (0-5) got the start after he did well in game 1 and got subbed out for Lockdown (1-5). It was a good win but this 7 star situation is certainly worrisome.

Hot: Paradise 15-10
    Not: Rab 0-5 Lockdown 1-5

Terrorist Vs Treyway Quarter finals

Game 1 Treyway wins 50-42
    Vys (14-10) looked to carry his momentum off his big comeback win earlier in wb and Trapped (12-7) was looking for a redemption game. Both played well, but the real story here is dreamwin (4-10)’s atrocious performance. I mean Wirah (2-10) only got 2 as a 6 star and dreamwin is almost double his star value so in some universe getting double his kills could be considered good, but no. Dreamwin got 2 stray kills with one being completely off his screen so really he went 2-10 with a couple flukes, which is unacceptable of a 10 star player and the leader of a team. Treyway put up consistent performances all around with everybody except hulk (6-10) going slightly positive.

Hot: Vys 14-10 Trapped 11-6
    Not: Dreamwin 4-10 Wirah 2-10

Game 2 Treyway wins 50-40

This game was pretty much more of the same. Dreamwin (5-10) somehow managed to play just as scared and did just as bad but this time his Finnish bruddeh maketso, who only shows up when dreamwin drafts him, managed to stink up the joint just as badly . Vys (10-10) continued to try and push to make up for his captain being hungover, sick, having the sun in his eye, and running out of his bricanyl but it wasn’t nearly enough to carry dreamwin’s dead weight. Treyway again put up consistent performances across the board with 10 r4’s with trapped (12-7) having 5 of them. Uprise (12-9) and hulk (9-9) took the lead in this one and it was a blowout from go.

Hot: Uprise 12-9 Trapped 12-7
    Not: Dreamwin 5-10 Maketso 4-10
    Last edited by beam; 12-08-2019, 06:51 PM.

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Halo Vs Spider WB Semi-Final

Game 1 Halo wins 50-47

Let’s just skip past the part where we talk about the other 9 players. Ok sure, tripin lobbed his way to 14-10 with 9 r3 and Attacks hid behind his team all game and got 15-10 with 7 r3. Cool let’s talk about the real story here. Let me put into perspective how outrageous going 19-9, in a playoff setting, as an 8 star, with the pressure of knowing Rough’s entire life revolves around this game, AND having the risk of the ceiling of your hut in the jungle collapsing on your noggin at any moment. Zapata (19-9) overcame all this adversity and took an all caps bold font size 72 shit on spider. I’m just glad that those guys don’t live in a 3rd world country like he does and can afford clean water to wash themselves.

Hot: Zapata 19-9
      Not: Ardour 4-10

Game 2 Halo wins 50-40

It really seemed like Flew (12-8) was upset with his performance in the first game and was focusing a lot more on his record and not taking any risks in this one. As somebody who mostly gets r1 kills, he had 0 in this one and 5 r3 and a r4. I give the man 0 credit for being a recwhore lobber in this one but he was against a bad team so I’ll let it pass. Zapata (13-10) put up another impressive performance and I’m interested to see how he does next season when he inevitably gets bumped to a 9 star. On the other side Rasaq (13-10), who has been consistently Spider’s best player in ship 1 didn’t disappoint but the rest of his team just couldn’t get into shape.

Hot: Zapata 13-10 Rasaq 13-10
      Not: Spectacular/Rojo Combined 3-10

Power vs Terrorist Wb Semi-Final

Game 1 Power wins 50-46

This one was really close the whole way. I think if Vys (14-10) managed to stay in a little bit longer, Terrorist might have taken it, but Okyo (18-9) decided to take a break from farming his +20 epic armor set on Ragnarok 2 Online to show up and tell everybody he’s still relevant with a monster performance including several clutch kills at the end. Ogron (3-8) got lucky as he can escape my gaze with the win and ro (10-10) continues to outperform his 7 star rating, which I tried to make an 8 but Zidane told me he was going to draft him so he’s not changing it. I’m not sure what alias okyo is practicing on but that’s not the kind of stat line you come up with just showing up on Sundays so when somebody figures it out, call him a nerd for me.

Hot: Okyo 18-9
      Not: Major Crisis 5-10 and out 8 entire minutes before anybody else

Game 2 Power wins 50-31

This round was just a total annihilation. From go, Terrorist was running scared and never were able to regroup. Okyo (12-8) cooled down a bit but still had a good performance and Ogron (9-6) redeemed himself with 9 quality non r3/r4 garbage kills. Shadowmere (17-7) looked like the Road Runner setting traps that the desperate Coyotes on Terrorist were unable to help themselves from falling into. This team looks absolutely unstoppable with both ro and Shadowmere being undervalued by at least 1 star which is no surprise as they’re both on the league op’s team.

Hot: Shadowmere 17-7
      Not: All of Terrorist besides vys
      Last edited by beam; 12-08-2019, 07:37 PM.

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Power vs Halo Jav Semi Final

Power wins 2-0 50-30 and 50-46

This was a huge match with the 2 top 10 star players in the league battling it out in a repeat of TWLJ finals. Zidane was told his entire life that he wouldn’t amount to anything and would be in prison by the time he was 15. Rough was found as a baby in a dumpster covered in corned beef hash and his drug addicted foster parents only took him in because they were hungry. Needless to say this meant a lot to them both. Shadowmere (10-9, 14-10) provided solid support but everybody else was sort of filler. The real story here was the rise and fall of the two titans. Rough has told me for years that he is far better than “Ease and his puppet Zidane” well it was time for UFC TW 2019 to show who was king of the ring.

With all the build up, unfortunately the battle wasn’t even close. Zidane went super Saiyan god blue ultra with sprinkles on top and dropped a 15-5 17-9 double mvp. On the other side, Krillin (rough) went an abysmal by his standards 6-10 and 7-10.

Hot: Zidane
        Not: Rough

Treyway vs Pure Luck Jav Semi Finals

Pure Luck wins 2-1 32-50 50-42 50-28

This was the only semi final match of the day that went to 3 so of course everybody ended up watching the end of it. In the first game, uprise showed why he’s Zidane’s most feared javelin of 2019 and dropped a huge 14-9 mvp in a 50-32 blowout win.
        In the second game the tides turned as Pure Luck finally showed some signs of life in an extremely ugly game featuring 7 tk’s between the teams. The 9 stars for both teams were honestly disappointing in this one, but morph (4-10) was by far the worst of the bunch. Paradise (10-9) and Ricko (11-8) really came through at the end to bring this one home and set up a game 3.
        All the chips are down, season on the line, it’s time to show up in this huge game 3. Aaaand trapped goes 3-10 kira goes 3-10 uprise goes 5-10 and morph goes 6-10. Yep, they all sucked. This wasn’t fun to watch at all and I guess the only bright side of this was that Lockdown finally went positive for the first time all playoff and it only took him 5 rounds.

Hot: Paradise (7-10 10-9 12-6) Tiny (7-10 11-9 12-7)
        Not: Morph (9-7 4-10 6-10)
        Last edited by beam; 12-08-2019, 08:06 PM.

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Beam is my hero
          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post
            Terrorist Vs Pure Luck Quarter finals
            I was in spec hearing some guy named Hellrazor talk about how good Ricko and Lockdown were as they started off 5-2 and 3-1 respectively.[/B]
            lol.

Comment

sorry for skimping on jav semi I got bored

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

good read thx! now hopefully someone does one for base

Comment

I really find it amusing and quite frankly a little sad you did this entire weeks hot or not just so you could troll me. I must be really getting to you.
                  British> my 18th tomoz $$
                  Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
                    I really find it amusing and quite frankly a little sad you did this entire weeks hot or not just so you could troll me. I must be really getting to you.
                    something is seriously wrong with you

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Myself, Lockdown, Tripin, and Ricko all got slated in this. All Monster players, suprise suprise.
                      If insulting better warbirds than yourself makes you feel competent in your best ship wihich your mediocre at best then go ahead.

Your absolute trash, who is only fit for playing TwLd with Happytrain in their prime.
                      British> my 18th tomoz $$
                      Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

lol beam

Comment

Good writeup Beam. Fun Fact.... Zapata - 19kills vs 9deaths = 2.11 k:d which is also the same ratio of dirty kids vs ones that can afford to wash themselves with clean water in his country
                          1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
                          1:pascone> folder is empty :/
                          1:Tiny> LOL
                          1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

I'm so sad beam didn't mention my complete wrecking of the opponent team in rd2 of SF TWDT-D. Literally came in between 3 guys, all of them panicking, missing, and I pick them one by one, and my streak ending to a nice 2fer and score of 10-1.
                            3:Wax> ard and i snapchat all the time
                            3:Wax> we play virtually tummysticks
                            3:i.d.> da fk is that?
                            3:Ardour> we basically are each others personal psychologist
                            3:Shadowmere> i.d., Wax breaks keyboards playing SubSpace. Best not ask him what anything is.
                            3:Wax> Tummy sticks is the situation, commonly referred to as a game, in which two erect men cuddle closely and face-to-face causing their two erect penises, or sticks, to push upwards between their stomachs, or tummys.
                            3:Wax> Sticks combine with tummys, hence the name "tummy sticks."
                            3:Shadowmere> LOL
                            3:i.d.> Oddly, that's close to what I thought it was...

Best> I never cooked a day in my life

Deft> beat by a guy who plays ss on his cellphone
                            Shadowmere> Rofl
                            Up in ya !> With his feet
                            Deft> no kidding, redefining l44t
                            Up in ya !> l44t feet
                            Deft> l44t f44t*
                            Up in ya !> Twinkle toes
                            Deft> he had l33t f33t but he practiced

Comment

I would like to announce the start of my campaign for being 6* wb + jav next season.

Comment

Working...
                              X