• TWDT Season 19 - Finals Preview

WARBIRD

Ultimate Team 100

(9)Okyo
    (8)Zapata
    (8)Trasher
    (8)Dreamwin
    (7)Ro

Congratulations to Trasher for still being in the best team after the semifinals, despite that he did not participate. Nevertheless he loses the #1 spot in favor of Okyo, who is flamboyant with Power.

Halo 70

(9)Flew MVP MVP MVP
    (9)Tripin MVP
    (8)Zapata MVP MVP MVP
    (8)Jamal
    (6)Israeli F15-I Ace MVP

Subs

(8)Rough MVP
    (8)Yeh
    (7)(C)Cripple MVP
    (7)POiD
    (6)SpookedOne
    (6)TJ Hazuki
    (6)Anonym
    (6)Fleek

The strength of this team is the consistency with which the trio Zapata, Flew and Tripin excel. They are essential to this team and also the reason they finished #1 in the regular season. Nevertheless, the 6* is a problem for Halo, Israeli F15-I Ace being able of the best and the worse and seemed completely lost in the semifinals. The 6* on the bench are scary to see, however in the last game against Spider, SpookedOne was impressive, getting a positive score. It is likely that Cripple decides to play SpookedOne instead of Israeli F15-I Ace. Another solution: Cripple insert himself with POiD instead of Jamal and the 6*. This is in my opinion the best line, and would be a possibility in case Halo has difficulties in the first match. Another option in case Jamal shit on himself again in finals: Rough, captain still holding the title. In the end, the shape of the trio Flew/Tripin/Zapata will be decisive for Halo in the final.

Power 83

(9)Okyo MVP MVP MVP
    (9)Ogron MVP MVP
    (8)Shadowmere MVP MVP MVP MVP
    (7)Ro MVP MVP MVP
    (7)Bram

Subs

(8)(C)Zidane
    (7)Murder
    (7)Kassius

Another impressing trio is formed by Okyo, Shadowmere and Ro. Despite his four MVP titles acquired since the beginning of the season, Shadowmere is very irregular. He can score 7-10 5-10, as he can score 19-7 16-4. In case he is in a bad light, Captain Zidane has the chance to fit himself on the ground. Nevertheless the proposed starting team has a strong chance of actually being the starting team in the final. Another option, if Bram is not in a good day, Murder could be invited to return to the field. Okyo has taken the reins of this team, it's a safe bet that it will return to 10* next season, and Ro is excellent in all divisions, one of the many under-rated players of Power. Ogron tends to do in his diaper at the finals, and his performance could be the x factor of Power in case of good performance from their opponents.

Head to Head Record : 2-0 (+31) in Power favor.

JAVELIN

Ultimate Team 100

(9)Tiny
    (8)Ro
    (8)Trapped
    (8)Shadowmere
    (7)Uprise

Stunt after the semifinals, Rough having lost his place of #1 in favor of 7* Uprise. What a performance on the part of a player rated as bad, a promotion is expected next season.

Power 75

(10)(C)Zidane MVP MVP MVP MVP
    (8)Ro MVP MVP MVP
    (8)Shadowmere MVP MVP
    (7)Ogron MVP
    (7)Bram

Subs

(8)Okyo MVP MVP
    (7)Murder
    (7)Zeebu
    (7)Glyde

Zidane's performance in the semifinals was impressive, really worthy of a 10*, unlike the regular season. He returned to form just in time, as his opponents are athletic. Two 8* places for three excellent players. Ro and Shadowmere are favorites, but in the case of poor form from one of the two, Zidane still has the chance to insert Okyo. This team has the luxury of having nuggets on the bench in all divisions. Once again, Murder could have an opportunity in case Ogron or Bram shit on himself. The proposed starting team will most likely be the final team. It's hard to imagine this team losing, however as always everything is possible.

Pure Luck 60

(9)(C)Tiny MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP
    (9)Singer MVP
    (8)Paradise MVP MVP MVP
    (7)Ricko
    (7)Lockdown

Subs

(9)Amnesti
    (8)Raples
    (8)Skatarius
    (7)Rab
    (7)Banzi
    (7)Bitsaver
    (6)Yojimbo^

The beautiful story of this season, which would turn into magical history in case of victory in the final. Tiny and Zidane did not leave in good term after their catastrophic season together, and Tiny quickly raised his head to return to action. His season is impressive, he takes place in the best team of the tournament and has obtained 7 titles of MVP. He is the engine of the team and the reason why they are in the final.
    At his side since the beginning, Paradise, which continues its momentum with dazzling results. He is a formidable and dominant pusher. Third member of the trio, Singer. True revelation of SubSpace in recent months, improving rapidly in all facets of TW, reaching the final of last season in Warbird as captain, and passing from newbie having difficulty finding a club to gamechanger in one season in HZ. He has been very good so far, and if he and his two partners reach the level that is expected of them, it is possible to see Pure Luck won in the final. Then the most likely scenario is the one proposed, ie a 7* duo formed by Ricko and Lockdown. Ricko was interesting but Lockdown is really in a bad time. Personally, the solution I think best is to insert Raples and Yojimbo^ into their places. Another solution, if Rab manages to grow balls before the final, it would be an excellent choice. Noted the presence of Banzi, real veteran, legendary warbird member of the Hall of Fame, who deserves a little medal imo.

Head to Head Record : 1-1 (+3) in Power favor.

BASE

Ultimate Team 100

(10)Mikkiz
    (10)Commodo
    (7)Sprackle
    (10)Nowon
    (9)Ra
    (8)Midoent
    (7)Sakke
    (6)Unlimited

Change of algorithm in favor of a more similar to those of Warbird and Javelin. That is rewarding the activity but also offensive gameplay. The API is not up to date and I do not know the algorithm, and the simple algorithm that I use gives a convincing result and figures very similar to Warbird and Javelin. This is how Mikkiz is hands down Terrier #1, Commodo easily stays Shark #1 and Nowon has made a head start for Spider #1.

Power 57

(8)Heaven
    (10)(C)Zidane
    (10)McVicar
    (9)Ro MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP
    (8)Okyo MVP
    (8)Hoppin
    (8)Bram
    (6)Unlimited

Subs

(10)Ogron MVP MVP
    (7)Zeebu
    (7)Shadowmere
    (7)Murder

Of course, do not trust the rating. Power alternated 2 different Terriers, and turned his Spider line a bit, which alters the rating. Also, the starting team proposed will probably not be the final one. Ogron should start instead of Heaven, and Zeebu and Shadowmere in Spider instead of Hoppin/Bram. I also think it's the best line, Ogron having been impressive this season. In Shark, the legendary duo Zidane/McVicar still in the final. Since the beginning of the season, Ro has acquired the impressive number of 8 MVP titles, able to reach ~170 kills. Only Okyo managed to steal him a MVP title in Spider, they are the two main Spiders of the line of Power. Zeebu and Shadowmere were not really worse than Hoppin and Bram, and can earn 2* to insert Ogron in Terrier. Murder still optional. Finally Unlimited, closer than ever to reach the level of a 7*, becomes more and more reliable in the field. I think the level of both teams in the final is about the same, and if I had to choose I would say Spider is a favorite. Both teams are very high level, it will certainly be a nice final.

Spider 87

(10)Mikkiz MVP MVP
    (10)(C)Commodo MVP MVP
    (8)Oh Snap Son Its Joe
    (10)Nowon MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP MVP
    (8)Midoent
    (7)Spacedust
    (7)Ardour
    (7)Banks

Subs

(7)Sulla
    (7)Violence
    (8)Rasaq
    (7)Rojo
    (6)Spectacular

The best Terrier, the best Shark and the best Spider in the same team, it's a beautiful team. The Terrier is the ship in which the performance of the teammates influences personal performance the most. For example Mikkiz proved to be bad in a bad team, just like Zizzo this season. But this season is really incredible from Mikkiz, easily the best pilot among the followers of the red ship. This team is ideal for him to show his full potential. Commodo also is the only candidate for the best Shark of the league. A dominant and strategic player, he has chosen to partner with a Shark of a lower level, unlike Zidane. It's 2* to win for the Spider line. The Commodo/Oh Snap Son Its Joe duo has worked so far, and should be the determining factor in Spider's performance in the final. The proposed team should be the final team, however other options are possible. Rasaq is on the bench, and could be inserted if Commodo chooses a 7* to assist him in Shark, Sulla or Violence. Another option, change a 7* for Rasaq and another for Spectacular. The proposed team is I think the best, that's what the semifinals leave to think. Nowon and Midoent are the best duo in Spider of the league and are immutable. This very nice team of Spider slightly favors the final, and is our greatest chance to see Power fall at the door of another triple crown. Nothing is sure for the final except that it will be tight and beautiful like Zidane's pussy.

Head to Head Record : 1-1 (+3:50) in Spider favor.

Awesomeness right here
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Good read thanks for this.

Comment

Good read buddy
        British> my 18th tomoz $$
        Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

neat write up, though curious to know where your rating numbers are coming from

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
            neat write up, though curious to know where your rating numbers are coming from
            Ease have made the ratings

Comment

You're prolific, Ron. Good write-ups all season.
              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Ogron tends to do in his diaper at the finals, and his performance could be the x factor of Power in case of good performance from their opponents.

Once again, Murder could have an opportunity in case Ogron or Bram shit on himself.

great write up

lol hellrazor

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post

Ease have made the ratings
                  Haven't done any ratings.
                  Phiz> I probably am gay
                  Phiz> I just haven't realized it yet

Comment

Originally posted by With Ease View Post

Haven't done any ratings.
                    He did all the ratings..
                    1:waven> u challenge
                    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Zeebu was obviously referring to the rating numbers given for the specific division teams above.. which were obviously made by hellrazor. Honestly I think everything was pretty spot on and accurate, except for the base part. 87 for spider, and 57 for Power? that is very far off considering we are 1-1 against each other, and that's not even counting the fact that we have way better lines now with shadowmere/murder/zeebu, in fact I believe since we changed things up a bit we have been undefeated with our new line. Anyways should be a great final! in the end we'll see just how accurate this is come Sunday.

Comment

I know for Zeebu, accusing Ease was a joke, and concerning ratings in base I explained why in the post, sir

Comment

Working...
                        X