Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Ease so you arent considering fixing these ratings? some of them will fk people over with how it is rn

Comment

no way in hell is cloth a 7 in jav ARE YOU DONE

SOME RATINGS ARE ABSOLUTELY BONKERS

Comment

Cloth is most definitely a 7 in javelin unless you think it should be lowered to 6 which makes no sense. He has never been a strong javelin, and even at his "prime" was barely struggling to break even on mid-to-low tier squads while pretty much only being an elimination-style javelin. Now he has been inactive for ages too on top of it.

.. but some other ratings could still be adjusted, ever so slightly.

Comment

thought cloth was 8* level in all honesty. but as the one running the show With Ease id advise u to make the right call to adjust some of these ratings. at least cloth in wb should b a 8 imo, while bacon in jav is a 7. burnt i agree, children only good in jav so that works out too

Comment

I just want to know how Okyo is a 10 when only a couple players in the entire game, all as active as it can get and whom never quit to my knowledge, are 10s along with him. Are you trying to say okyo is the best wb in the game? Seems a bit insulting to the other 10* wbs imo. Downgrading other inactives makes sense, because its pretty difficult to get back to old form in a couple of days after years of being away, especially without a lot of practice. Making someone that doesn't log in and doesn't practice a 10* just for the hell of it seems insulting to those who are clearly 10s based on recent play. Potential may be there, but how is that any different than Jones or Cloth or whomever having the potential to regain old skill?

It will only hurt him and his team more than anything else, but I think there are some weird biases going on. I just want to understand what I'm missing here.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
              no way in hell is cloth a 7 in jav ARE YOU DONE

SOME RATINGS ARE ABSOLUTELY BONKERS
              lol 7 is fair for cloth in jav.. but i do agree with some of the ratings being questionable
              Last edited by mean gene; 07-28-2019, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                I just want to know how Okyo is a 10 when only a couple players in the entire game, all as active as it can get and whom never quit to my knowledge, are 10s along with him. Are you trying to say okyo is the best wb in the game? Seems a bit insulting to the other 10* wbs imo. Downgrading other inactives makes sense, because its pretty difficult to get back to old form in a couple of days after years of being away, especially without a lot of practice. Making someone that doesn't log in and doesn't practice a 10* just for the hell of it seems insulting to those who are clearly 10s based on recent play. Potential may be there, but how is that any different than Jones or Cloth or whomever having the potential to regain old skill?

It will only hurt him and his team more than anything else, but I think there are some weird biases going on. I just want to understand what I'm missing here.
                youre not missing anything regarding okyo. rather, i think this part of work perhaps will convince Ease to see the reasoning many of us have voiced regarding his warbird ranking. Nice exalt

Comment

I must be blind, because I find those ratings very accurate. I would like to complain but I see nothing that should be changed.

Comment

we agree to disagree but its for certain a few need to be tweaked.

Comment

I was away this weekend, can someone post the link to the FA DRAFT SHEET so I can see who picked who?
                      Website also needs rosters updating with fa picks.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                        I was away this weekend, can someone post the link to the FA DRAFT SHEET so I can see who picked who?
                        Website also needs rosters updating with fa picks.
                        or maybe just look at the first post

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Website has been updated with draft picks. The grid might look a little wonky with so many players but you can still see who is on which team and their ratings
                          Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Working...
                          X