Week 4
    Week 5
    Week 6
    Week 7
    Quarter-Finals
    Semi-Finals
    Finals

Prologue

Heading into Week 7 (with the Quarter-Finals following), the standings feature Gryffindor (28), Haze (23), Lag & Luck (22), Win or Die (19), Fish (18), Mist (12), Pirates (12), and Paddington (10).

Gryffindor clinched a bye to the Semi-Finals and the #1 overall seed with a perfect 6-0 this week.

The Last Bye

Haze went 5-1 and Lag & Luck went 4-2, with only one win separating them, and will be fighting for the final bye to the Semi-Finals. They play each other twice next week. Those are going to be huge games, as you get to completely avoid the Quarter-Finals in all three leagues. Look for both teams to push hard, and for some epic matches in jav and base against each other. With the star system making teams naturally close to each other in power level, avoiding the QF is a massive prize.

The Final Playoff Spot

Mist went 3-3, while Pirates and Paddington went 0-6 this week, keeping all three teams in striking distance of the playoffs. Paddington would need a big week to make (probably 5-1), so the likely contenders are Mist and Pirates, both with 12 wins.

They will face off against each other in TWDT-B, in a match that could very well swing the series.

Malcolm In The Middle

Fish and Win or Die are just kind of in the middle, and don't really have much to play for. They're too far out to compete for a bye, and have too many wins for Pirates, Mist, or Paddington to catch.

Fish, Win or Die, and Gryffindor will be having a rather relaxing Week 7, while the other five teams go ham.

TWDT-D

Win or Die vs. Paddington
    50-32

Winnebago or Die took this by nearly twenty, as Poseidon (14-9) led a balanced attack alongside Jurassic (11-8), Dreamwin (8-3), Wirah (8-4), and Racka.

Lasenza (13-10) couldn't carry destruct, Exalt, Tiny, and Zidane.

HOT: Poseidon (14-9)
    HOT: Lasenza (13-10)

NOT: Exalt (3-10). The only thing Exalt should be shooting, is himself, out of a cannon, towards a Luddite colony where there are no computers. Exalt's keyboard was last seen in a battered shelter. Hush now, Corsair. He can't lay his hands on you anymore. You're safe now.

Fish vs. Pirates
    50-33

Vys (15-5) and zizzo (12-5) sliced and diced in this one, as the pizza-loving plumbers gave Pirates the pipe.

The Magikarps also featured Sprackle (11-8), Myollnir, and aprix.

On the losing side, Kado (10-10) was the only player to achieve parity, as Mythril, Beast (5-10), Beam (6-10), and Singer negged

HOT: Vys (15-5)
    HOT: Zizzo (12-5)

NOT: Mythril (5-10). His shirt may be made out of Mythril, but Fraudo's chainmail sadly only covers the torso, and he got facialized.

Gryffindor vs. Haze
    50-41

Dak (11-8), Ogron (11-9), Okyo (10-9), Commodo (10-9), Legacy (7-3) and Terminator put in a balanced performance to make a late comeback and claim the W, clinching the #1 spot in TWDT-D with an 11-1 record.

Ra (12-10) and Rough (11-10) led an early assault that ballooned into a moderate lead, but early exits from Ixador and Zapata hurt their chances, and Felix_da_Kat's putried 3-10 killed them.

HOT: Dak (11-8)
    HOT: Ra (12-10)

NOT: Felix_da_Cuck (3-10). Felix couldn't go plus on a calculator. If you measured his scores in Kelvin he'd still go negative.

Mist vs. Lag & Luck
    50-42

Tripin (14-10), Jones (10-7), Yoast (9-6), Pineapple (10-9), and Turban won this one by single digits.

Trasher (11-10) and JAMAL (10-10) kept it close, but warbird legend Cripple, Burnt, and Ardour couldn't get it done.

HOT: Tripin (14-10)
    HOT: Jones (10-7)

Gryffindor vs. Paddington
    50-28

Rasaq (15-4) led all players with a gargantuan performance, while 6-Star Legacy (10-0) ACED the opposing side in his 4th competitive warbird match ever... holy bagumba!

Kira_Yamato~ (10-9), Dak, and Okyo rounded out the lineup for Gryffindor.

Lasenza, Exalt, Destruct, Tiny, and Zidane were the extras in this Law & Order: SVU episode.

HOT: Rasaq (15-4)
    HOT: Legacy (10-0)

NOT: destruct/zidane (5-10). I'm glad that the School for the Blind has internet access now, as this troupe of neggers traipses around losing battles like they're in Monty Python and the Holy Braille.

Lag & Luck vs. Pirates
    50-29

Burnt (12-4) scorched Pirates in this one, ahead of JAMAL (10-4), Cripple (11-8), Ardour (9-7), and Trasher (8-6).

For Pirates, Mythril, beam, bluff, kado, and Singer got tossed into the fire like a volcano sacrifice.

HOT: Burnt (12-4)
    HOT: JAMAL (10-4)

NOT: beam (5-10). beam is featured in this month's Bed, Bath & Beyond magazine, because he got walked all over so bad in this game he was mistaken for a doormat.

Win or Die vs. Mist
    50-40

Racka (14-8) and Dreamwin (12-7) led Win or Die to the W, with Wirah (9-6), Poseidon, and Jurassic in tow.

Mist got vaporized, with only Jones (11-10) providing resistance, as Flew, Mikkiz, Pineapple Express, Tripin, Turban and Yoast were reduced to dihydrogen monoxide.

HOT: Racka (14-8)
    HOT: Dreamwin (12-7)

NOT: Pineapple Express (0-4). He lasted 2 minutes and 16 seconds before pulling out, is what Jebass's wife tells her friends at brunch.

Also, Pineapple was subbed out of the game quickly.

Haze vs. Fish
    50-43

Ra (15-8) and Rough (15-9) looked like they were playing Halo co-op on easy out there, as they gobbled up the fishies with the combined appetite of one Steadman.

Zapata (9-7) and Lockdown (6-4) were serviceable, while Cuckold (1-5) and Ixador (4-10) were not.

Fish saw good play from Vys (12-10) and Sprackle (10-10), while Zizzo, Myollnir and Aprix failed to go positive.

In the end, Haze got the victory.

HOT: Ra (15-8)
    HOT: Rough (15-9)

NOT: Cuckold (1-5). This cuck did was he does best, get subbed and watch from the closet as someone else gets the V.

top 100 basers list

TWDT-J

Gryffindor vs. Pirates
    50-48

You ever have the fluke game of your life in a ship you're terrible in? And know that you will never, ever -- for as long as you live -- manage the feat again?

Well...

Dogshit jav pubber Ogron (12-8), somehow won 1v3 against Mythril, Kado, and beam, and knocked all 5 enemy players out.

Like Will Ferrell in Old School, I just blacked out, and when I came to, everyone was dead. If Mist or Paddington gets the final playoff spot over Pirates by 1 win, I expect a gift basket.

Paradise slapped Pirates with a 15-10, with Commodo, while Kira and Spezza in tow.

On the losing side, Kado (13-10) and beam (12-10) went plus, whilst Mythril, Major Crisis and Rodney were minus.

HOT: Ogron (12-8)
    HOT: Paradise (15-10)

Haze vs. Win or Die
    50-38

Rough (15-9) led Haze to the victory, ahead of Hulk (12-10), Ra (10-7), Cuckold, and Zapata.

For WoD, Jurassic (11-10) looked good, while Dreamwin, Racka, Sea Bass and uprise did not.

HOT: Rough (15-9)
    HOT: Hulk (12-10)

NOT: Dreamwin (5-10). Dreamwin looked like he had tired arms and fingers out there, although I can't fathom why.

Fish vs. Lag & Luck
    50-46

Fish put in a balance effort in this extremely narrow win, as Vys (12-9), Raples (11-8), aprix (7-9), Zizzo and Sprackle successfully took down one of the best TWDT-J teams in the league.

JAMAL (14-10) was a force of nature, but bad play from Ardour, Burnt, Mean Gene and Trasher wasted his outing. Cripple (6-6) had a good sub, but it proved too little, too late.

HOT: JAMAL (14-10)
    HOT: Vys (12-9)
    HOT: Raples (11-8)

NOT: Burnt (0-4). Burnt got yanked faster than Alan Derschowitz at a Jeffrey Epstein party featuring hand models.

Mist vs. Pirates
    50-41

Mist heroically kept their season alive today, managing an impressive 3-3 while their competition faltered with 0-6s, with one of their wins coming right here in jav against said aforementioned competition, taking the match by nine.

Turban (16-7) and Flew (15-9) had so much clutch you'd thought they were on the set of a Fast and Furious movie, carrying Draft, Fram, Mikkiz, and Tripin to the promised land.

Pirates looked good, with Major Crisis, Rodney and Singer putting in 10-10s, and Kado with an 8-10, but were singlehandedly destroyed by Beast (3-10), who wrote in last week's Hot or Not:

Originally posted by Beast
    It's so awesome to know, that even if I do shit for a whole twdt season, I'll still be top 10 7star Jav out of 30+ 7stars, and I'll always be better then more then half the players in league.

I'm going to start getting very serious though during playoffs. We haven't even had our best jav kado, show yet. Since I helped my team rek everyone last twdt, while showing nearly every game, I'm looking for possibly that final push to win twdtj, or become a 2x finals player.
    Uh, you need to make the playoffs before you can get "very serious". Might wanna focus on not going 3-10 in key matches while your team is fighting for their line. Just a thought.

HOT: Turban (16-7)
    HOT: Flew (15-9)

NOT: Beast (3-10). "I helped my team rek everyone last twdt". Your last 6 rounds of the season last TWDT: 4-10, 0-4, 4-8, 3-7, 3-6, 7-10.

Win or Die vs. Fish
    50-42

Sea Bass (11-8), uprise (11-9), Racka (9-6), Jurassic (10-10), and dreamwin farmed Fish on Sunday, and were eating sushi by Monday.

aprix (11-10) was the lone salmon to get upstream, but like an MLM, even if you're upstreaming, you're still failing.

Morph, Vys, Zizzo, and Swagger failed.

HOT: Sea Bass (11-8)
    HOT: uprise (11-9)

Gryffindor vs. Paddington
    50-35

Okyo (12-8), Kira (10-7), Paradise (10-7), Commodo (8-6), and Legacy (8-7) put in a team-centric performance in this one, taking down Paddington.

Tiny, Zidane, and Destruct were close to 1:1, but a bad performance from Lasenza (5-10) and a worse one from Yojimbo (2-10) made this unwinnable.

HOT: Okyo (12-8)
    HOT: Paradise (10-7)

NOT: Yojimbo (2-10). One of the most unplayable javs in history continued his streak of terribleness, and has thrown more games than Cy Young.

Lag & Luck vs. Paddington
    50-27

Lag & Luck took down Paddington easily in a blowout, with Ardour (15-4), Jamal (9-6), Mean Gene (8-3), Cripple and Trasher making short work of the bears.

Destruct and Zidane played decent, but Yojimbo (1-10), Lasenza (2-10), and Tiny (3-10) were beyond atrocious.

HOT: Ardour (15-4)
    NOT: Yojimbo (1-10).
    NOT: Lasenza (2-10).
    NOT Tiny (3-10).

Somewhere, you three are putting an optometrist's kids through college.

Haze vs. Mist
    50-46

Rough (16-8) once again flexed in this one, dragging 0 title, 1 shipper WBM (1-7), who once again proved unplayable in anything but spider, across the finish line.

Ra (13-9), Cuckold, Hulk, and Zapata provided support for Haze as they took the W.

Turban (11-10) and Mikkiz (10-10) looked spry, but fell just short in a very close 50-46 game, alongside Fram, Flew, and Draft.

HOT: Rough (16-8)
    NOT: WBM (1-7 on the winning team). The only thing WBM has ever carried is Megaman's water bottle.
    Last edited by ogron; 08-19-2019, 01:52 AM.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

TWDT-B

Mist vs. Paddington
      15-11

Mikkiz (22-8) terred ahead of draft and jackiechan in an ugly game that mattered tremendously to both squadrons fighting for the last playoff spot, as Mist narrowly took it by 4 minutes.

Tripin (109) led all spiders, ahead of Turban, Public Assassin, Jones, and Glyde in spider.

For Paddington, Heaven (33-14) died an impressive 14 times, despite having Zidane protecting him in shark alongside midoent.

Shayde, TJ Hazuki, Scurvy, Exalt, and Destruct spidered for the losing side.

HOT: Tripin (109-61)
      NOT: Heaven (33-14). Heav loves dying in winning positions. Here he is playing blackjack:

Heaven: Hit me.
      Dealer: Sir, you've got 21.
      Heaven: Hit me.

Lag & Luck vs. Fish
      15-13

This was a bonkers match that went down to the wire, with Cripple putting up 161 kills for L&L and Zizzo dropping a ridiculous 59-4 in terr for Fish.

Trasher (46-7) terred for Lag & Luck ahead of JAMAL and Mr. Homo, with Burnt (104), Let, Spacedust and Ardour following Cripple's lead.

For Fish, Zizzo terred in front of Morph and Sprackle, with Raples (116), aprix (116), and bram (112) doing damage alongside Vys and Clay.

HOT: Cripple (161-60)
      HOT: Zizzo (59-4)

Haze vs. Win or Die
      15-13

Another close one, featuring two TWDT-B powerhouses, with Haze beating WoD by 1 minute and 35 seconds.

Spooky (32-4) terred ahead of Hulk and Willby, with WBM (107), Rough (99), RUCCI (96), Ra, and Lockdown in spider.

bitsaver (34-7) was Win or Die's terr, featuring Nipple Nibbler and Joeses in shark for the losing team. Jurassic (96), Skatarius (91), Dreamwin, Poseidon, and Racka fought valiantly but fell short.

HOT: Hulk (2.9 RPD)
      HOT: WBM (107-61)
      HOT: Rough (99-36)

Gryffindor vs. Pirates
      15-7

Ogron (32-4) terred with Commodo and Paradise in shark, with Spezza (102), Banks (90), Rab, Okyo, and Kira in spider, as Gryffindor notched the win.

Pirates took the L with Major Crisis (22-7) quarterbacking Mythril and rodney in shark, and Henry Saari, bellflowers, Kado, Singer, and beam in spider.

HOT: Commodo (3.1 RPD)
      HOT: Spezza (106-36)
      HOT: Banks (90-52)

Haze vs. Paddington
      15-4

Haze took down Paddington, as Spooky (16-0) terred for Hulk and Willby in shark, and Rucci, Ra, Poni, Rough, and Lockdown in spider.

Heaven (23-4) led Zidane and shayde in shark, and Destruct, Midoent, Scurvy, Tiny, and TJ Hazuki in Ship 3.

HOT: Ra (72-48)
      HOT: RUCCI (72-22)

Lag & Luck vs. Pirates
      15-12

A competitive match where the difference was less than 3 minutes, as Trasher (32-7) terred in front of JAMAL and Mr. Homo, as Cripple (123) dominated ahead of Pure_Luck (102), Ardour, Afghan, Snoopie, and Spacedust.

For Pirates, Major (32-9) terred with Mythril and Rodney in shark, and Singer, Mosi, Kado (105), Henry (106), and bellflowers.

HOT: JAMAL (3.0 RPD)
      HOT: Cripple (123-60)
      HOT: Pure_Luck (102-62)

NOT: Mosi (74-78). "This zone is ez". Famous last words of 99% of bozos who come into Trench Wars from other zones. Try going positive in a league that lets you shoot sharks that can't fire back 50x a game you awful newbie.

Gryffindor vs. Mist
      15-3

Gryffindor ran Mist over, with Ogron (28-2) terring ahead of Commodo and Markmrw. Okyo (85-27) was on fire, playing with Spezza (70-32), Holy Ship, Rasaq, Anonym, and Shaw in spider.

Mist had draft (19-8) in terr, with Jackiechan and Violence in shark. Turban, Glyde, Public Assassin, Tripin, and Mikkiz were in fighter ships.

HOT: Okyo (85-27)
      HOT: Spezza (70-32)
      HOT: Markmrw (2.8 RPD)

Win or Die vs. Fish
      15-4

Win or Die gutted Fish, with bitsaver (33-3) terring ahead of Joe and RR in shark, and Dreamwin (82), Skat (82), Jurassic, Poseidon, and Sakke in spider.

Fish failed to make a splash with Zizzo (27-5) in ship 5, Morph and Sprackle in ship 8, and bram, aprix, clay, raples, and vys in ship 3.

HOT: Dreamwin (82-23)
      HOT: Skatarius (82-28)
      HOT: Jurassic (77-41)
      Last edited by ogron; 08-19-2019, 02:43 AM.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Last edited by ogron; 08-19-2019, 01:58 AM.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Players of the Week

WB of the Week: Vys (15-5, 12-10) and Ra (15-8, 12-10)
          Honorable Mention: Rasaq (15-4), Legacy (10-0), Burnt (12-4), Racka (14-8), Poseidon (14-9)

Jav of the Week: Turban (16-7, 11-10) and Paradise (15-10, 10-7)
          Honorable Mention: Ra (13-9, 10-7), Flew (15-9), Ardour (15-4)

Terrier of the Week: Ogron (32-4, 28-2)
          Honorable Mention: Zizzo (59-4), SpookedOne (32-4, 16-0), Trasher (46-7)

Shark of the Week: Hulk (3.0 RPD, 2.9 RPD)
          Honorable Mention: JAMAL, Mythril

Spider of the Week: Cripple (161-60, 123-60)
          Honorable Mention: Spezza (106-36, 70-32), Okyo (85-27), Pure_Luck (102-62), WBM (107-61), Kado (105-60)

Player of the Week: Rough

Rough led his team to a superb 5-1 this week, taking a 1 win lead over Lag & Luck for the last bye to the Semi-finals, going 15-9 and 11-10 in TWDT-D, 16-8 and 15-9 in TWDT-J, and 99-36 and 50-29 in TWDT-B.

Runner-Ups: JAMAL, Ra, Okyo

JAMAL (4-2) 10-10, 10-4, 14-10, 9-6, 2.9 RPD, 3.0 RPD
          Ra (5-1) 12-10, 15-8, 10-7, 13-9, 96-60, 72-48
          Okyo (5-0) 10-9, 8-8, 12-8, 85-37, 65-42

Overall Stats

Previous Winners:

WB: Casket, Ardour, Burnt, Beam, Singer, Vys/Ra
          Jav: Zidane, Commodo, Rough, Zidane/Racka, Uprise, Turban/Paradise
          Terrier: SpookedOne, Zizzo/Bitsaver, Bitsaver, Zizzo, Zizzo, Ogron
          Shark: Hulk/Willby, Morph, JAMAL/Mr. Homo, Joeses/Nipple, Commodo/Markmrw, Hulk
          Spider: Cripple, Skatarius, WBM, Spezza/Jurassic, Cripple/Ra, Cripple
          POTY: Commodo, Trasher, Vys, Mythril, Ogron, Rough
          Last edited by ogron; 08-19-2019, 09:54 PM.
          top 100 basers list

Comment

Honestly, I feel like there should be a rating system in TWDT for whether a player is a locker room cancer or someone that is positive, because one player may consistently bring down their entire team, even during the games, causing everyone to play bad and not have fun. That one player may do well by themselves every game, but their negative energy and constant distractions eventually cause the entire team around them to be demoralized and give up. Nobody plays well under that kind of environment.

I wont name anyone, but I can say unequivocally that I would rather quit the game again than play another TWDT or equivalent league with them. When they even cause top players from other ships to stress and play badly, then it obviously isn't just me.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
              Honestly, I feel like there should be a rating system in TWDT for whether a player is a locker room cancer or someone that is positive, because one player may consistently bring down their entire team, even during the games, causing everyone to play bad and not have fun. That one player may do well by themselves every game, but their negative energy and constant distractions eventually cause the entire team around them to be demoralized and give up. Nobody plays well under that kind of environment.

I wont name anyone, but I can say unequivocally that I would rather quit the game again than play another TWDT or equivalent league with them. When they even cause top players from other ships to stress and play badly, then it obviously isn't just me.
              Exalt clearly talking about Lasenza lol

Comment

I would like to go down in history as making the most cancerous and toxic team in history of TWDT. My only hope was to recruit mcvicar in FA and to make the bar that much higher.

My apologies to the other members on the team that had to listen and watch these people play and bitch the entire time.

Edit: I'm surprised we haven't forfeited anything yet. FUK YEA
                Last edited by Tiny; 08-19-2019, 12:16 PM. Reason: add
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Ya'll not alone. I won't mention names but we'll be up 12 minutes, on my 2nd death, and someone non-stop shit talking rather than finishing strong. Maybe give captains a !stfu command with bot to silence members on team? Also found discord helps me from tilting/typing when getting slapped.

Thanks for the write-up oggy.

Comment

Pirates has learned to suck with high levels of spirit and low levels of testosterone. Before every match we put our dicks together and say "WIN ON THREE" and then proceed to intimidate the enemy with a deafening roar of unshakable confidence and prosperous unity. And by deafening, I mean I must be deaf because I've never heard it happen. 7roll usually says "MYTH ABOUT TO DROP 20!" and I used to think he was hyping me up and predicting my next round, but now I realize that's his 6-game projection for me on the day. In other Pirates news, two players died on the battlefield yesterday and have not returned. One of them went from a top 10 7* javelin to top 17. But hey, it could be worse. That's the Pirates team motto. It can always be worse. We must remember this fact, even if only for another week.

I know one thing for sure - this team fucking blows. But we're inspired by how much other teams have been keeping pace at sucking as much ass as Pirates has. Flew has assembled a team that has managed to suck an equal amount of ass up until this point and I've been highly impressed whenever I read their scouting report. In the most shocking event of the season, Tiny has assembled a collection of players who are completely bought-in on the game plan of high precision losing at a level we haven't seen in the recent era.

It was truly a unique experience yesterday checking at 30 minute intervals to see who could lose the most in a single day between us and Paddington. The sheer pace of rapid and countless losing began throwing me into a headspin and the losses became difficult to add without my phone calculator. The race was close, and just when I thought one of us might pull ahead for who could suck worse at the last second - it ended in a record-setting stalemate. Both teams are too competitive at losing at this point. The muscle memory is too deep and can't be reversed. The omelet can't be undone into the egg. This is who we are. Sriracha will not change the equation here.

Myself, Turban, and Zidane. The top three picks. We've all pushed each other to the lowest of heights and I commend them each as we jump off this bridge in unison.

But that day is a week away Pirates isn't giving up. We must believe. Please reopen the trading window.
                    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Winning ld seems to be detrimental
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
                        Pirates has learned to suck with high levels of spirit and low levels of testosterone. Before every match we put our dicks together and say "WIN ON THREE" and then proceed to intimidate the enemy with a deafening roar of unshakable confidence and prosperous unity. And by deafening, I mean I must be deaf because I've never heard it happen. 7roll usually says "MYTH ABOUT TO DROP 20!" and I used to think he was hyping me up and predicting my next round, but now I realize that's his 6-game projection for me on the day. In other Pirates news, two players died on the battlefield yesterday and have not returned. One of them went from a top 10 7* javelin to top 17. But hey, it could be worse. That's the Pirates team motto. It can always be worse. We must remember this fact, even if only for another week.

I know one thing for sure - this team fucking blows. But we're inspired by how much other teams have been keeping pace at sucking as much ass as Pirates has. Flew has assembled a team that has managed to suck an equal amount of ass up until this point and I've been highly impressed whenever I read their scouting report. In the most shocking event of the season, Tiny has assembled a collection of players who are completely bought-in on the game plan of high precision losing at a level we haven't seen in the recent era.

It was truly a unique experience yesterday checking at 30 minute intervals to see who could lose the most in a single day between us and Paddington. The sheer pace of rapid and countless losing began throwing me into a headspin and the losses became difficult to add without my phone calculator. The race was close, and just when I thought one of us might pull ahead for who could suck worse at the last second - it ended in a record-setting stalemate. Both teams are too competitive at losing at this point. The muscle memory is too deep and can't be reversed. The omelet can't be undone into the egg. This is who we are. Sriracha will not change the equation here.

Myself, Turban, and Zidane. The top three picks. We've all pushed each other to the lowest of heights and I commend them each as we jump off this bridge in unison.

But that day is a week away Pirates isn't giving up. We must believe. Please reopen the trading window.
                        I read this a couple times and laffed every time.
                        1:waven> u challenge
                        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Overall stats are complete, based off bitsaver's stats through Week 6.

Also, LOL'd pretty hard at Mythril's post.
                          Last edited by ogron; 08-20-2019, 04:33 AM.
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

Your link doesn't work
                            lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Originally posted by Zizzo View Post
                              Your link doesn't work
                              fixed
                              top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                              X