No announcement yet.

raise *cap for basing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I kind of liked it when we didn't have a .5 added to rating--things were just easier to plug in I feel. I've been busy dealing with so much drama but am curious, why did we deviate from previous values of simply being a 6, 7, 8, ect. without .5's added? Was there a reason for it or did it just seem good to bring back this season?

Comment

it would be kind of neat if you set the limit to whatever but on the lower side and then gave caps a small amount to use at their discretion during the season. like give caps an extra 2 stars to use as necessary in basing through the season. youd be able to add a very strong lineup when needed but only a very limited amount of the time. going under the cap wouldnt net you additional ones to use later, i can see that being extremely abused... but this would allow for still having a fairly aggressive star cap while giving caps some wiggle room on a couple weeks when intended lines dont show.

if a team makes the playoffs maybe give them a single star to use during the playoffs if it becomes something that works out well, i dunno. the numbers dont matter, its just the idea of having an additional pool to dip into should the need arise

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post
        I kind of liked it when we didn't have a .5 added to rating--things were just easier to plug in I feel. I've been busy dealing with so much drama but am curious, why did we deviate from previous values of simply being a 6, 7, 8, ect. without .5's added? Was there a reason for it or did it just seem good to bring back this season?
        .5 ratings will allow for more accurate ratings of players. This might take a season to get right though a LOT of players are half way between star ratings.
        Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
        (10 seconds later)
        rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
        P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Working...
        X