This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff Seeding

First and second seed in each division will have a bye. Third seed picks their opponent from the remaining 3 teams. In semis the 1 seed chooses their opponent out of the last 3 teams.

WB: 1. Demonic 2. Malevolent 3. Haze 4. Mastirs 5. Blast 6. Power
    Jav: 1. Malevolent 2. Mastirs 3. Blast 4. Demonic 5. Power 6. Haze
    Base: 1. Power 2. Mastirs 3. Demonic 4. Blast 5. Malevolent 6. Haze

QF Matchups will be posted once caps get back to me on who they want to play but 1/2 have byes in their respective divisions

Base QF: Demonic vs Haze / Blast vs Malevolent

Jav QF: Blast vs Haze / Demonic vs Power

Warbird QF: Blast vs Haze / Mastirs vs Power
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Base Semi-Final: Power vs Haze / Blast vs Mastirs

Jav Semi-Final: Malevolent vs Power / Blast vs Mastirs

Warbird Semi-Final: Demonic vs Haze / Power vs Malevolent

__________________________________________________ ___________

All matches are set. Warbird will be 2 pm est, Jav 3:30 pm est, Base 5 pm est. All will be best of 3.
    Last edited by beam; 10-11-2020, 07:12 PM.
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Congrats to playoff teams. What was the final tiebreaker breakdown? If I am not mistaken it was a matter of few kills while Terrorist/Haze went 3-3 against each other. If we played by last years rules (that has been in place for multiple seasons in past) terrorist would have advanced with highest win total in our worst league compared to Haze. Rules are rules though and you should respect them unlike some teams in too many seasons. All I can say that it really sucks to play such damn long season and be left out due to couple of kills while different year that would have been enough. Tells a lot about how tight it was in the end. In the end we had our chances to do better as well but ended up choking big games, like 5vs4 45-39 lead vs malevolent this week which we ended up losing 46-50.

I wanna thank our loyal core players who showed during the final week and gave it their all even though it seemed like an impossible task. In the other hand some players went MIA after midway point which caused multiple lineup issues and it really bugs me as the other half is making sacrifices and trying to do their part. As a captain im still responsible of the player choices and I obviously made some bad ones in the draft. In addition I gave too many opportunities to some basers until finding a lineup combination that went undefeated during the last few weeks.

I am completely worn out and will be taking a break after 2 back-to-back seasons ending into a disappointment. Our core deserved more this season but I was unable to deliver. Sorry for that.

PS. How was gamescore calculated in wb/jav? Was it purely K? I see that I am #8 according to TWDTJ page but have the highest KO amount, lowest TK amount and most minutes played but I didn't even make top 7, feels weird.
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

" am completely worn out and will be taking a break after 2 back-to-back seasons ending into a disappointment. Our core deserved more this season but I was unable to deliver. Sorry for that."

this is a fun game we haf been vsink for 20+ yrs could u please cilm down. ppl r starving and homeless irl and u r worn out from playing a fun video game? haf sum perspectif. this game does not require a season long break and u shud b disgusted w/ ursilf if u need one. if u jus dun want to play cuz its not fun 4 u thats one thing, but u haf jus gr8ly disgraced and disrespected your family by admitting this game has worn u out

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
        " am completely worn out and will be taking a break after 2 back-to-back seasons ending into a disappointment. Our core deserved more this season but I was unable to deliver. Sorry for that."

this is a fun game we haf been vsink for 20+ yrs could u please cilm down. ppl r starving and homeless irl and u r worn out from playing a fun video game? haf sum perspectif. this game does not require a season long break and u shud b disgusted w/ ursilf if u need one. if u jus dun want to play cuz its not fun 4 u thats one thing, but u haf jus gr8ly disgraced and disrespected your family by admitting this game has worn u out
        lol u troll. That is exactly what I said and meant... Would have been better to quit mid-season then?
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

QF playoffs have been added to the website, along with placeholders for semis and finals.

Rab it looks like the UK daylight savings change is being applied correctly. I see everything an hour earlier on the FINALS tab
          Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
            Congrats to playoff teams. What was the final tiebreaker breakdown? If I am not mistaken it was a matter of few kills while Terrorist/Haze went 3-3 against each other. If we played by last years rules (that has been in place for multiple seasons in past) terrorist would have advanced with highest win total in our worst league compared to Haze. Rules are rules though and you should respect them unlike some teams in too many seasons. All I can say that it really sucks to play such damn long season and be left out due to couple of kills while different year that would have been enough. Tells a lot about how tight it was in the end. In the end we had our chances to do better as well but ended up choking big games, like 5vs4 45-39 lead vs malevolent this week which we ended up losing 46-50.

I wanna thank our loyal core players who showed during the final week and gave it their all even though it seemed like an impossible task. In the other hand some players went MIA after midway point which caused multiple lineup issues and it really bugs me as the other half is making sacrifices and trying to do their part. As a captain im still responsible of the player choices and I obviously made some bad ones in the draft. In addition I gave too many opportunities to some basers until finding a lineup combination that went undefeated during the last few weeks.

I am completely worn out and will be taking a break after 2 back-to-back seasons ending into a disappointment. Our core deserved more this season but I was unable to deliver. Sorry for that.

PS. How was gamescore calculated in wb/jav? Was it purely K? I see that I am #8 according to TWDTJ page but have the highest KO amount, lowest TK amount and most minutes played but I didn't even make top 7, feels weird.
            wb/jav was just kills*2 - deaths for gamescore and the tiebreak between terrorist and haze was 257.27 to 256.5 haze which was kills in all 6 matches with basing being converted to kills with 15 mins being worth 50 kills so for example 6 mins in a base loss was worth 20 kills (6/15) * 50 so it was extremely close and a difference of less than 1 kill lol

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post

wb/jav was just kills*2 - deaths for gamescore and the tiebreak between terrorist and haze was 257.27 to 256.5 haze which was kills in all 6 matches with basing being converted to kills with 15 mins being worth 50 kills so for example 6 mins in a base loss was worth 20 kills (6/15) * 50 so it was extremely close and a difference of less than 1 kill lol
              Not tryna argue, but I don't think the math for tiebreak haze/terrorist is right though. It can't have been this close.

wb games:
              Haze 50 - 36 Terrorist
              Haze 50 - 39 Terrorist
              difference: 25 in advantage of Haze

jav games:
              Haze 38 - 50 Terrorist
              Haze 41 - 50 Terrorist
              difference: 21 in advantage of Terrorist

base games:
              Haze 9:48 - 15:00 Terrorist
              Haze 15:00 - 8:48 Terrorist
              difference: 1:00 in advantage of Haze

How can it be less than one kill difference, when the difference in warbird and jav games on itself is already more than 1 kill difference in advantage for Haze, and then additionally Haze also has a minute over Terrorist in base.

Ultimately it doesn't matter, as Haze advances in both situations, but I am confused.

Comment

Originally posted by uprise View Post

Not tryna argue, but I don't think the math for tiebreak haze/terrorist is right though. It can't have been this close.

wb games:
                Haze 50 - 36 Terrorist
                Haze 50 - 39 Terrorist
                difference: 25 in advantage of Haze

jav games:
                Haze 38 - 50 Terrorist
                Haze 41 - 50 Terrorist
                difference: 21 in advantage of Terrorist

base games:
                Haze 9:48 - 15:00 Terrorist
                Haze 15:00 - 8:48 Terrorist
                difference: 1:00 in advantage of Haze

How can it be less than one kill difference, when the difference in warbird and jav games on itself is already more than 1 kill difference in advantage for Haze, and then additionally Haze also has a minute over Terrorist in base.

Ultimately it doesn't matter, as Haze advances in both situations, but I am confused.
                so you have a difference of 4 then factor in basing which was a difference of 1 full minute which converts to 3.33 kills and 4-3.33 = .67

edit: oh i see you're saying the difference should have been bigger i can recheck my math

yep you're right I subtracted 3.33 for base from haze's total instead of adding it so they won the tiebreak by 7.33 not .67 my bad
                Last edited by beam; 10-05-2020, 11:43 AM.

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post

so you have a difference of 4 then factor in basing which was a difference of 1 full minute which converts to 3.33 kills and 4-3.33 = .67

edit: oh i see you're saying the difference should have been bigger i can recheck my math

yep you're right I subtracted 3.33 for base from haze's total instead of adding it so they won the tiebreak by 7.33 not .67 my bad
                  The .67 would have been a classic. Uprise just ruined the whole season. Please delete these posts

Comment

uprise too good

Comment

Originally posted by Wirah View Post
                      Rab it looks like the UK daylight savings change is being applied correctly. I see everything an hour earlier on the FINALS tab
                      Hype..
                      ...but will it still be correct on the day?

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                        Hype..
                        ...but will it still be correct on the day?
                        we will find out soon!
                        Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

updated with semi pairings

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Working...
                          X