beam throws all 3 leagues in twdt semis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beam throws all 3 leagues in twdt semis

Today was probably the most interesting day to me and a lot of other players because beams skill has actually come to light (we all knew he sucked cause hes not stacking now) and I do not think this should go unnoticed and it needs to be talked about.

Firstly, I’d like to address beams attitude. A player who plays one ship for the last 20 years, a below average warbird who stacks every year and only plays TWL if he’s surrounded by 10* warbirds.

A player who sits in spec and dodges competition time after time and talks the upmost trash to players in the zone including up and comers and anyone who feels is a threat to him.

A player who has stated last TWL that he won’t participate in TWL unless Ease joined Fire.

I want to give a shoutout to Iron who had a wonderful season in warbird and tried to do everything to keep his team in it for the TWDT-D season pouring in 21 kills in the Quarter Finals, a round 3 do or die win to get his team to semis. I’m sorry that beam had to get carried pouring in a sorry 4-8 and a 6-10 this Sunday against 5 basers.

Not to take anything from turbans team, they played really great, shoutout to them. But on the other hand if you’re going to spend years on this game talking absolute shit like beam we expect a half decent game from you when you’re competing, but to lose against 5 basers vs 4 warbirds is just absolutely disgusting. Again, big shout out to those guys for reaching finals but I don’t think I've seen Autopilot, maketso and Dwopple play warbird in my entire playing time.

I know rpd isn’t everything but a 2.6 rpd in a semi finals TWDT-B game is absolutely unacceptable looool... Rough day for you for throwing all 3 leagues!

Beam, for the zones sake please stay humble til you actually get good at the only ship you play brotha.

Shout out to my broski ro, I see you destroying fake 9.5 stars!
    Last edited by Best; 10-19-2020, 06:26 AM.

beam didn't throw javs, he was actually a pretty good 7* jav all season.

our shit wb season was a consequence of having a top-heavy line, more balanced lines have always been better in wb.

In base, yeah I agree beam is too bad a shark he shouldn't even be picked to shark.

Comment

Rab more balanced lines? I mean you guys probably had the best warbird lineup on paper going into the playoffs easily... losing to 5 players who never play warbird is almost not even a debatable conversation.. also, beam negged every round in the twdtj semis but ill give the blame more on the team since everyone did bad

Comment

I mean star ratings being balanced, e.g. in a 40 cap, 8-8-8-8-8 is better than 10 9 8 7 6. This sort of thing looks like an upset but happens consistently in twdtd.

Comment

Rab i disagree 100% with you. Just check last 5 twdtd editions...

Racka is a 10* and won 2 x
          I'm a 10* and won 1x
          Ease a 10* and won 1x

I remember we had felix 6* and he had some up downs during reg season, but he was very good during playoffs. And thats the issue in here, if your low stars , have low iq theres nothing the team can do.
          TWLD 2016 Champion
          TWDTD champion x 3
          Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

What happened to morph? He showed up to all 18 games and then disappeared for semis
            In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
            twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
            twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Comment

rab u sound like a gr8 teamm8 am sure every1 loves 2 play w/ u!

Comment

Originally posted by Best View Post

Firstly, I’d like to address beams attitude. A player who plays one ship for the last 20 years, a below average warbird who stacks every year and only plays TWL if he’s surrounded by 10* warbirds.

A player who sits in spec and dodges competition time after time and talks the upmost trash to players in the zone including up and comers and anyone who feels is a threat to him.

A player who has stated last TWL that he won’t participate in TWL unless Ease joined Fire.

Comment

I am of the opinion that several javelin and base players are more than capable of playing in top-level competition of warbird.

One recent example would be Gun from last season who almost made it to the finals had we not choked an insane lead in the last round. Our lineup had no established superstar warbirds, yet we had a legitimate chance to win it all with a lineup consisting of one warbird and four basers/javelins while other teams had five known warbirds with plenty of substitutes for depth.

Experience, team chemistry and how well styles of players mesh together play a bigger role than individual talent. Skill gaps between players do not matter as much in a team setting.

One thing TWDT is notoriously known for is how big of an impact lower rated players tend to have on your teams performance. They can quite literally make or break your team which is why I do not enjoy the league too much. This is why lineups with a more balanced star distribution tend to be more successful when looking at their overall performance as there's less risk of one or two players completely throwing a game.

I feel on paper our lineup had stronger and more consistent players in positions 3, 4, and 5 while the skill gap between top two players was not insurmountable -- in fact, a 2vs2 match would probably be extremely close.

Beam was overrated this season because of his style of play. He is unable to carry games and almost never has big games, and thus based on performance and impact he is probably closer to 8.5 rating in a TWDT setting. In my opinion players who are rated 9 or higher should be able to create more of a wow factor to teams.
                    Last edited by Turban; 10-19-2020, 01:07 PM.

Comment

i think im more of an 8 tbh whoever is doing ratings next time pls take notice
                      Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Our TWDT-D lineup(s) have good chemistry and teamwork. I can't aim for shit, but I can play the supportive zone rush or aggressive baiter, depending on the situation. Then when I miss my shot, maketso or turban get the kill and I carry them to MVP honors. It's that simple. 8.5.1
                        Last edited by Dwopple; 10-19-2020, 02:24 PM.
                        zidane> big play
                        Omega Red> dwop sick
                        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post
                          i think im more of an 8 tbh whoever is doing ratings next time pls take notice
                          Rofl this guy comes on here taking the “high road” and tries getting his rating lowered for his own benefit. You’re something else dude.

Best amazing post.
                          Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
                          Rasaq> err moral

Comment

Also plays on a 1900 x 1200 res...crazy advantage lol.
                            1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                            1:Zidane> congrats man
                            1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                            1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                            1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

when I came back this year cause of covid, I had no idea who beam was (I still don't...) or what ship he plays, his rebuttal was "I was on thunder with you way back and filled up gatorade for the starters".
                              (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                              (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                              (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                              (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Working...
                              X