No announcement yet.

Change the TWDT-D Map Back, Everyone Hates It and it's Horrible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm leaning more towards for the change than against. Had mixed thoughts in the beginning but if we can have a faster paced game it'll be less boring, one of the most annoying things is when u push 5 guys and all 5 of them run from u :laugh:
    1:Foreign> i screenshot every time i get mvp in javs
    1:pascone> folder is empty :/
    1:Tiny> LOL
    1:Mega Newbie> uhauhauhauhauhauha

1:Ricko> i havent played so well and gone 4-7 before

Comment

The new map sucks... For now anyway... There was not enough time between switching it in TWDD, to the start of TWDT. Now, calling coordinates is almost pointless at times. Warping at the start, will sometimes put you right next to the opponent. Spawns also seem to be happening more often: back to back spawns no less.

Comment

talked to turban about spawnzone. apparently it's exactly the same (problem) as with the previous twdtd map. twld had its spawnzone changed by turban. it basically (still) needs to be done for twdtd too. i think this is something everyone agrees upon (and has nothing to do with which map we're gonna be using). it's very easy, just needs to be done by someone (qan?). pretty please.

i wish there was some way that you'd never be spawned so close to another player, but I think that is impossible in this old game, because it's a game mechanic we can't change? (i could be wrong, i've no idea about this kind of stuff).

Comment

map if fantastic.

why not just have bot disregard spawn kills as deaths? if u die or are killed by someone spawned <1s, no count. p simple.

The Mind of the Father
          Riding on the subtle guiders
          Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
          Of relentless Fire

Comment

Working...
          X