• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT-D Week 2

GAME 1
    FriedLiverAttack vs Pure Luck
    39-50

The game was for the most part close for a good portion of the game, until mid to late game when Pineapple Express and captain Tiny were finding long range shots left and right which fueled a late push to pull away. With excellent teaming in the newly structured warbird arena, Hack and Tiny led the way pitching in 12 each as 4 members ended + to contribute to the gradual overall lead. Ardour was the only positive scorer for FLA, as PL's teaming was too much for them to handle.

Hot: Hackysack (12-10), Tiny (12-7), Ardour (12-10)
    Not: Zizzo (5-10) Looks like this one was a recollection of last season's woes.

Terrorist vs Giants
    50-36

Iron's season debut unfortunately did not live up to expectation (Giants' expectations, especially) which was not only fueled by poor performance from their low stars, but an excellent outing by ol beamir balancing good kills with absurdly low deaths. With the first virtually balanced scoreline across the board this season, Terrorist continued their tear from Week 1 with their 7th consecutive overall victory in a row. Can anyone stop the clear favorite for the warbird division?

Hot: entirety of Terrorist team
    Not: Legacy (3-7) Better warm up next time bud and not always stay in Chaos zone.

Treyway vs Spider
    44-50

With the second 20+ score this season, 8* ro absolutely blew Treyway's crew up along with fellow 20 scorer RaCka. Similar to the prior game of Treyway vs Stray, RaCka found himself on the opposite end of the field this time around, falling slightly short to be the carry for his team. Noteable nice rescues by Dak and POiD to save poor outings of the likes of JAMAL and Terminator. Perhaps the difference of playing 7*s and not needing for 6s really makes the difference.

Hot: ro (23-9), RaCka (15-10)
    Not: JAMAL (3-7), Unlimit/Anonym (5-10s), Terminator 17.5 (0-4) Sad you haven't found success, likely warming the bench from now on.

Power vs Stray
    50-38

The next sensation Bluff continued his head-turning performances, proving to be a massive 7* steal in the draft and a good secondary scorer to OG-ron (13 r2). Assembly also put in a good outing, whilst okyo only had an average game but made up for it with 3 KOs. Ease was the only + scorer for Stray, as their woes and struggles continued with the bottom half of the spectrum. What now?

Hot: Ogron (16-9), Bluff (12-5)
    Not: Jebass (2-7) Looks like your older age affected your reflexes too, eh?

GAME 2
    FriedLiverAttack vs Spider
    28-50

Spider bounced back fairly nicely from their slow start Week 1 as every member at least broke even this game. Dak (12 r2) and POiD led the way for a combined 27 as they made short work of an FLA team that looked quite the opposite of what they were Week 1. Captain Zizzo decided to try a different setup with a full 5 8*s, but this experiment went horribly wrong as nobody managed to break even.

Hot: Dak (14-6), POiD (13-5)
    Not: Maito_chi (3-10), olde (0-4) Do you even warbird now?

Giants vs Stray
    50-40

Giants managed to earn their first warbird victory with their top rank warbird off of strong performances of Iron himself and Rasaq. Spooder web came in as a nice third string, and Stray swallowed their 4th straight loss from the start of the season. At this rate, Zapata must use his FA pick wisely to steer his boat in the right direction.

Hot: Iron Survivor (15-9), Rasaq (15-9, 3 KOs!)
    Not: Zapata/cripple (5-10s), warportal (3-9) Well the one thing you DID do right was stay alive for added pressure, gj.

Pure Luck vs Power
    50-38

All five members of Lucky Charms went + in this one, as PL is looking like a real secondary contender matching up to Terrorist for the warbird title. All Power members were held under 10 kills, and this should be a reality check that they still have much to work on to take the top warbird teams down.

Hot: PL team
    Not:

Terrorist vs Treyway
    50-43

The bulldozer just keeps on rollin', up to 8 consecutive wins. This time, the lower star warbirds on Al-Qaeda stepped up with nowon and Paradise combining for 26 to lead the way to stay undefeated in ship 1. Lockdown did what he could, but poor performances from his teammates made his effort wasted.

Hot: Lockdown (17-10), nowon (13-10), Paradise (13-9, 3 KOs!)
    Not: Shaggy2Dope (3-9) Shaggy2Dope? More like Shaggy2NOPE.

WEEK 2 MVP: ro (23-9) (9-4)
    MENTION
    Tiny (12-7) (12-8)
    Ease (14-10) (12-10)

thanks for doing this nice to have something to read while im benched in twdtb and shaggy2dope is trash
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Its fine Beamzor I warmed the bench up for you. In fact playing 2v2 all day made my blood circulate more and hence warmed the bench up even further. #Fucking joke
      British> my 18th tomoz $$
      Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

good write-up, thanks for this.

i was excited about my 16-9 until i saw ro went 23-9 lol. power 2019!
        top 100 basers list

Comment

MVP: Ogron!

Ogron> I don’t even like wb.

Go Power.
          Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
          Rasaq> err moral

Comment

Thanks for doing this
            TWLD 2016 Champion
            TWDTD champion x 3
            Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Comments on Terrorist vs Treyway:

RaCka was added and IMMEDIATELY began chuckling when he saw I was in:
              RaCka> AHAHHAHAHAHHA WHAT
              RaCka> PARADISE?!!?
              Paradise> Target Identified: RaCka.
              Paradise> Good Luck.
              RaCka> AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH
              RaCka> Oh no! So Scawwy!!!!

I then proceeded to hunt RaCka the entire game, as I was FULLY aware he was the linchpin for his team. I chased him around the map constantly. I ended up killing him FOUR times including chasing him down for his death on 9. Lockdown was looking left and right asking "Where Daddy Go? Where Daddy WeCka?". I then proceeded to PUMMEL him down as well and whispered "Nighty Night" into his ear. I then found morph trying to chase down some of our weaker warbirds (Nowon, etc.), I Immediately Shifted into 2008 era DWade RUSHING/SLASHING style. I chased him down, killed him out. And PM'd him "Zaum. Koj yuav yooj yim dua rau txoj kev ntawd". I let my teammates kill the rest out because my Engines needed a Cooldown Period. Had to refuel on Mt Dews and jack links grass-fed 100% organic beef jerky. If I were to choose one warbird who performed the best on Treyway it would be Iron Survivor. He was an EXCELLENT rusher. I'm glad you showed up buddy!

All in all, I'd like to say thanks to Treyway for participating. I would like to encourage WeCka to keep trying and improving. I pray that you get added in jav, bucko. Because GODDAMN you ain't you no warbird my G. YOWZA...Man was running around like a chicken without its head out there. Sad fr fr.
              Last edited by paradise!; 02-24-2020, 01:02 PM.
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Dfkm... iron isn't on Treyway btw.. man is mixing up games. Too much rs in between the rounds bro

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	chart.png
Views:	259
Size:	13.4 KB
ID:	1333745
                  1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
                      Comments on Terrorist vs Treyway:

RaCka was added and IMMEDIATELY began chuckling when he saw I was in:
                      RaCka> AHAHHAHAHAHHA WHAT
                      RaCka> PARADISE?!!?
                      Paradise> Target Identified: RaCka.
                      Paradise> Good Luck.
                      RaCka> AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH
                      RaCka> Oh no! So Scawwy!!!!

I then proceeded to hunt RaCka the entire game, as I was FULLY aware he was the linchpin for his team. I chased him around the map constantly. I ended up killing him FOUR times including chasing him down for his death on 9. Lockdown was looking left and right asking "Where Daddy Go? Where Daddy WeCka?". I then proceeded to PUMMEL him down as well and whispered "Nighty Night" into his ear. I then found morph trying to chase down some of our weaker warbirds (Nowon, etc.), I Immediately Shifted into 2008 era DWade RUSHING/SLASHING style. I chased him down, killed him out. And PM'd him "Zaum. Koj yuav yooj yim dua rau txoj kev ntawd". I let my teammates kill the rest out because my Engines needed a Cooldown Period. Had to refuel on Mt Dews and jack links grass-fed 100% organic beef jerky. If I were to choose one warbird who performed the best on Treyway it would be Iron Survivor. He was an EXCELLENT rusher. I'm glad you showed up buddy!

All in all, I'd like to say thanks to Treyway for participating. I would like to encourage WeCka to keep trying and improving. I pray that you get added in jav, bucko. Because GODDAMN you ain't you no warbird my G. YOWZA...Man was running around like a chicken without its head out there. Sad fr fr.
                      beautiful story telling man... took me back to english course in highschool days
                      3:BOMBED> got donuts
                      3:BOMBED> how jealous
                      3:Heaven> how american
                      3:BOMBED> ??????????
                      3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                      3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

I've been working on my graphic design and couldn't help but apply my own input on this thread showcasing my skills to the community..

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post
                          I've been working on my graphic design and couldn't help but apply my own input on this thread showcasing my skills to the community..

lmfaoooo
                          4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                          4:BigKing> what did i do???
                          4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                          4:BigKing> ???? why though
                          4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

wat are those beverages around para's bed? i wud like some

Comment

it's vodka. lot's of vodka.

PS: Paradise is one of the best dudes still playing this game. I love the guy

Comment

Working...
                              X