TWDTB Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
    Excellent work, by far the best Hot or Not write-up I've seen in years in terms of depth, writing skill, knowledge, and formatting.

Thanks for doing this, hope to see these all season.
    can definitely agree with this.

just the intro alone made me want to continue reading this, ty.

Comment

ahhhh! chucks. thx u

mayb next one i do will be more up to my standard - rereading, i find much of it quite embarrasing. lazy, would be the word. i didnt live up to my virgo standard of REVISE! REVISE! u see the prob was i wrote this from the cabin w moody 1 bar of 3g reception taking its sweet time loading the games pages, or not loading them at all, and it goddamn burnt me out. i mayb would have skimmed the videos available had i the opportunity - i enjoyd ur breakdown rab, glad someone stepped up. analysis such as that cud rly help players understand the game and where they might improve.

i understand now why zap/mvp did so well when all they had to do was cram! i agree w u abt turban in shark. ur making a mistake switching stead and hoppin in shark/spid. i feel pure luck is being underestimated on this team - she is a solid spid. and i dont see much room for rucci, or possibly even ra in this line. id trade them if i was gene and perhaps focus on finding a solid 10 8 8 8 6 or 10 8 8 7 7 line behind turb, w a focus on value crammers - turb can carry the team in FR. YOU would be a good addition to this team, mayb gene can find a way to get something zidane wants for another league

ogron ur own HoNs are the gold standard in terms of writing and entertainment value and which i was hoping to live up to. i hardly succeeded. but thx for the kind words <3

The Mind of the Father
      Riding on the subtle guiders
      Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
      Of relentless Fire

Comment

yeah, these are great writeups Poseidon and Rab ! Takes me forever to do a writeup so prob will just stick to doing vids/clips this season :<

Comment

Yeah, great writeup Pose. Even if you are advocating for benching me, I take back most of what I said in game about your lack of English skill.

It makes me a little disheartened that the season seems to be trending towards blowouts. There were only 3 out of 8 games last week where the losing team got +5 minutes. IIRC it was a similar story last week. Hopefully as teams get comfortable with each other and as captains shuffle some players around we can get some more competition.
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Working...
          X