• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Official Warnings

Official TWDT Warnings:
    1. Riverside
    2. Jurassic

Bans

Players are subjected to bans or other punishments, to be decided by league ops on a case-by-case, common sense basis. Some cases will absolutely not be tolerated or negotiated:
    • Trading names without notifying league ops or logging on someone else's name during a match is an auto-ban from participating in TWDT for a minimum of (2) seasons.
    • Playing under an alias that is immune to proper alias checking while not providing your real alias. The league team can only properly rate a player if they've been identified. Overpowered players who abuse this will forfeit their opportunity to participate with a season long ban.
    • Threatening a captain prior to the draft of not showing or refusing to play for them after being picked will constitute an immediate warning. If the behavior continues, the player will be banned for a minimum of (2) seasons. Be an adult and ask for a trade. If that doesn't work, be a bigger adult and soldier through for the sake of the community and your future in TWDT.
    Explanations:
    1. For riverside's refusal to play last season for Nipple Nibbler, he is officially being warned. Given Riverside's TWDT history though, we are going to make an addition to his warning. If riverside is warned again, he will serve a 2 season penalty, but it will also go across TWL/TWDT, thus making him ineligible for this upcoming TWL, and the next TWDT.
    2. Jurassic is officially being warned for refusing to play for Pure Luck this season. He was collaborating with another captain (Not Commodo, which is where he ended up) to get traded. and whether he was kidding or not, his statement, that was screenshotted, forced him to be traded.

Edit: Clearing Commodo's Good Name
    Last edited by Tiny; 02-28-2020, 01:14 PM. Reason: Clearing Commodo's Good Name
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

There have been other people that have threatened to not play or come anymore but have gotten away with it or been traded. I ask that captains let us know if people are doing this and take screenshots of it. Asking to be traded is not a problem, but threats to not come and play if not traded becomes the problem. Don't be idiots about it please.

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Zidane was aware riverside was refusing to play then, so why is he getting yet another chance? We should either enforce all the rules or none. If I went around spamming N bombs in pub I would at the least be muted, not given many extra chances...

The fact that zidane forced the trade through, then riverside refused to play and got away with it feels extremely suspicious.

In other news:

"Playing under an alias that is immune to proper alias checking while not providing your real alias. The league team can only properly rate a player if they've been identified. Overpowered players who abuse this will forfeit their opportunity to participate with a season long ban."

*cough* Trapped.
      Last edited by Nipple Nibbler; 02-27-2020, 07:01 PM.
      Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
      (10 seconds later)
      rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
      P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Riverside is the best
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
          UN-Official TWDT Pubic Warnings:
          1. 24
          2. Turbando

Mushroom Stamping Fools Foreheads otherwise known as MSFF

Players are subjected to stamps, bans or other punishments, to be decided by league ops (upper echelons of subspace that know far more than you) on a case-by-case, common sense basis or direct bias if we simply deem you unlikable. Some cases will absolutely not be tolerated or negotiated, don't even try it. Did you see what we did to the warbird map? Think twice and play nice kiddo's! Or we'll turn you into a circle and stamp your forehead.:

FUHRER MORE..
          • Trading names without notifying league ops is not punishable unless we are biased towards you and don't like you, feel you are weird, unfunny or socially inadequate lacking in poop jokes to share with us. This goes for logging on someone else's name during a match which is an auto-ban from participating in TWDT for a minimum of FOREVER--unless we like you and then you'll get a warning here on the forums! For the sake of clarity.. warning's don't affect your participation or are held against you.
          • Playing under an alias that is immune to proper alias checking that we didn't allow is a minimum auto-net ban FOREVER--unless we like you and then you'll get a warning here on the forums. The league team can only properly rate a player if they've been identified by us. We have the right to keep secret aliases we approve and will rate them as low as possible to ensure they are given fair playtime in this league which we value for it's Tegrity. Most times, it's actually one of us who are alias trying to help a friend obtain pixel medals and therefore we are exempt from these rules. Note also.. Players who practice during a TWL/TWDT season and become better than us that we are not friends will IMMEDIATELY forfeit their opportunity to participate with a minimum auto-net ban.. can you guess this? Yes.. FOREVER! Very nice You're catching on!
            FUHRER MORE..
          • Threatening a fellow gang member (one of the upper echelons of subspace who run this now) prior to the draft, lying to our captains we are friends with or not showing or refusing to play for them after being picked will constitute an immediate auto-net ban FOREVER! If the behavior continues because..oh right.. it won't if your banned FOREVER. Think twice and play nice kiddo's! You think this is a game or what?
          Warnings to issue out--edited by SOMEONE WHO ISN'T GRASPI: for the sake of helping out the zone so I may enjoy more poop jokes in ?go twjd
          1. For 24's lying about his show rate several season's ago (we don't remember honestly or care) for IxaDor during a crucial FA draft, he is officially "somewhat" (we like him) being warned because we care about league fairness now and it's Tegrity. Given 24's TWDT history though.. or lack there of.. as he is so busy tending the needs of his farm of small children around the clock--we aren't really holding this warning against him. In fact, we hope this warning brings him back! (miss you!)

FUHRER MORE.. Turban is also being warned for lying about his showrate but IxaDor insist he they are best friends now, he doesn't want to hold Turban accountable for what may or may not have happened... And that the information we were told about the incident was false--that Turban was indeed honest about his showrate and never mislead IxaDor, or Zidane for that matter. Both kept their Tegrity and were honest. No further action required.

Thus for his warning--it's not actually a warning.. it's more of a shout out to say "Hey! We care about the leagues Tegrity now in 2020!" and it won't actually be held against him in any way. Worth noting the jokes still continue after all these years!

2. Closing This Shit Down..

We are here for you! All 154 players left still playing (close enough, we counted the people we like) We want to ensure the Tegrity of the league to ensure we get the medals not you, enforcing bans on people who we just don't like that may or may not fit the punishment because why the hell not. We'll change maps on a regular basis with or without warning as well. Rest easy knowing other powers at be oppressed us for decades and now have since died or abandoned the game entirely. With great pleasure, we have secured control of all the leagues for this game and are having a blast with this. Thank you for making this happen! And just remember.. we are in charge. We hold the power. We run the league. Be a square and slip up for insubordination, we'll turn you into a circle and stamp you out--FOREVER.

Our intentions is to shave down that playerbase by no less than 10% each year starting in 2020 (currently) until 2030, when the population reaches 0 and we turn off the free servers. At which point we will then sit back and admire our pixel medals, along with high quality printed screenshots of memories past to laugh about, that we'll scrapbook together (hopeully!) while sitting in our nursing home.This would be an opportune time to get on our good side, rehearse some poop jokes and spread the word that we are doing great. Auto-net bans are going to start flying out weekly, so be ready! We sure are!
          Found this.. not sure who wrote it or re-wrote it, mushroom stamped it. Seems totally fake man. Guy who wrote it had way too much free time and seems kind of pissed that the warbird map is a circle now. And that whoever is running this years leagues are somewhat reckless, publicly making lame warnings and changing maps on the go that don't suit the ship they're used for. I have one word for someone who isn't Graspi.. Loser!

-Ixa

PS: these bans/warnings are stupid to post publicly in my opinion. also.. fuck the circle wb map.. it's atrocious and I hate it with all my being (no offense to the awesome guy who made it, he's just not a wb). Hopefully someone enjoyed my satire (don't read into it anymore than that--being a satire) and that also you are made aware, I don't harbor any serious disdain towards the league ops, Tiny, Zid or WHOEVER unless it comes to changing the warbird map and then yes.. fuck em until it's back to a square.

Really..I just was poking fun because these "legal" "law" type warnings while hilarious.. are fucking stupid. I mean comeon. Take a step back from the PC, take a deep breath and think about it. It's a game, we need to remember this. What the actual fuck is this?? LOL. Sure, ban these fucks or don't but don't make a public spectacle of it. It's super..super fucking lame. Also.. that fucking circle map... my God.

Comment

Ahaha sorry Tiny.. I took your post before you could edit it.

Honestly, if you started with the post you have now. I might of looked the other way! You got to admit, the original was a little too much! Least you realized it lol Goodnight!

Comment

To further clarify the situation described above.

I did not show to any warbird games that season which is exactly what I told you and all other captains who were considering to draft me for my potential three-league value. In hindsight it was perhaps worded in an aggressive way, but I feel it was the best thing to do as the alternative of simply staying quiet and having my captain wonder why I am not showing to a particular league would have been met with more confusion.

Good laugh nonetheless.

Comment

I was only able to get through 75% of first paragraph....I thank you for your words ixador.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Blahblah
                  Last edited by MHz; 02-28-2020, 01:47 PM.
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

MHz

Commodo and I got on the same page.
                    Last edited by Tiny; 02-28-2020, 01:15 PM.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Lol? Post the screenshot then? I think I wrote in chat to Morph, "Whatever, I don't think I will bother showing up just to base". That's a threat? Never even talked to Tiny? Guy emo trading his whole team like every league.

I don't find base much fun these days. Boring being a spider. Why you can find me playing Lanc in twbd, beating up renzi. Like I wrote in various other threads, the timing is terrible. I'm not gonna skip doing other stuff to play twdtb for 1 hour. I told zid when I signed up with 10 mins before draft to just sign me up for dtb like he was threatening to do to Rough. That way I wouldn't be tempted to show most weekends.

Comment

Watch out guys. Don't say you might do something else than DT on Sunday to your friends . You might get warned. LOL??

Comment

It becomes a problem when that captain is pming you that your player inst going to show up for you anymore and he will trade for him, sends screenshots of this conversation, and then that player ignores you for days. It puts a captain in a bad position. Accept your snake move and consequences and move on.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                            It becomes a problem when that captain is pming you that your player inst going to show up for you anymore and he will trade for him, sends screenshots of this conversation, and then that player ignores you for days. It puts a captain in a bad position. Accept your snake move and consequences and move on.
                            Ya cause that makes sense. Screenshot from Tuesday afternoon. Traded the next day. I must have really been ignoring you for days bud! I think I saw a pm from when I was afk that only said "jurASSic". Didn't realize that warranted me seeking you out immediately. My bad! Hopefully we play again in twdtd so I can KO you again

Comment

Working...
                            X