This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Playoffs Look-ahead

Thank you everyone for another successful season of TWDT and congrats to the players who have qualified for playoffs! Here is the important information for the playoffs.

Playoff seeding:
    The top 6 teams have qualified, and are reseeded per division. The top two seeds in each division will have a BYE through quarterfinals. So for individual divisions, we have the following seeds.

TWDTD[LIST=1][*]Nightmare[*]R1p1t1! (H2H tiebreaker over Gryffindor and Treyway)[*]Treyway (H2H tiebreaker over Gryffindor)[*]Gryffindor[*]Outlaw[*]Kobe[/LIST]TWDTJ[LIST=1][*]Gryffindor[*]Outlaw[*]R1p1t1![*]Treyway (H2H tiebreaker over Kobe)[*]Kobe[*]Nightmare[/LIST]TWDTB[LIST=1][*]Gryffindor[*]Kobe (H2H tiebreaker over R1p1t1!)[*]R1p1t1![*]Nightmare (H2H tiebreaker over Outlaw and Treyway)[*]Outlaw (H2H tiebreaker over Treyway)[*]Treyway[/LIST]
    I will be reaching out to the captains of each divisions 3rd seed to figure out who they want to play in quarterfinals.

TWDTD Quarterfinals (November 13, 2022 at 2:00 pm EST)
    Treyway vs Kobe
    Gryffindor vs Outlaw

TWDTJ Quarterfinals (November 13, 2022 at 3:00 pm EST)
    R1p1t1! vs Nightmare
    Treyway vs Kobe

TWDTB Quarterfinals (November 13, 2022 at 4:00 pm EST)
    R1p1t1! vs Outlaw
    Nightmare vs Treyway

---‐-----------------------------------------

TWDTD Semifinals (December 4, 2022 at 2:00 pm EST)
    Nightmare vs Kobe
    R1p1t1! vs Gryffindor

TWDTJ Semifinals (December 4, 2022 at 3:00 pm EST)
    Gryffindor vs Outlaw
    R1p1t1! vs Kobe

TWDTB Semifinals (December 4, 2022 at 4:00 pm EST)
    Gryffindor vs R1p1t1!
    Kobe vs Nightmare

As an additional reminder, TWL semifinals are scheduled for November 20, 2022. TWL finals are December 11, 2022 and TWDT finals are December 18, 2022.

Congrats again to everyone who has qualified! I look forward to several weeks of fun, competitive matches. If you have any questions, please ask away!
    Last edited by WillBy; 11-19-2022, 07:17 PM.

At least now there's a chance I can hear [USER="14139"]beam[/USER]'s opinion on a stream...

Without concern of bias to self

Shoutout to helmet's TWDT 2022 second round pick

✌🏼

Comment

Crazy to think Kobe actually got seeded as 2nd base team, while being minutes away from losing in horrible manner with entire team in disarray.

Comment

[QUOTE=LeeRomeno;n1362090]Crazy to think Kobe actually got seeded as 2nd base team, while being minutes away from losing in horrible manner with entire team in disarray. [/QUOTE]
        Maybe 1st if that disgusting jupe didn't happen.

Comment

Big comeback. Go Kobe !!!

Also completely forgot about that jupe :mad:

Comment

[QUOTE=Riverside;n1362089]At least now there's a chance I can hear [USER="14139"]beam[/USER]'s opinion on a stream...

Without concern of bias to self

Shoutout to helmet's TWDT 2022 second round pick

✌🏼[/QUOTE]

happy to see a fan personally requesting me to the booth lol this is what keeps me going
            Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

[QUOTE=beam;n1362093]

happy to see a fan personally requesting me to the booth lol this is what keeps me going [/QUOTE]

Error code: bad at 2d spaceships.

[B][COLOR=#e74c3c]This thread is reserved for TWDT 2022 Playoff participants.[/COLOR][/B]
              Last edited by Riverside; 11-07-2022, 02:53 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=WillBy;n1362088]

TWDTD Quarterfinals (November 13, 2022 at 2:00 pm EST)
                Treyway vs Kobe
                Gryffindor vs Outlaw

TWDTJ Quarterfinals (November 13, 2022 at 3:00 pm EST)
                R1p1t1! vs Nightmare
                Treyway vs Kobe

TWDTB Quarterfinals (November 13, 2022 at 4:00 pm EST)
                R1p1t1! vs Treyway
                Nightmare vs Outlaw

Semifinal matchups will be determined after this weekend (the top seed will play the lowest remaining seed). Semifinals are scheduled for December 4, 2022 at usual times (2, 3 & 4 EST). As an additional reminder, TWL semifinals are scheduled for November 20, 2022. TWL finals are December 11, 2022 and TWDT finals are December 18, 2022.

[/QUOTE]

uh, what?

the rules state we get to pick our opponents if we're the highest seed:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/s6Hvgzj.png[/img]
                top 100 basers list

Comment

This season doesn't have rules.

Comment

Oggie is correct- I've amended the original post to reflect those changes. Third seed captains will need to pick their opponents and we can get the schedule updated.

Comment

[QUOTE=LeeRomeno;n1362090]Crazy to think Kobe actually got seeded as 2nd base team, while being minutes away from losing in horrible manner with entire team in disarray. [/QUOTE]

not only the jupe, the tiebreak between Kobe and Terrorist to determine who got the final playoff spot was decided by [B]5 seconds[/B].

[I]and[/I] Gryffindor had to beat Terrorist in the final TWDT-J game with half their line missing playing with 39.5*. best's dookie capping season was on the line, he's lucky some of us have competitive integrity and always play to win.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

[QUOTE=ogron;n1362101]

not only the jupe, the tiebreak between Kobe and Terrorist to determine who got the final playoff spot was decided by [B]5 seconds[/B].

[I]and[/I] Gryffindor had to beat Terrorist in the final TWDT-J game with half their line missing playing with 39.5*. best's dookie capping season was on the line, he's lucky some of us have competitive integrity and always play to win.[/QUOTE]

*Only time I feel like a virgin arguing with cheesehouse but let’s go*

This is my second time capping prior to this season… I made 2 finals as my first time capping and won jav lol.. (Something you wanna hide from the masses again eh?) Full of shit man, if we are gonna argue let’s actually spit facts dude or this is just stupid lol

Brother, I hope whatever you’re going through God helps you get through it, you need the prayer…

It’s really confusing that you’re still obsessed with me after all this time lol..

This is the last time I respond to you.. you are irrelevant and suck at this game (Terr is not a real ship) you are a non-factor in real ships…

You’re way better at sucking every players dick than you are even in terr lol.. Overall clown obese kid, focus on your real life than this game, it seems like you have a lot of insecurities and a bunch of shit to work on… it shows from what and how you type..

This is the last time I’ll address anything regarding my name in your rants..

Kobes season was on the line down 11-3 in base and made a historical comeback to save our season and force playoffs… instead of bringing that up you want to just be a blatant hater..

Shout out to everyone on Kobe.. That come back has to be one of the greatest comebacks in history , someone should look into it lol..

Shoutout to WillBy and DT OPS, you guys are doing a wonderful job running the league!!

Good luck to everyone in the playoffs… Love
                        Last edited by Best; 11-08-2022, 11:17 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=WillBy;n1362098]Oggie is correct- I've amended the original post to reflect those changes. Third seed captains will need to pick their opponents and we can get the schedule updated.
                          [/QUOTE]

ty sir! <3
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

Oh we posting regular season stats? Sec…

Did you forget I play wb and jav at a high level? I don’t see you in any of these games because you are too stupid and too low IQ to play them… Keep playing terr (11 total ppl out of 3600 ppl played it) skill-less obese bitch.. Keep sassing me and you’ll continue to get rolled on…
                            Attached Files

Comment

[QUOTE=Rab;n1362097]This season doesn't have rules.[/QUOTE]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/XNmpjsR.png[/img]
                              top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                              X