TWDTJ semifinal predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDTJ semifinal predictions

Jav semifinals will be massive. Ogron made a move rarely seen, by selecting Outlaw, another seeded team, as their opponent instead of R1p1t1! and Kobe who had to earn their place by competing in quarters.[B]
    Gryffindor [/B](6 wins)vs [B]Outlaw [/B](5 wins)
    Similar to Nightmare in wb, Gryffindor also went on undefeated streak after losing first match of season. Gryffindor strength this season lies on really underrated 7.5 stars in absurd, who has been one of the most outstanding performers in jav, renzi and rasaq with tiny, kado as 9s and hellkite and kim as 8s all playing well. So many seasoned vets with years of gametime in their fingers, they also managed to defeat terrorist in last main season round only fielding 39.5* freq. This shows strong as hell bench and many underrated players. Out of all potential opponents in semis, they probably had easiest time against outlaw, so this may be reason they want to face them again.
    Outlaw has been eliminated now from wb and base, so this is their last chance in this league. They were best in jav out of all formats, only losing to gryffindor and terrorist on their way. They did beat both other semifinalists though, so could have ogron still chosen the strongest opponent for this matchup?. Maketso and vys have been in great shape this league, both among top 10 players. Zizzo and iron survivor, 2 very solid 8vps have been complimented by either spectacular or dwopple as 7.5s. Looking at lineups, then perhaps their high star players seem indeed above gryffindors, while at the same time low-star players seem worse, so it will come down to outlaws low vps pulling up some great performances.
    [B]My prediction: Gryffindor wins 2-1[/B]
    [B]R1p1t1! [/B](4 wins 2-0 in quarters)vs [B]Kobe [/B](3 wins 2-1 in quarters)
    So after pretty mediocre season, one of those teams will actually play in finals, what an upturn. R1p1t1! really had no big issues eliminating nightmare with solid performances from entire team. Commodo, their draft signup, accompanied by jurassic, jz, mikkiz and bugy will most probably be also their starters. Although irrelevant, they did meet up and got demolished by Kobe in first main season game, but who remembers something that took place more than 2 months ago and also had completely different players from vios team in game. R1p1t1! players know how to survive, they play well together and most of them seem also underrated for their vps.
    Kobe has not really been that shining in jav, but showed in quarterfinals, that what has changed, is the mentality and not giving up mid-game can bring results. With 2 jav superstars best and zidane accompanied by hellzno!, last 2 spots have been switched between myself, sarger, riverside, jessup, bike and tripin. Alot depends on how those last 2 actually perform in game and not die out. If they play well, zid and best can take out any opposition in last phases of game, if not, they most often get run over. So Kobe is one of those teams that on good day can win this entire league, but on bad day can really suck it. In such crucial phase of league though, i bet on the top players to shine and carry Kobe through.
    [B]My prediction: Kobe wins 2-1[/B]
    Gryffindor wins vs Outlaw
    83.33%
    Outlaw wins vs Gryffindor
    16.67%
    R1p1t1! wins vs Kobe
    33.33%
    Kobe wins vs R1p1t1!
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

Yes, yes, their strength.. Tiny didn’t outkill all the 10 *s and Thank God Kado showed up this season.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Got both predictions right, but games were not as close as i predicted. Kado and Tiny carried Gryffindor, while markmrw, outlaws low star was taken out of game pretty early in both games, giving rest of team harder time.
      Kobe had pretty ez time vs Rapid with both games lasting just around 10 minutes. Rapid was missing Commodo for most of part, but when he showed, it did not really give them any momentum. Kobes top javs Best, zid and hellzno! carried and rest of team did not make any mistakes as well, bugy going out 1-10 is very rare sight.

Comment

Working...
      X