No announcement yet.

TWDT S25 Captains & Sign Up List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I vote re-draft with 8 teams. If it takes 1-2 weeks to re-do this it I think thats fine. No point in rushing a half baked league where so many people can't play. Also allows time to hype it up more and get even more involved.

Comment

It probably would be a solid idea to expand TWDT back to 8 teams with a draft happening during the week or Saturday to prevent delays in the schedule. However not sure whether league ops and devs are willing to go that extra mile.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
        It probably would be a solid idea to expand TWDT back to 8 teams with a draft happening during the week or Saturday to prevent delays in the schedule. However not sure whether league ops and devs are willing to go that extra mile.
        Excellent.
        FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
        #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

I agree this league will be better with 8 teams. Maybe give the donated money to the volunteers who set the league up for then inconvenience of having to redraft.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
          Asia Minor> maybe not
          Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
          bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
          bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
          bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
          bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

yis restirt w/ 8 teams n wirih will grint r1ck1 n dw1pp1l $10 cinidi 4 their gr8 wirk

Comment

Violence must love his team ! desperate for a redo, kind of pathetic lol

Comment

my team is the b1st but there are enough playirs for 8 teams and its way bettir

Comment

I do not want a redraft. I would however, if there are enough late signups, to do 2 FAs, 1 this week and one the regular week, maybe upping the limits if enough high stars show up for this upcoming week. 8 team redraft? I don’t know about that…
                  1:waven> u challenge
                  1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                  Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Also getting the caps online for 2-3 hours again before Sunday would be tough, even harder if we had to do it on the phone….

Originally posted by MHz
                    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

yea delaying and doing an 8 team draft makes a lot of sense there's way too many people now for 6 teams. Best has also offered to captain in an 8 team redraft and suggested we keep the same draft order and add him and 1 other cap as 7/8 draft spot so people can keep their first rounders if they wish.
                      Last edited by beam; 06-07-2022, 05:04 PM.
                      Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Do it like an expansion draft gogogo, MANDEM ASSEMBLE!

Comment

sunshine pushirs r rdy

Mitch 1 Sunday

Holy hell

TWDT HYPE
                          Last edited by Riverside; 06-07-2022, 05:47 PM.

Comment

wut u mean tiny the drift is @ same time games would b so y wudnt ciptins b prisint n it wouldnt b any wirse than the draft we just had w/ u n rifir vsink phone n zidine vsink afk for 20 minitis when its her siliction

Comment

The FOMO is strong in a league that people had two months to sign up for.

There's currently not even enough of an FA for each team to add one more high-level player.

The first bds to be played in months were played tonight.

Expanding to 8 teams in a league with 20-man rosters means ~15-man rosters (right?). It's a summer league and lots of players have expressed an inability to show for multiple weeks.

The risks of expanding is forfeits. The result of not is 2 or 3 people per team getting less play time than they expected in a Summer league.
                              ​​​​​
                              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                              Message has been sent to online moderators
                              2:BLeeN> veh yes
                              (Overstrand)>no
                              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                              2:BLeeN> ok then no
                              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                                The FOMO is strong in a league that people had two months to sign up for.

There's currently not even enough of an FA for each team to add one more high-level player.

The first bds to be played in months were played tonight.

Expanding to 8 teams in a league with 20-man rosters means ~15-man rosters (right?). It's a summer league and lots of players have expressed an inability to show for multiple weeks.

The risks of expanding is forfeits. The result of not is 2 or 3 people per team getting less play time than they expected in a Summer league.
                                ​​​​​
                                This^

I think having a couple extra players on teams will make the games more competitive and less 35* matches because we are spread so thin and allow people to have their summer and play some without teams being 100% depended on.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Working...
                                X