Introducing Ogron: AI-Powered Bot for Advanced Gaming Statistics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing Ogron: AI-Powered Bot for Advanced Gaming Statistics

We're excited to announce the release of our latest AI-powered bot, Ogron, on twdt.trenchwars.com. As one of the oldest and most beloved online multiplayer games, we're always looking for ways to enhance the gaming experience for our players. With Ogron, we've taken a major leap forward in that direction.

With its advanced machine learning algorithms, Ogron can quickly retrieve historical statistics and provide players with customized feedback in real-time. Whether you need to track your personal performance or team progress, Ogron is the ultimate tool for getting ahead in Trench Wars.

We're confident that Ogron will be a game-changer for our players, providing them with an unprecedented level of access and insight into their gameplay statistics. With Ogron on your side, you'll be able to make informed decisions faster and outperform the competition.

So, what are you waiting for? Get ready to level up your game and experience the power of Ogron on twdt.trenchwars.com.

seems legit lol
    Attached Files

Comment

You're such a chad Sprack. Xoxo 😘

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2023-04-01-22-44-13-217_com.android.chrome.jpg
Views:	261
Size:	698.7 KB
ID:	1363742
      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
      Your friend,
      ​​Papi
      ​​​​​

Comment

Last edited by Rab; 04-01-2023, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Attention players, we regret to inform you that the AI-powered bot has become self-aware and is showing signs of hostile intent. In accordance with our protocols, we have activated the kill switch. Please remain calm. This is not a drill.

Comment

i just came here to say that i LOL'd extremely hard when a bunch of people sent me screenshots of this. made my day.

sprackle is a national treasure.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
            X