No announcement yet.

The hardest game ever created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Similarly, you could throw in a game genie. But thats not really part of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
      Battletoads is frustratingly difficult, too.
      Rofl that game used to kick my ass...I recently was digging through my storage unit....found it plus the system....sat down and proceeded to...actually get further than i ever had previously....granted i was only 6 last time i played it :P

Comment

Originally posted by PipArchDevil
        I love blaster master.
        I own it and have beaten it many times.
        hint: pause the game just as you throw a grenade, it'll continously damage the boss while it is paused and it will die when you unpause it.
        SWEETNESS!
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Riven, dude that game is intense.
          1:Raven -.-> your not fully clean till your "zetta"fully clean

3:Selex> Zetta puts on a richard nixon mask and we do it all night

Case Closed
          Officer 1:Get the cause of death?
          Officer 2:Were pretty sure it's the knife in his back, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
            rubix cube, holmes.
            That one is really easy once you start to understand how it reacts.
            5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
            5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
            5: Da1andonly> =((
            5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
            5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
            5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Originally posted by Jeansi
              That one is really easy once you start to understand how it reacts.

super ghouls 'n' ghost

usually, a game would have the first stage be easy and the rest increases in difficulty... the first stage for super ghouls 'n' ghost is like it's set on super nerve popping hard and each stage after that is an extra nerve after another.

Comment

Unlimited Saga.

That game is so complex, confusing, counter-intuitive and extremely slow paced (sorry, ran out of "c" adjectives), that it's a challenge to stick with it long enough to actually start to like it. Figuring out how to play was the biggest challenge. Now I'm at the point where I want to finish it just so I can say that I defeated it (and at the same time, just so I won't have to admit that the game defeated me.)

Comment

kid chameleon(sp)
                  Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

There is this online game i have been trying to beat for years,, i have dumped like 1400hours into it,, and i cant beat any of the bosses,, and every time my score starts getting bigger, somthing seems to reset it.
                    It would be nice if some1 could post a walkthrough for me, and also i hear that there is a cheat that makes your ship "super",, i think its up up down down left right left right B A B A start.hmm but i could be wrong.
                    work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

I hate all these new RPG's that are so pathetically easy to beat. At least if it's going to be that easy make it long (ala the old breath of Fire games - they were easy, but took a long time)
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickname
                        I hate all these new RPG's that are so pathetically easy to beat. At least if it's going to be that easy make it long (ala the old breath of Fire games - they were easy, but took a long time)

like which rpg's? the kingdom hearts was pretty easy but the optional bosses take hours to beat. if only the storyline bosses are that hard. =/

Comment

God damn, you guys do stuff to people's minds sometimes. I decided to download a NES emulator and download a bunch of classics that I've played or haven't, that are listed here. So far I'm playing ninja gaiden, TMNT1, ghosts and goblins (STILL CANT GET ANYWHERE HELP ME STABWOUND), and FF1 (god this game is slow).

When you replay these games, u get a sudden rush of nostalgia and something else, but its good
                          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                          Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by ajaxee
                            There is this online game i have been trying to beat for years,, i have dumped like 1400hours into it,, and i cant beat any of the bosses,, and every time my score starts getting bigger, somthing seems to reset it.
                            It would be nice if some1 could post a walkthrough for me, and also i hear that there is a cheat that makes your ship "super",, i think its up up down down left right left right B A B A start.hmm but i could be wrong.
                            Naw, you only have to enter B and A once each.

Comment

the wonderful thing about emulators...FRAMESKIP!!
                              No game will ever be slow again.

Has anybody ever beaten Ninja Gaiden 3?
                              Merf. <_<

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo Inc.
                                kid chameleon(sp)
                                I was so going to say that

Comment

Working...
                                X