Who's with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's with me?

I'm usually not one for "oh my dear God, this game is going to be awesome", but:

Check this noise out.

Looks like a purchase is on the horizon unless they horribly mangle the gameplay.
    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Got Your Back Conc!
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

wow it sure looks gorgeous! if the gameplay is there we could have a new elite entry in the MMOFPS genre,, im there dude,, planetside, just didnt do it for me.
      work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

looks interesting...

but i think ill wait until a few weeks AFTER the release, ive had some bad experiences with games that looked promising but were just about as interesting as a bucket of shite...

Comment

Trench wars 3d!
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

yeah I got the beta test, theres no enemies yet and the team just drive into walls but it looks amazing.

Comment

Nifty.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

I don't get it, this looks like crap. What am I missing?

Comment

Seems pretty cool.
                  I'm more excited about S.T.A.L.K.E.R. though.
                  There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
                    I don't get it, this looks like crap. What am I missing?
                    seriously. what the hell is a SOLDNER anyway. it's like a soldier and a nerd combined into one! VOLTRON FORCE!
                    i'm bored

Comment

another stupid pointless useless stupid topic, somebody ban schlyrd already
                      Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Far Cry > Soldner
                        DELETED

Comment

Battlefield Vietnam looks like its gonna ownerize you all.

Comment

I am so gonna kill you in this game.
                            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Well, after looking at the new Hi-Res trailer for this game. I must say it is quite impressive. It has the whole Operation Flashpoint-esque feel to it.

If you remember this game back a few years ago. The US military used this highly customizable military simulation of the Cold War to practice US Marine tactics. This game has now been overlooked, but can't be denied that it is definately the loins in which Battlefield 1942 was born from. You're one soldier who can enter any vehicle with ease and pick up and weapon and be a master at it. (OpFlash - Squad Tactics + Arcade Like Premise = BF1942)

Now, this looks like they're blending the lines between realism and arcade once again with this Vehicular and Personel based FPS. Right now the game looks amazing (especally with its attention to the small details). The buildings blow up to pieces, the trees fall down from shell explosions. I don't know how the multiplayer is gonna work out, gametype wise, but it really looks like this could be a Game of the Year contender.

Check out their FAQ http://soldner.jowood.com/?RubrikIdentifier=839&lang=en you'll crap your pants at the customizability of this game.

Favorite Option : Night Day Cycle. Edit: read it wrong. But still badass. Each round could move the thing up an hour, so you feel like you're actually going through a long fight throughout the day and night.

(note: Far Cry still looks better )
                              Last edited by Dameon Angell; 03-17-2004, 03:20 AM.
                              DELETED

Comment

Working...
                              X