This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcon1

ok i wasnt gonna do this but , ive been searching for verification that falcon1 , my oldest pub friend has died last weekend due to heart problems.I know these things have come up many times in TW's history where a player alegedly dies and its all a big joke.But since falcon1 is my friend and has been for years, im just curious on different imput some of you who knew him may have.I realy need to know. a player named "U r dead" showed up in pub the other night and told me that falcon1 was in the hospital with heart problems, then about an hour later he tells me he recieved an email from falcon1's mom that he has died, and to inform his SS friends of this.???????i have the email that this U r dead guy (suspicious name) alegedly got from falcon1's mom.but instead of forwarding it, he retyped it and sent it to me(fishy).

so i did a ?find falcon1 tonight and it said he was on 8 hours ago(friday night) . after some inquiry i learnd that king_-_robbin has his nick and pw..so this post isnt saying anything that is solid info, i just want to know, cuz falcon1 is my friend.if you are just gonna do the "fuck you who cares its a lie" replys, dont waste your time, im just looking for info.

-jax-
    Last edited by ajaxee; 03-20-2004, 06:21 AM.
    work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Holy shitburgers! Falcon1 was a great bloke. I had no idea he was dying, or even sick. No wonder I haven't seen him around recently.
    If and when you find out whether it's true Ajax, lemme know.

Comment

Allright, since no one actually seems to know what happened, please do not bring this up on the forums. If someone can confirm that's different, but we've had too many jokes about this sort of thing in the past.

Topic Closed.

Comment

Working...
      X