X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome free game - Truck Dismount!

http://jet.ro/dismount/

http://jet.ro/dismount/rekkaturvat/download.cgi?zip

It's really simple, yet really fun and addictive.

The point is to try and inflict as much pain as possible on the stupid little character. There is a truck, 2 ramps, and a wall. You get to set them all up however you want, press "Dismount" and then the truck takes off. It is a small download but it's really awesome.

My highest score so far is 73482, but it might be kinda a glitch because at the end the truck just sat there for like 10 seconds and the points kept going up. Either way, I'm keeping that score! :P
    sdg

Porrasturvat was better.

Comment

28351 on first try

31165 - i flung him 30 feet into the air.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

position 5 and 6 are hilarious - as he gets dragged along.

EDIT: just got 58k when i threw him clear over the wall
        Last edited by Nickname; 03-21-2004, 04:25 AM.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
          Porrasturvat was better.
          Tru. But the difference isnt too big. Awesome games, stress toy indeed(tho, you might get stressed while trying to get high scores)! :P
          Regency> not in for dd lol
          Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

yeah stab, i saw these back when i was on staff chat, someone showed em to me (think it mighta been strike). pretty fun but no replay value at all.. lol

Comment

Old stuff
              I got ~140k last summer when this was released.
              Original Mambonian
              TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
              I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

Hey fuck you, I made a post on this a year ago!

Comment

Just so you know, these games were participants in a game-creating competition in the biggest lan party in Finland, Assembly.
                  jee

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
                    Porrasturvat was better.
                    and you can get very very high scores by crashing the physics engine. I was pretty damned sure Polari told us how on the Spores forum but I can't find it..

And blood, according to the assempbly homepage, te assembly meeting has been the worlds largest annual meeting for the last 3 years.
                    Homepage of the guys who made these two games: http://taat.fi/
                    5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                    5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                    5: Da1andonly> =((
                    5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                    5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                    5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
                    X