afk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll King
    So you're agreeing with him in saying it's the school's fault for his grades which is causing him to be afk?

Oh, and you might want to be careful about confusing "being disagreeable" with "making sense".
    no, he was saying school sucks because it is taking his time away from subspace.

he doesn't get to play because of school.

jesus christ troll king, it seems pretty obvious. for someone who goes to such lengths to try to make everyone think that he is intelligent, perhaps you should try not to stray from the obvious so much.

Comment

1st - School and Family
      2nd - My part time job
      3rd - Extra time with family
      4th - SS $$
      TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
      TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
      Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
      1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
      4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
      1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

it sucks because 1st semester, i failed half my tests and was away debating 25% of the time. I made SS-playable grades.

This first half of this semester, passed all my tests, didnt debate, tried...and failed.
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
          no, he was saying school sucks because it is taking his time away from subspace.

he doesn't get to play because of school.

jesus christ troll king, it seems pretty obvious. for someone who goes to such lengths to try to make everyone think that he is intelligent, perhaps you should try not to stray from the obvious so much.
          Again, you're missing my point and doing the same thing he's doing. He doesn't get to play because his marks are low. That's more his fault than it is the school's. He's the one who's responsible for his marks, not the school itself. Blaming the school for it does nothing, it just helps avoid accepting the responsibility himself.

Dammit, Awesome, it seems pretty obvious, for someone who goes to such lengths to try to be disagreeable, perhaps you should try not to be so indignantly disagreeable yourself.

Comment

Troll king is like god. Ive never seen him say a stupid thing in my life. Every time I see him make a post im just like "that is so true." Or sometimes his posts are so smart i just sit there dumbfounded because im an idiot.
            I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

when i read his posts i feel like i'm reading stuff posted by my dad
              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Don't deify me. I just try to use some common sense, something that is often lacking in this community.

Comment

Troll King, Jerome recognizes the reason why he's not playing and I doubt if he was getting good marks he would think otherwise.
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl Jam
                    when i read his posts i feel like i'm reading stuff posted by my dad
                    Is it TK or awesome that is your dad?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                      Don't deify me. I just try to use some common sense, something that is often lacking in this community.
                      Words of wisdom!
                      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                      There wont be another election for president.
                      Obama is the Omega President.
                      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

Tk the teacher watch out or you'll get an F.
                        There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Working...
                        X