Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

then find the ignore function on the forums. you follow me around and post "you've got issues" in every thread. congratulations, your subspace cool rating has just gone up 5 points, now go fuck yourself.

Comment

There should be a forums about "Complaints"
      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
        if this is made, i call moderator :P
        As do, I.
        MusLimStuDiO1> Italian girls are hot
        Jesus = Terrorist> Yeah, even with their hairy mustaches.

MusLimStuDiO1> So aren't all animals technically nude???
        Skeptical> No you may not rape them.
        MusLimStuDiO1> LoL.. DamN

Comment

Originally posted by MusLimStuDiO1
          As do, I.
          You two just nailed down the reason this will never happen.

Comment

Muslim doesn't speak for us.

But thats beyond the point. for those who are as confused as ivan here. its simple. a forum to talk about the technical aspects of the forum. problems, improvements, constructive critisism, etc*.
            DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
              Muslim doesn't speak for us.

But thats beyond the point. for those who are as confused as ivan here. its simple. a forum to talk about the technical aspects of the forum. problems, improvements, constructive critisism, etc*.
              Seriously though, this is really something that could go in the Staff forum. Infact, such threads wouldbe appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                Yes Archangell, i think you are full of bad idea's.

Yes Troll King, i believe you like to disagree with everyone in every post just because you can.

Yes Gemfire, i am an asshole to newbies like Archangell (and BAM) who use their staff powers to abuse and dont get axed, whereas legitimate staffers who never once abused get axed for next to nothing.
                Haha you did it again, it was a theoretical good staffer right awesome? Not you of course.
                EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                cool koen> :)
                PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                cool koen> not because of a bug
                EvoLd> Lol
                Treachery> meh
                EvoLd> why then?
                PubAceR> women in power dont last
                EvoLd> LOl
                toaster oven reviews

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
                  Seriously though, this is really something that could go in the Staff forum. Infact, such threads wouldbe appreciated.
                  But the TW staff forum looks to be used for in game staff stuff, and bitching about bans.
                  DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell View Post
                    But the TW staff forum looks to be used for in game staff stuff, and bitching about bans.
                    And forum stuff, like bitching about bans on players who have been here for ever like Ilyaz
                    I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                    I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Jesus fucking christ, can we ban crybaby Izor too? Fucking reviving threads that are old as fuck.
                      Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Originally posted by Galleleo View Post
                        Jesus fucking christ, can we ban crybaby Izor too? Fucking reviving threads that are old as fuck.
                        It would appear that the only active moderator has quit and 404 is offline. The rest of them only like showing up to a community they don't belong to in order to throw their weight around. I'm sure one of them will sign back on in the next week or so.

Comment

So, put me in charge of the forums, I'll fix this shit right up. Follow the rules, no problem, break them? Get banned. Simple as that.
                          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                          X