Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cherish every single second of every single day.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherish every single second of every single day.

My sister is a teacher at a local elementary school. She came home from work just now and told me an absolutely horrific story. There's a little eight-year-old girl in her class. The girl's mother was supposed to have picked her up from school, but the mother didn't show. It turns out her mother was killed in a car accident whilst on her way to pick up the girl. And come to find out, the girl's father had passed away about year earlier. Cancer got him. The girl has no living relatives, save a grandfather who's seventy something and on the verge of dying himself.

Here I am, just about twenty years old. I've still got both of my parents. I've got my sister. All of them love me to death. And you know what? I've been spending months and months crying myself to sleep every night. I've got bipolar disorder, and I've been thinking it's the end of the world. I have a lot of fucking nerve. Goddamn, I should be thanking my lucky stars. I should be cherishing every single second of every single day. And so should you. If you haven't hugged your loved ones lately, do it. If you haven't been appreciating the little things, start doing it. Live like life's going out of style.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

hey that's what 311 is all about
    Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
    apt>yes u can wtf
    apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
    apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
    apt>so i dont miss the toilet
    Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
    apt>na
    apt>ill show you pictures
    apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Poor girl, reminds me a bit of my friend
      DuelBot> You have defeated 'nessy' score: (20-11)
      Nessy> i left for 3 years clean
      Nessy> came back got on rampage, won twl, #1 in elim for 3 weeks, not even tryin, gg

1:King Baba> i know my name is King Baba, but you can call me Poseidon

I Luv Cook> I'll double penetrate your ass:/

Bitterness is like cancer. It eats upon the host. But anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.

Broaden your horizons, read my blog:
      -> http://foldhesten.mybrute.com/

Comment

Aww that's so sweet.

A guy at the high school died a few weeks ago, and I wish I would have known that would have been the last time I talked to him, and then we wouldn't have been talking about something stupid like we always do (I think we were talking about shoveling sand in the Sahara Desert... don't ask). But he also mentioned how it would be funny for the whole school to wear pink to school one day, and so we all did.

I miss him
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

....rehtrob ro rehtom ,rehtaf ym tsol I fi tcaer dluow I woh enigami t'nac I .detaler doolb neve t'nera yehT .tropria eht ta evael meht gnihctaw eldnah ylerab dluoc I .iiawaH ni ereh su gnitisiv retfa adanaC ot kcab tnew tsuj sevitaler naidanaC yM

Comment

It's so annoying when you write backwards, you're wasting the seconds I should be cherishing.
            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
            1:Chao <ER>> at all
            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

On monday I walked into my psychology class and I found out my friend Derek was in the emergency room with severe burns (I have yet to figure out what from). He died from trauma the following day. It pretty much kills your week when you find out that one of your better friends has suddenly passed away. I've spent the last couple days thinking about my existance, and how happy I am to have it, however short lived it may be in the grand scheme of things.

PS: Jason, check your private messages, I'm about to send you one.
              5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
              5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
              5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

I hope God's plan works out.
                TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                TelCat> i dont

Comment

Originally posted by za gophar
                  hey that's what 311 is all about
                  Is that a hilarious joke?
                  5:gen> man
                  5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Jason speaks truth. Kudos for raising the bar of conversation on these forums to something meaningful.

Comment

A guy I knew irl (we were on the same class for 3 years) died last year. He was 16 when he died. Cancer took him aswell. Kinda sad how short your life may be. FFS, I'm going outside, I don't want to sit here.
                      Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                      You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                      There wont be another election for president.
                      Obama is the Omega President.
                      http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

A friend of mine also passed out last year. He was only 15 years old then.
                        He died by falling from a steam pipe like 20 meters high, and I still don't know if it was a suicide or not. Because before he fell from there he was badly drunk, which would have explained the climbing to a friggin pipe in the middle of nothing. In other ways it makes no sense. This climbing to the pipe I mean.
                        Regency> not in for dd lol
                        Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

:-(
                          EvoLd> Roboqueen died again?
                          cool koen> :)
                          PRiMORDiAL> pfft
                          cool koen> not because of a bug
                          EvoLd> Lol
                          Treachery> meh
                          EvoLd> why then?
                          PubAceR> women in power dont last
                          EvoLd> LOl
                          toaster oven reviews

Comment

Sometimes it takes a horrible accident to put things in perspective. When I was 16 I piled into a car full of 5 people after a party. The driver was very drunk, but so were all the passengers, so of course we didn't care. We were in the country, so the roads were very dark - the driver took a turn wrong and slammed the car into a telephone pole. Despite my drunken state, I was smart enough to put on my seatbelt (I don't care how cool you think it makes you - your parents aren't bullshitting you when they say seatbelt saves lives). I was the only one who put it on. 3 of the 5 people were ejected from the car and instantly killed. The person riding next to me (my best friend at the time) wasn't wearing his, but was saved only because the front seats slammed back against his legs, pinning him down. Unfortunately it severely broke both of his legs in the process. I came out with only cuts and bruises.

It was a tragic accident caused by the ignorance of some teenagers. Ever since then I've had an altered perspective on life. Granted, you can't spend every minute of every day cherishing life; just realize that the decisions you make can affect the lives of many, whether you realize it or not. One nice thing you say or do for someone else having a bad day can turn everything around for them. Deciding to be the one guy at the party/bar that only has 1 or 2 beers so he can get his friends home safely makes all the difference. I realized I've jumped onto a few different tangents here, but what I'm getting at is this: Sometimes it may take a tragic occurence to change your views and beliefs. It's unfortunate, but true.
                            PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

You're crazy Peej, I like you man, but you're crazy.
                              Originally posted by Vatican Assassin
                              i just wish it was longer
                              Originally posted by Cops
                              it could have happened in the middle of a park at 2'oclock in the afternoon while your parents were at work and I followed you around all afternoon.

Comment

Working...
                              X