Best Game Ever on Gamefaqs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Game Ever on Gamefaqs

Anyone following at the Best Game Ever poll on Gamefaqs.com? Super Mario 3 won the other day and it's Metroid versus Pac-man today. I think you need to log in to see the full bracket, but it looks like they've divided the tournament into groups by system generations.

bah you didn't provide a link, you expect us to copy or type in the url for ourselves?!?!? waaaaaaah!!!
    http://gamefaqs.com/

I want SMB3 to go all the way! That really is the best game ever... I wonder who else is gunna win the first heat? And if you click on "results only" you can see the entire bracket, that is if there are only 16 games total.
    hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
    !

Comment

Originally posted by Spybreak!
      bah you didn't provide a link, you expect us to copy or type in the url for ourselves?!?!? waaaaaaah!!!
      http://gamefaqs.com/

I want SMB3 to go all the way! That really is the best game ever... I wonder who else is gunna win the first heat? And if you click on "results only" you can see the entire bracket, that is if there are only 16 games total.
      I believe there are 64 games total going at it, just like the NCAA bracket it's been split up into 4 pools of 16. I can't believe Contra is a 12 seed, come on that should be like a 3 seed. I'm picking River City Ransom to pull a few upsets but I'd like to see Zelda win the bracket.
      Last edited by Sleepy Weasel; 04-03-2004, 03:50 PM.

Comment

wtf super mario 3?

it wasnt that great... i enjoy super mario 2 more
        Surffaan näitä foorumeita munasillani.

Comment

Best game in this bracket is easily Contra.
          sage

Comment

Metal Gear got screwed
            DELETED

Comment

If by screwed you mean being a shitty game (that was only put there because one of it's sequels was moderately playable) and pitted against a decent game, then yes, metal gear got screwed.
              sage

Comment

Contra is by far the best game on Nintendo. My friend Chris and I played that game every day for about 2 years.
                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

FFVII is gonna win the whole thing even though it shouldnt. Halo will come in second

Comment

Halo 4 Lose.
                    DELETED

Comment

Chrono Trigger should win...
                      I'm to lazt to click on the link so I don't know how it is doin though

GO GO CHRONO!!
                      Merf. <_<

Comment

Tetris vs Galaga is a toughie, I personally have no favorite, they were once so popular
                        ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                        Failure teaches success.

Comment

I wasted more time into Tetris and its clones/variations than Galaga.
                          DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                            Halo 4 Lose.
                            You obviously could not have been a fan of the Marathon series.
                            Halo is like a sweet lover come back into town, after a boob job.
                            "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

The Infantry zone "Skirmish" is the best game, even though I don't know if it's even run anymore.

This SubSpace zone, "Trench Wars" is a close second.
                              sdg

Comment

Working...
                              X