UCONN 4 win (in finals)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UCONN 4 win (in finals)

good game just now...Duke was up the whole game but uconn wanted it more. Uconn will go all the way i think. So who made a shit load of money/ lost a shit load?
    lol GA trying to make a joke:

1:Golden_Aim> sle
    1:sleuth> sup
    1:Golden_Aim> you wanted the bd for saturday?
    1:Golden_Aim> is your dada gay
    1:sleuth> ?
    1:revolt> rofl
    1:revolt> ur so bad
    1:Golden_Aim> LOL
    1:Golden_Aim> DAMN
    1:sleuth> i dont get it
    1:Golden_Aim> im laffin irl im so bad

Sweeper> .?ignore is for weaklings

omg this thread > nhl plyoffs thread. Posting this so people will see this first in the main menu thing. Back to basketball...In all fairness, when Redick (the white guy on Duke) drove to the basket at the end...i thought he was fouled. That was the game right there, in my opinion. Duke got screwed lol

Comment

Originally posted by genes
      omg this thread > nhl plyoffs thread. Posting this so people will see this first in the main menu thing. Back to basketball...In all fairness, when Redick (the white guy on Duke) drove to the basket at the end...i thought he was fouled. That was the game right there, in my opinion. Duke got screwed lol
      So much greater that it needs a bump after just 9 minutes of existance?

Comment

Man I knew duke was done when they lost williams, when randolph went out i really got nervous. Oh well, I'm always glad when one of my teams that supposedly always wins, loses and I'm back next year with the same jersey
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Uconn better beat Georgia Tech. They will if they play better Monday night than they did against Duke.

Uconn was REAL lucky that game. So many turnovers, Okafor's early foul trouble, missed opportunities, just sloppy basketball for almost the whole game. And they trailed for a huge part of the game as well. But somehow they snuck by with a victory despite playing really just an awful game. If they play close to their potential they should handle GA Tech easy.

Comment

I totaly stomped on my m8's toe last night when I jumped up and down after that basket that brought UCONN to the 3 point lead.... and then ran around my house after Okafor made that last free throw to give them the 4 point lead. I still don't think anyone noticed that amazing 3 that was made at the end by Duke though :P By the way, UCONN wasn't down the whole time, they were up at one point 15-4 :/ Okafor's foul trouble caused him to have to leave the game for the first half so that he could play the whole second half... well, that was Calhoun's reasoning.
            22 Foul calls that game... disguisting refs, just utterly disguisting.

Ggz Duke............ YOU SUCK! HAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHAHAAHAHAHA
            UCONNDOIT!
            Last edited by PaulOakenfold; 04-04-2004, 10:28 AM.

Comment

i won about $100 off my friends for predicting UCONN vs Geogia Tech in final
              $$
              that $100 is going into my i-need-a-car fund.
              1 + 1 = 1

Comment

Uconn did it enough for me.

I predicted so far exactly what has happened into the final eight. (I had a couple screw ups but eventually G Tech vs Uconn.

I have a little over $200

Time for a bunch of albums.
                Originally posted by Jeenyuss
                sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

Duke just got out-coached. Even though taking Okafor out for like 16 minutes of the first half seemed like kind of a risky move, even in hindsight, since he only had 3 fouls by the end of the game, Coach K was even dumber by not taking out Sheldon Williams when Duke had the lead with a few minutes until the end of the first half. That killed them, and there was no reason for it. On the other hand, I fucking hate Duke, so I'm glad it happened.
                  5:gen> man
                  5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

UConn got this in the bag, IMO the championship game was really the UConn vs Duke game.
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

I think Tech has a decent shot, even though Okafor had back spasms and Villenueva wasn't eligible yet, they beat UConn by 16 in the Preseason NIT. In addition, they're no stranger to playing high-stress games, given how close the ACC season was. I probably wouldn't put money on them, but I think they have a decent shot.

Comment

I knew UCONN would bring it all the way through to the finals ever since the beginning. Keep it up and win that championship!
                        GO LEAFS GO!
                        Inspriational Songs for Subspace:
                        Duran Duran - Reflex

Inspirational Songs for TW forums:
                        Tears for Fears - Shout

Comment

Yea...UCONN will definetly win tonight, but last game vs Duke, I am pretty sure that Redick was fouled on that last drive he took to score. I was shocked the refs didnt see that. Okafor > Australian guy YEP YEP

Comment

Dicky V explained that Okafor is indeed a stronger Center than the aussie. Sure, he is 2 inches shorter, but he's more powerful, more explosive, and much more athletic.

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
                              I think Tech has a decent shot, even though Okafor had back spasms and Villenueva wasn't eligible yet, they beat UConn by 16 in the Preseason NIT. In addition, they're no stranger to playing high-stress games, given how close the ACC season was. I probably wouldn't put money on them, but I think they have a decent shot.
                              Pretend I never said that.

Comment

Working...
                              X