Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FFLeader
    Obviously it wasnt made by Dell.
    it looks like a dell, the name on it is dell, i bought it from dell. hey, fuck, its a dell!
    Throughout time, there’s been
    crimes, throughout our history
    But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
    Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
    Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
    Come on and take a stand
    Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
    and all the kids are running
    from London to Manchester
    cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Originally posted by eehh
      it looks like a dell, the name on it is dell, i bought it from dell. hey, fuck, its a dell!
      Just because it looks like something, is named like something, and is bought from someone all under the same name, doesn't mean it is....
      Run Wabbit Run Wabbit Run Run Run Here Come FFLeader With His Gun Gun Gun ewww .?go rabbit -Redlights <ER>

Comment

Originally posted by eehh
        bullshit.. i have a laptop from dell, and it works perfectly well
        So do I. I tanked three harddrives on that shit. Ask my mother about hers that locks up for no good reason. You can also ask numerous classmates who had their batteries die 1/4 of a year after purchase (happened to mine too). Laptops are notorious for having problems, but as a whole Dell's not exactly the quality vendor they once were, and still claim to be.

Comment

lol my school buys stuff from dell
          I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

our school gets stuff from samsung, including hundreds of TFT monitors. Damn I'm gonna nick one.

Comment

my school is poor and the majority of our computers are 486's

Comment

Originally posted by FFLeader
                Just because it looks like something, is named like something, and is bought from someone all under the same name, doesn't mean it is....
                oh, your smart..

Originally posted by wadi
                So do I. I tanked three harddrives on that shit. Ask my mother about hers that locks up for no good reason. You can also ask numerous classmates who had their batteries die 1/4 of a year after purchase (happened to mine too). Laptops are notorious for having problems, but as a whole Dell's not exactly the quality vendor they once were, and still claim to be.
                my manual says my battery should last 2.5hours, but it's good for 4.5-5h. maybe dell send all their crap to US, and europe get the good parts my was made in ireland, and i got some parts from germany (or sweeden, dont remember).

Come on my countrymen
                Come on and take a stand

the Wenger bus is coming

fuck islam

Comment

Dell 0wnz

I have a Dell computer, a nice one at that. I have yet to have a problem with it. The only thing I have had problems with is Windows XP and other software in general...because programmers don't know how to program very well. -_- I have to admit though that I, at one point, thought my CD/DVD-ROM drive needed replacing. Sent Dell and e-mail, two days later I got a replacement Drive from them. It turns out that it never was a Drive problem, but an OS problem.... -_- I'd recommend Dell to anyone. Dell 0wnz.

Edit:In the end I think it all boils down to how the user uses the computer and how they treat it. For instance, my parents don't know how to properly take care of their computer, so it'll f up at times...like the CD/DVD-ROM drive not working. (Can't really blame it all on them though...they upgraded their OS from ME to the upgrade version of XP Home. ..Anyway.) I, on the other hand, know how to take care of my computer, so I haven't had any problems with it.
                  Last edited by Asmodeus; 04-08-2004, 04:58 AM.

Comment

Or they may use refurbished old parts which are incredibly unreliable.

Comment

Originally posted by Asmodeus
                      The only thing I have had problems with is Windows XP and other software in general...
                      i call that PEBKAC

Come on my countrymen
                      Come on and take a stand

the Wenger bus is coming

fuck islam

Comment

Sony ViAO
                        Merf. <_<