No announcement yet.

Xog being kicked off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok....poeple take MY smilies site and my avatar !!!!!
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by WiseCherub
      Xog can you please change your squad on your profile.

You are no longer a squad member of Assemblage.

lets see kicked off radio host... kicked off my squad... squad hops....hmm

Ok, Xog sometimes you are cool and other times your a damn annoying.

I'm not sure why you got kicked off TW Radio Hosting, don't have time to read this thread in its entirety.

But here is some advice for you, perhaps it may help you.

Xog:

-Don't be too immature.. happy happy joy joy..attitude..
      -Be a tiny bit more serious in serious matters.

Balance of being serious and non-serious is the ideal. Then when you understand this; I think many of your problems will go away and for once you'll be at peace.

Take care and live long...
      shut up and stop being such a fag.
      Kthx> Does JB Inc pay his child support with pub bux?

Undisputed Pre-Menstral Super-Bitch Internet Kickboxing Champion 2005

Comment

Useless Crap

Comment

Originally posted by Volcs
          shut up and stop being such a fag.
          Thanks for the insult! Geez, now I think I must cry in a corner....noted!

Comment

WiseCherub I have no idea of why you kicked me off. You told me you kicked me off because I left your old squad 'Puritanical' without a reason. Now you're saying that I wasn't being serious enough about the squad. Well, sorry. My friend megaman.exe signed on and he hasn't been on for about a year and I was talking to him. I asked him if he could watch us play in the private arena and you said yes, then we came there to practice and you kicked me off the squad. I fucking hate you, you worthless piece of fucking shit. I hope you get killed by a fucking tractor. Fuck you. Is this serious enough for you? Fucking piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog
              WiseCherub I have no idea of why you kicked me off. You told me you kicked me off because I left your old squad 'Puritanical' without a reason. Now you're saying that I wasn't being serious enough about the squad. Well, sorry. My friend megaman.exe signed on and he hasn't been on for about a year and I was talking to him. I asked him if he could watch us play in the private arena and you said yes, then we came there to practice and you kicked me off the squad. I fucking hate you, you worthless piece of fucking shit. I hope you get killed by a fucking tractor. Fuck you. Is this serious enough for you? Fucking piece of shit.
              Do you really need to wonder why you keep getting kicked out of things? Look at how you act. Grow up and stop complaining.
              My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

Xog has a good point, and you guys dont.
                Xog owns you, and you guys suck.
                Xog is cool, and you are nerds.
                Xog is hetero, and you guys are gay.
                Xog is pro, you guys are newbs.
                Xog is -Final-, you guys are Assemblage/Puritanical.
                MVP: Xog!
                Anduril.> gg. Too ez.
                7:Barton> hi tats
                7:Barton> still no smod?
                7:Barton> :(
                7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

God, is this thread still going? Haven't we finished with this arguing and what not?

Can't we just be friends and live in relative peace with each other?

Please, just lock this thread or move it UJ because thats what it is now.

No disrespect to anyone on this thread.
                  Run Wabbit Run Wabbit Run Run Run Here Come FFLeader With His Gun Gun Gun ewww .?go rabbit -Redlights <ER>

Comment

they did do that, ffleader

Comment

Just dont bloody read it :up:

Comment

Its hosting fucking radio. Its not like you were sysop.
                        http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                        ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

rofl this is in usless crap now
                          I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by abrasion
                            Its hosting fucking radio. Its not like you were sysop.
                            I agree Abrasion it wasn't that important. The only thing I told anyone hosting is to make it fun and have fun while doing it (besides the normal rules and restrictions). Some didn't care to listen to me, consistently.

Comment

Working...
                            X