Jason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason

What tha....how do you keep changing your forum name? It's messing with my head. Is that some sort of voodoo?

Tell us all your forum nicks please...would clear up a lot of things
    I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

look out for his signiture sig.

Comment

just going through his cycle
        Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

No, it's voodoo.

In the forum view, I saw one thread that had thread starter and last poster "Jason". When I clicked on the thread, the first and last poster was "SomeNameNotJason". So I looked up Jason in the memberlist and he wasn't there. I was going to screen capture but I didn't. Now Jason's back and he's Magically Malicious. Tricky.

Comment

I'm also magically delicious. To hell with Lucky Charms.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by geekbot
              What tha....how do you keep changing your forum name? It's messing with my head. Is that some sort of voodoo?
              he gets a forum mod to merge his old account with his new name of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome
                he gets a forum mod to merge his old account with his new name of the week.
                I've had three names in the course of five years. That's syc0tik, Jason and Disco Jesus. You've had how many names in the course of how long?

You don't have to answer my question. Just shut the fuck up and we'll be done here.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Lol, Jason you crack me up.
                  I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

Comment

if you have to look at someone;s user name to tell it's them posting, you are not a true forum nerd. I could tell you what he ate for breakfast just be noting the general tone his post was in. My peripheral vision picks up the orange and green avatar, denoting him as jason. His eloquent, sometimes lengthy, always witty dialect finishes up the case.
                    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
                      I've had three names in the course of five years. That's syc0tik, Jason and Disco Jesus. You've had how many names in the course of how long?

You don't have to answer my question. Just shut the fuck up and we'll be done here.
                      He has a point. It's getting pretty ridiculous. Pick a name and use it.
                      sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                        He has a point. It's getting pretty ridiculous. Pick a name and use it.
                        My point still stands too. I've used three names over the course of five years. Recently I've been restless and thinking about a name change, and so I've been bouncing around between the three. Awesome/Torr/the annoying newbie who likes to stick his nose into my shit has changed names just as much, if not more than me, and in a significantly shorter time frame.

Now, as I said before, just shut the fuck up and we'll be done here.
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X