Hey Divine Rides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarien
    That's her bindi. It isn't a vagina.. it's the marking on a woman's forehead. Don't diss Hindus man.. it's a great religion.. one of the only religions I know that actually has a legitimate place for super-heroes. If you tried to discuss say superman or any other superhero really with christians a thousand years ago you'd be burned as a witch. If you tried with a Hindu, they'd probably think it neat, and then proceed to tell you about Hanuman, Ganesh, and the multitudes of their own divine/semi-divine/etc super heroes.
    But as a Christian I can eat cows. How about that?

Edit: This is not some invite to a religious war.
    Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Originally posted by Bilbo
      But as a Christian I can eat cows. How about that?

Edit: This is not some invite to a religious war.
      Nice to know that you decide your religion based solely on what your allowed to eat.
      People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

1. haha he said check your pms

2. pusher dont be afraid to move a squadmate's thread to useless crap
        Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
        apt>yes u can wtf
        apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
        apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
        apt>so i dont miss the toilet
        Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
        apt>na
        apt>ill show you pictures
        apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

Originally posted by Kyace
          Nice to know that you decide your religion based solely on what your allowed to eat.
          To each his own.
          Jesus Christ on a pogo stick

Comment

Originally posted by Kyace
            If a religion told me that I wasn't allowed to eat stuff (human flesh aside) I probably wouldn't join that one, so I think it's valid.

But then again, I think most rules in organized religion are silly (except ones that tell you not to eat human flesh).
            http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Swiiiiine Merchants
              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Working...
              X