TelC@t!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Material Girl
    Glow is a bit too powdery on me. But her newest fragrance Still is much more energizing and I heard it's also selling better than her first. I liked Ralph when I tried it on myself but didn't buy it. If you enjoy lovely light fragrances it's highly recommendable that you try out the newest young and fruity Escada fragrance Island Kiss. If that doesn't float your boat, try Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana. Some of them can be a bit pricey, but you'll know when you try it on. Other ones you might like:

- Burberry ~Brit
    - Guerlain ~ Shalimar Light
    - Alfred Sung ~ Pure

Good luck finding the perfect perfume and remember me if you have any questions. <3
    lol, as a girl myself... i think this thread is the WORST and most RETARDED thing ive EVER read in my whole fking life.
    Nobody, cares what perfume you wear...seriously.. shut up.
    Awesome, you're gay. Don't answer to my posts. You're opinions are useless anyway.

Comment

young and fruity
      like JZ
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.

Comment

Originally posted by Kim
        like JZ
        haha..
        Awesome, you're gay. Don't answer to my posts. You're opinions are useless anyway.

Comment

I know a thread is gonna be a crap one when my Popup blocker closes the window upon opening :/
          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
          ---A few minutes later---
          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
          9:Kim> UM
          9:Kim> i didn't
          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Ba Dum tsshhh

Comment

Yea I loooove the Escada Island Kiss! And still is pretty good too but I still like Glow better.
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
                That's kinda gross
                I'm joking.

Comment

Lol good! Because I know someone that does that and it is really gross
                  Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                  1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                  1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                  1:Chao <ER>> at all
                  1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                  1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                  Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                  Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

I do use a ton of deodorant though, school uniform makes you sweat badly, and after an hour of softball or rugby on a Friday afternoon and youre dripping.

Comment

One school of thought claims that anti-perspirant can potentially accelerate malignancies, and that deodorant simply perfumes the odour, allowing the pores to excrete sweat. Personally, I still use AP because four extra years of life aren't worth profuse sweating through the other eighty(ish), right?
                      Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Alright...

First off if you're complaining about the value of a post in a forum entitled 'useless crap' I think you have to re-evaluate the messageboards you are browsing. Clearly this is shooting the shit. Also, if telcat is banned, although it is true she cannot post a reply but she can still read the forums.

If you are not into fragrances or whatever, then why bother reading/criticizing this thread? Essentially all you've revealed is that you have no place in this discussion and nothing to contribute to it.

As for that girl who rebuked people who talk about make-up and perfumes, we all have different interests and you're just trying to play the role of that 'cool girl' who plays video games, drinks beer, likes sports, and hates make-up and all that girly stuff. Make an appointment with the doctor to get your penis removed and stop flaming the other females. It was a post directed towards a particular person clearly referencing previous discussions on the subject, material girl is just discussing for those interested in fragrances.

Anyways, just thought I'd take time out of my busy schedule to tell you that it takes all different kinds of fruit to make fruit-cup. And perhaps you fruits are in the wrong cup here.
                        Don't wait for the last judgment. It takes place every day.
                        - Albert Camus

Comment

I tried to send this as a PM but I see some bigshot banned you so here it is..
                          like my current name?

What new perfumes/ products have you discovered lately
                          Unlike you, my popular girl, I didn't go out very often lately. So I had little chance of trying out new perfumes

Just a few days ago, I had to pull up an all-nighter for my corporate finance exam, then the next 2 days I had to code (in C++ & perl) for a technical exam of a job I applied. Right after that I had another exam for Derivative Security. I had 5 hours sleep last night, and I am up early for a group meeting for my corp. law assignment. Then I am meeting friends for lunch, we will go ice skating afterwards, and finally I have to teach someone driving when I am done with all that (my friends all started laughing when they found out I am teaching someone driving, coz I have already scratched my brand new car twice in the 1st month )

There goes my Sunday.

Taxation law next week, only 300+pages to go thru *I fear!*

Got to run now ... too much to do. You can catch me in SS tho ... I usually play a bit when I am too tired to work, but too excited (from excessive coffee) to sleep.

BTW, I like the spray from body shop, they are cheap and nice.

Take care, laterz

Tel.

Comment

Just a little tidbit you might like to know:
                            Inorder to register you need to:
                            1.) fill out a form
                            2.) provide a valid email
                            3.) Respond to an activation from that email
                            Minimum time: at least a couple minutes

Inorder to reban someone a mod has to:
                            1.)log in to mod panel
                            2.) type their name in.
                            3.) set the length of the ban, and hit ban.
                            Total time:no more than a minute, unless the server's slow.

Back on topic;
                            Honestly, if you can smell perfume on a girl, she's wearing too much. The best use of perfume I've ever encountered was done by a friend of mine everytime she went to a formal function, or a club. She'd put a very very small amount on her wrists, and cartoid (the big artery on your neck). You couldn't quite smell the perfume, but she had just enough on that when she walked by, or touched anything, you could just make out an aroma. If a girl is doused in so much crap it makes your eyes water it's pretty sad.

Comment

Smelling like dead flowers is cool! Seriously though perfume in excess makes me gag and want to hurl.
                              Last edited by Cops; 05-02-2004, 03:19 AM.
                              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

sometimes its not bad if a girl smells a little like perfume, but usually its bad. i
                                5:gen> man
                                5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                                X