[B]Quitting SS[/B]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [B]Quitting SS[/B]

Well, I've finally decided to quit this game. Sorry for all those insults and conflicts that I started with you, I wanted to bring a sense of character to this game...I've had enough of this game and finally got heated to the pt where I spammed racist remarks at Da Farmer! to get my 4/5 sentencing of that, which will be a punishment of anywhere from 3-6 months. Anyways, I deleted all components of SS from my computer, and I plan to not play this game for as long as I can or even ever.

You guys are all cool individuals, I have nothing against any of you, even if we fought or created bad vibes (except for Cig and Piston, u two are just some sick ass weirdos). I wish the best to you guys.

All those who were on my chat or invited or whatever, you guys were the reasons I played this game. Besides my real life friends, you guys were just as special...you guys were fine to fuck around and joke with, as well as gang up on people in random arenas.

My boys in TaNKeD, GL/HF/OWN TWLJ.

:'[

If this isn't a joke.... i'll miss you..little pervert wanting my spring break pics... <3 4life..!

Comment

:'(

:'(.....:'(
      why do i play this game...

Comment

- RawZ

Street Cred:

Cripple since 2000
        Ex Cripples Captain
        Ex SSC DownTown Zone Sysop
        - my smods (NOBODY!!!!!!! and Ave-iator) created the original Alias Bot for Trenchwars -

delectable> I like double penetration from african americans

Comment

Bye LK

-Epi
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

Bye

Though I don't think you should say you quit, because everyone in the history of subspace who says they quit will come back in the future. You will be back.

Comment

bye

Comment

What's worse than saying bye to a good bud? Saying it twice in Tanked forums and in here

Bye LK
                ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                Failure teaches success.

Comment

LK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FU =(

Originally posted by Evasive
                  Though I don't think you should say you quit, because everyone in the history of subspace who says they quit will come back in the future. You will be back.
                  True

Comment

Laff. I thought you left.

Bye LK
                    PS Summer is my fucking bitch.
                    http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
                    ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Ciao
                      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                      X