Liquid Blue, please read.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liquid Blue, please read.

I saw you mention new socks, so just for you, dude.

http://www.nacorp.com/mrmac/socks/index.asp
    "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

You rule. Thanks.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I may just be really gullible, but do they really send you free socks?! :up:
      http://www.iownjoo.com/freeimghost/l...ature copy.gif
      ^^^ My new sig i wasted 10 minutes of my life making! W00tz for mE! :D:cool:

I am Plasma.

Last edited by abrasion about 150 times because he can't fucking type.

Comment

Abrasion where did u get that avatar i love it.. :up: email me the site if u want or something i need to kno

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
        1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
        1:Freeze> LOL FAR
        ---
        5:waven> freeze
        5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
        5:waven> you state your business with sanji
        5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
        5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
        5:waven> and i will talk to ease
        5:Freeze> LOL
        5:waven> that's how things work around here
        --
        1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

It's a close up of the poo nuggets that dangle from his nether-reigon.
          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I guess liquid blue must be on acid; his perception of "poo-nuggets" is obviously off a little bit, seeing how he strips his mothers rectum every other thursday, he of all people should know what they look like.

And for the record, i made the avatar. Im gonna change it later, but it'll still have the little dude in it.

I am Plasma.

Comment

Make me one? :eek: :up:

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
              1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
              1:Freeze> LOL FAR
              ---
              5:waven> freeze
              5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
              5:waven> you state your business with sanji
              5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
              5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
              5:waven> and i will talk to ease
              5:Freeze> LOL
              5:waven> that's how things work around here
              --
              1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

I have like 12 of this same guy.

I am Plasma.

Comment

Originally posted by abrasion
                  I guess liquid blue must be on acid; his perception of "poo-nuggets" is obviously off a little bit, seeing how he strips his mothers rectum every other thursday, he of all people should know what they look like.

And for the record, i made the avatar. Im gonna change it later, but it'll still have the little dude in it.
                  Pardon the pun, but someone's touchy about their poo nuggets.

Comment

Ew, i dont like that pun.

I am Plasma.

Comment

Working...
                    X