Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any other Children of the 80s here got YTV?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other Children of the 80s here got YTV?

So I'm sitting at home, bummed because I've got a bad stomach bug, flipping channels from That 70s Show to Little Nicky. 9 o'clock comes around and I flip to YTV and what do I find? G.I. Joe: The Movie!

Sweetness!

It's G.I. FUCKING JOE!

What is YTV?

Comment

hahaha, I remember that shit, with Serpentor and stuff trying to turn everyone into snakes from Cobra-Laa
      :confused: Are human fat?

Comment

Hahah just finished watching it.. that was so great

-Epi
        Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
        www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
        www.animeslice.com

Comment

I remember how it looked like Duke died, but what happened was that Transformers got too many complaints about killing off Optimus Prime that they changed the GI Joe script so just before the end, Doc radios in and tells everyone Duke's going to be okay.

Comment

YO JOE HAS TO BE THE GAYEST SAYINg, but the movie was enjoyable, it was pretty awesome
            Levs r gay.

Comment

are you people talking about the 3d mode of the show?

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                So I'm sitting at home, bummed because I've got a bad stomach bug, flipping channels from That 70s Show to Little Nicky. 9 o'clock comes around and I flip to YTV and what do I find? G.I. Joe: The Movie!

Sweetness!

It's G.I. FUCKING JOE!

I watched it, i forgot how dumb it was.

Especially the cobra guy "COAH-BRA LALALALALALALALALALALLA"
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I watched 15 min of it when my friends were over. We spent most of it arguing about how impossible it is that no one ever gets hurt despite all the gun fire and vehicles blowing up. Then we turned it off to play Tiger Woods Golf 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God
                    I watched 15 min of it when my friends were over. We spent most of it arguing about how impossible it is that no one ever gets hurt despite all the gun fire and vehicles blowing up. Then we turned it off to play Tiger Woods Golf 2004
                    I love speed golf in Tiger Woods Golf... my brother and I did that for real once on the 18th hole. Damn it was tiring running down the entire hole carrying everything

-Epi
                    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Wow I havent seen that one in a long time to bad I missed it. And I usally avoid YTV unless I happen to see some thing like reboot on....... to bad I missed G.I.Joe.
                      "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

YTV must be a canadian thing?
                        http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
                          YTV must be a canadian thing?
                          Ya, its a Canadian cable channel that shows a lot of cartoons aimed mostly at 10-15 year olds (things like Yu-Gi-Oh, Bayblades, Pokemon and all that crap). I watch it on occasion for DBZ, Reboot, or Samurai Jack on friday nights .

Comment

Originally posted by Eric is God
                            I watch it on occasion for DBZ
                            Kill yourself now

Comment

lol GI JOE, ytv has some good stuff sometimes, but rarely

stomach flu seems to be going around, I was sick last week

I caught some vintage spiderman being played on teletune
                              I think I may have even seen an old ironman and hulk cartoon too, as for my favorites, I wish they'd bring back heman the old version of course.. they have a remake on ytv showing these days I think.
                              what the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others - Confucius

http://www.soundclick.com/scck/
                              http://www.soundclick.com/johnecarter/

Comment

Working...
                              X