Brendan Morrow Dallas Stars
    Brad Richards Tampa Bay Lightning
    Martin St. Louis Tampa Bay Lightning
    Joe Sakic Colorado Avalanche
    Ryan Smyth Edmonton Oilers
    Joe Thornton Boston Bruins
    Steve Yzerman Detroit Red Wings

Hockey fans, discuss.

No Lecalvalier (I can't spell, but you know who i mean)

Belfour doesn't belong there, Theodore does.
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

whos the regehr guy? and they need some tougher people.

Comment

I don't know about that Nickname, Belfour played hella good in the playoffs which might earn him a spot on the roster, his years of experience also helps.

That roster looks good to me except I don't think Lemieux should be on it. He is too injury prone and will probably get injured in the first game he plays, which in my mind is too big a risk when you could fill his spot with someone else who is just as deserving. However I would keep him on as an advisor or coach of some sort.

I also think that Bryan McCabe would be a good addition on defence but his lackluster play in the last few games of the leafs playoff run may have screwed over his chances of making the roster.

Comment

Belfour carried his team through the playoffs.
          Brodeur was injured in the playoffs.
          Luongo had a shitty team in front of him, he should get the starting position.

And theodore has to be one of the most inconsistant goalies in the NHL.

i think Lecavalier should be there over some of those guys, but don't worry he'll get his chance.

Pretty solid defence.

I'm surpirsed that Keith Primeau isn't on that roster...

but whatever. i like our chances.
          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

BTW your missing Steve Yzerman. He's on the team.
            the price is right, bitch.

Comment

No I didn't. He's the last one on the list.

Comment

Surprized Yzerman is on the list with his injury and all, I guess he'll be okay? Man no Lecalvier too..

-Epi
                Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
                www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
                www.animeslice.com

Comment

where is Nolan?!
                  9 TWL Titles - 5 TWLJ 3 TWLD 1 TWLB

4:Akuun> Did Neth tell u about his Sims game?
                  4:Nimrook> No?
                  4:Nethila> omfg.. i have babies with your girl in Sims!
                  4:Nimrook> ooo.. well i understand Neth, it's not your fault that u cannot make real ones.. cause u were born like that.. i guess u will have to make babies in your Sims game
                  4:Akuun> ROFL
                  4:Akuun> Hahahahahaha
                  4:Thundermare> Neth = owned
                  4:Nimrook> lol

3:Zell> popped boners a couple of times, couldnt aim at the cue ball

Comment

Yzerman has always been my favorite NHL player. He has loyalty towards his team...for how many seasons has he played for red wings? Isn't it like 18 seasons in a row? Oldschool playa!
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

nolan just recovering from that bad knee injury, probably didnt want to take a chance.......

i heard that if he is re-instated as expected, that Todd Bertuzzi will be the first spare
                      Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Yzerman is my favourite player too . Yah, sorry about that TK, I didnt see him. Yah, when he got injured, that really bothered me, I couldn't watch the replay. I hope he is able to play and will be back for next season to help the wings out, once again. What a trooper.
                        the price is right, bitch.

Comment

Lacavalier should be on that team if he could play defense. The guy just uses the cherry-pick style with st. louis to rush down the ice with a little stickhandling between the legs and such and puts it topshelf (or above a butterfly goalie) every time. It's a very good strategy and it would be best on the big international rink compared to the NHL one. The problem is that you need to play defense because all the teams have top notch forwards. With a guy like Lacavilier who doesn't do defense as well as the other forwards, it's going to be hard to stick him on a line with anyone other than St. Louis or a Joe Sakic type player. That's why Canada didn't pick him. But Reghyr shouldn't be on there. He's simply not good enough as a defenseman. Isn't that the first black player on the Canada team? Maybe that's what they're going for. Integration in hockey. ROFL. There are so many better defensemen in the NHL/AHL/ and the Finnish leagues from Canada that deserve that spot.

Comment

will be funny. could someone hook me up with how this tournament is gonna work out tho? Is it only going to be played in big Europe rinks and where will the games be played? in each nation like a home and away game stlye? wtfz
                            Originally posted by Tyson
                            There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                            Originally posted by HeavenSent
                            Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                            Originally posted by Izor
                            Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Marleau's gonna be a real force if he's placed with the right people. Hope it doesn't go to waste.
                              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                              Failure teaches success.

Comment

Working...
                              X